Is growing your hair out good if you have an ugly / wide face?

Schery6

Schery6

Softmaxxed Incel
I haven't cut my hair since 2020, by choice, and also because i'm an incel. I sent my face into an automatic PSL rater, and it said I also had an extremely long midface. My face is very wide as well, and I think the best way to deal with all these hideous facial features is just to cover it all up with hair. Are haircuts really necessary for ascension?

If you're ugly with a long midface then healthy long hair would probably be an improvement. The only contradictory thing is you're saying your face is wide too so it could make your skull look too wide

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
If you're ugly with a long midface then healthy long hair would probably be an improvement. The only contradictory thing is you're saying your face is wide too so it could make your skull look too wide
Yeah I don't get how you can have a long midface and have a wide face. Btw wide face is good as long as all your facial thirds are balanced in width.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
This whole thing about covering up your face with hair is such a myth.

Growing your hair will most likely just make you look like an unkempt aspie.

If done right, a haircut can make your face look better but it depends on multiple factors i.e. would need to see your face.