Is gymcelling/muscle building normally SO SLOW?! How long for serious results?

Crayola CØck

Crayola CØck

You Will Never Be What A Man Should Be
I've been steadily and consistently doing hypertrophy training with everything 100% perfect for like 2 weeks now (but have workout history > 7 years).

I know I have some more mass because now -- when flexing -- I actually look a little more "full." I used to always train for power mostly, but now only for size.

But in pics, mirror, etc. I look still small and shit. I know it hasn't been long, but should gymmaxxing take more than 1-2 years for most natties? Or maybe less...

I can't imagine a guy working out consistently for 2 years or so and not reaching his max natty potential at the least. So I'm like 2-5% in with poor results...

this is the average experience for "natural" people who lift

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and FacialStructure404
I've been steadily and consistently doing hypertrophy training with everything 100% perfect for like 2 weeks now (but have workout history > 7 years).

I know I have some more mass because now -- when flexing -- I actually look a little more "full." I used to always train for power mostly, but now only for size.

But in pics, mirror, etc. I look still small and shit. I know it hasn't been long, but should gymmaxxing take more than 1-2 years for most natties? Or maybe less...

I can't imagine a guy working out consistently for 2 years or so and not reaching his max natty potential at the least. So I'm like 2-5% in with poor results...
Just go on a 12 week cycle of osterine i gained muscle and loss fat while eatin less than2k caloires per day at6"6

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and Crayola CØck
Just go on a 12 week cycle of osterine i gained muscle and loss fat while eatin less than2k caloires per day at6"6

Where do you get that rat piss? Legit SARMs sourcez?

Where do you get that rat piss? Legit SARMs sourcez?
Summit sarms since i live in canada but chemyo is a good international one i staright up acsended on sarms my fat distrubution was so shit where i need to get to africa tier leaness to look good went from low ltn to low htn just off the lean maxing alone i jsut need new pictures and other softmaxes to ascend

1-2 years for a decent body that will impress girls at the beach if your base and genes are good. For an actual big, muscular body I’d say 5+ years.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, RealNinja and LooksThinker
Decades if you’re natty

Been working out a little more than 1.5 years. Started at 80kg now 105kg with a similar bf%.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
2 years of consistent training 1-2 hours, 4+ days per week, eating at a slight surplus with 0.8g protein per lbs bodyweight, sleeping 7+ hours a night...Then you'll look like you workout.

Also I recommend supplementing creatine + Vitamin D and eating carbs before and after your workout.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, szolliontaraelis, Loveland and 1 other person
Around a year with 1 bulk and 1 cut

Around a year with 1 bulk and 1 cut

I don't do cuts or bulks, I eat roughly at maintenance and let the drugs settle everything in place over time.

Only 2 ways to get fast gains
1) be mesomorph
2) roids