Is growing masseters hard for you?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
I’ve been clenching on a cloth on most days for hours for several weeks (forgot how long exactly jfl), and haven’t had that much hypertrophy. My masseters look decent while tensed but still look weak when relaxed. I’m experimenting with pulsating clenches now.

buy a double sided silicone mouthguard from Alibaba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I’ve been clenching on a cloth on most days for hours for several weeks (forgot how long exactly jfl), and haven’t had that much hypertrophy. My masseters look decent while tensed but still look weak when relaxed. I’m experimenting with pulsating clenches now.
buy a jawline

No, one side was smaller than the other and just with chewing food more evenly I grew it in a month.

• +1
No, one side was smaller than the other and just with chewing food more evenly I grew it in a month.
I have got significant hypertrophy, but I am wondering if it’s possible for common people to be able to get exceptionally large masseters while relaxing the masseters

I NEED MASSETTERS!

• +1
Are you currently training masseters? I agree masseter hypertrophy could ascend you
no havent trained and i only eat pizza for my whoel life
i will chew mastic gum

• +1
no havent trained and i only eat pizza for my whoel life
i will chew mastic gum
I don’t know if you are exaggerating/trolling, but you need to improve your diet. Diet is the most fundamental aspect of looksmaxxing, especially during development, and in the long run since a poor diet will age you faster. Anyway, I chewed mastic gum for a little while but it kept becoming degraded over time when I thought it was supposed to last indefinitely. I now do clenching on a cloth, despite it being less enjoyable, because it doesn’t degrade and it would be a superior method to chewing in terms of theoretical gains in bone structure. Let me know how the mastic goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
I don’t know if you are exaggerating/trolling, but you need to improve your diet. Diet is the most fundamental aspect of looksmaxxing, especially during development, and in the long run since a poor diet will age you faster. Anyway, I chewed mastic gum for a little while but it kept becoming degraded over time when I thought it was supposed to last indefinitely. I now do clenching on a cloth, despite it being less enjoyable, because it doesn’t degrade and it would be a superior method to chewing in terms of theoretical gains in bone structure. Let me know how the mastic goes.
thx i will aslo so i can just chew on a towel and it works? btw i just ate a whole littel ceasearas pizza bro and chicke ntendrrs fried with honeyu mustard my diet is so shit bro

• +1
thx i will aslo so i can just chew on a towel and it works? btw i just ate a whole littel ceasearas pizza bro and chicke ntendrrs fried with honeyu mustard my diet is so shit bro
I simply clench down on a towel near as hard as possible folded over 2-3 times and also do pulsating clenching sometimes but it is a bit hard on your teeth ngl. I do it while on my phone in my room.

• Love it
if u eating like shit u gotta lift too so it cancels out

• +1
My masseters grew just by chewing food with incisors you could try it to but it took me 3 months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and forevermirin
me too, so now i keep my jaw clenched whenever I take pictures

• +1