Is gymcelling even worth it to an extent?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
Here’s my plan:

-Simply go into a calorie deficit and avoid fatty/carb heavy foods and stick to grilled meat. Light exercise like walking. Get to a level where I’m not holocaust level skinny but I can make fun of most people for being “fat”

-Fashion max as skinnier bodies are more aesthetic and easier to fashion max with more fitted clothing (sounds faggy but you have to do this nowadays)

-Ofcourse this means my facial bones will be more exaggerated as well

Everytime I go out with people the skinny guy with good fashion is always called attractive by girls. Also being skinnier can give off the illusion of being taller. So is gymcelling even worth it?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender, one job away, Deleted member 13021 and 1 other person
Gymcelling is cope

I wish I could go back to being a skinny rail

Unironically I only started getting pussy after I stopped going gym

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, EverythingMattersCel, ifyouwannabemylover and 4 others
-Simply go into a calorie deficit and avoid fatty/carb heavy foods and stick to grilled meat. Light green exercise like walking. Get to a level where I’m not holocaust level skinny but I can make fun of most people for being “fat”
dw even fat people call people fat
-Fashion max as skinnier bodies are more aesthetic and easier to fashion max with more fitted clothing (sounds faggy but you have to do this nowadays)

Everytime I go out with people the skinny guy with good fashion is always called attractive by girls. Also being skinnier can give off the illusion of being taller. So is gymcelling even worth it?
why not be lean with good fashion sense
having some muscle makes anyone look better, you don't need to gain 50 pounds of muscle even 15-20 would do the trick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and House Lannister
Depends. Getting lean is always good and a requirement to look good. You can have the best bones and pheno in the world, but if you are fat then you look bad.

Also beiing etremely skinny make you lack sexual dismorphism. To obtain the ''perfect body'' you probably need steroids or you need to train for years if you got really good genes and are dedicated.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and exeight
So much cope.

If you are more muscular, in shape, you will look better with and without clothes on.

• +1
Reactions: XAE17, Jew_Supremacist, highT and 1 other person
dw even fat people call people fat

why not be lean with good fashion sense
having some muscle makes anyone look better, you don't need to gain 50 pounds of muscle even 15-20 would do the trick
Hmm yeah maybe. If I can get to a point where I’m skinny it would be easier to put on lean muscle as well

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Yes

If you are shorter and don't have a masculine face, putting on real muscle plus Masculinization fillers puts you into a different category of man.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
However it is always important to stay lean.

• +1
Hmm yeah maybe. If I can get to a point where I’m skinny it would be easier to put on lean muscle as well
train shoulders
skinny with wide shoulders looks very aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and House Lannister
Gymcelling is always worth it...

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, XAE17, Deleted member 2729 and 3 others
working out to gain some muscle is worth it. being a gymcel isn't.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and House Lannister
gym is always WORTH PERIOD

but with gym, i dont mean bodybuilding... thats gross (the most girls find bodybuilders gross because its look not normal)

most important; LEAN AND DECENT MUSCLES PERIOD
look at my last thread and you will understand that

the worst thing you can do is to be fat....... i was really fat (my whole life) and it was the most painful years of my life
now im not fat almost lean (lost 45kg) and everyday i look a lil bit better..

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: XAE17, Deleted member 2729 and House Lannister
gym is always WORTH PERIOD

but with gym, i dont mean bodybuilding... thats gross (the most girls find bodybuilders gross because its look not normal)

most important; LEAN AND DECENT MUSCLES PERIOD
look at my last thread and you will understand that

the worst thing you can do is to be fat....... i was really fat (my whole life) and it was the most painful years of my life
now im not fat almost lean (lost 45kg) and everyday i look a lil bit better..
Bodybuilding in a broad sense is just the most efficient way to gain muscle and doesn't say anything about how your physique ends up looking. Although I agree in so far as that people that are into BB culture often have a strange shift of perception of what a good physique is, where you basically have to almost look like an open bodybuilder to not be considered a "DYEL"

• +1
kind of get what you mean but can you elab
if you get too big or work out more than 2, maybe 3 times a week then you're a gymcel and you'll get brutally mogged by 65kg prettyboy twinks who aren't mentally ill with body dysmorphia

slayer
39e83e9e66f47c0f9ac8c694c61d273e47-28-jared-leto-0000305909-008.rvertical.w330.jpg

gymcel
Gymcel

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 2729, House Lannister and 2 others
Here’s my plan:

-Simply go into a calorie deficit and avoid fatty/carb heavy foods and stick to grilled meat. Light exercise like walking. Get to a level where I’m not holocaust level skinny but I can make fun of most people for being “fat”

Just be lean and minimal muscle is ideal

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and ifyouwannabemylover
Lifting is honestly so easy I’ll never understand why you all pretend it’s not an obvious looksmax instead of just working out for a few hours a week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and House Lannister
Yeah bro, definitely do not lift :soy:
Muscles are unattractive :forcedsmile:
Women prefer skin and bones :feelskek:

• +1
Yeah bro, definitely do not lift :soy:
Muscles are unattractive :forcedsmile:
Women prefer skin and bones :feelskek:
I don’t even know if this a joke at this point

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Gymcelling is one of the best maxxes just don't overdo it but it's basically impossible to look to big without roids

• +1
Bodybuilding in a broad sense is just the most efficient way to gain muscle and doesn't say anything about how your physique ends up looking. Although I agree in so far as that people that are into BB culture often have a strange shift of perception of what a good physique is, where you basically have to almost look like an open bodybuilder to not be considered a "DYEL"
hmm ye thats true

Lifting is honestly so easy I’ll never understand why you all pretend it’s not an obvious looksmax instead of just working out for a few hours a week
I found the brain drain from constant repetition too much & is one of the reasons I stopped going. The main reason was I hated seeing gym thots in tight clothes doing meme exercises, now I just play basketball a few times a week and it works to stay lean with a bit of muscle mass.

I am much weaker, diet is worse & visibly less massive than before though.

The main reason was I hated seeing gym thots in tight clothes doing meme exercises
If that was the real reason you would’ve switched to a powerlifting gym, you just wanted to ldar instead

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt