Is gymmaxxing at home cope

H

humanoidsub7

deceased
I don't have money to pay a membership however friends told me to workout at home. I already have good frame and that's where i want to start, including biceps and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
as you’d advance you’d end up needing calisthenics equipment (assuming that’s the route you plan on taking) which will be costly.

id start doing at home workouts as a placeholder until you can afford to buy a gym membership (that’s what i did and it worked out very well for me)

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Deleted member 21863, midlatinocel and 1 other person
No, it definitely isn't.

Gyms are fucking gay.

You can just buy some equipment, even cheaper things like resistance bands are good up to a point; you can probably find them on whatever your equivalent of craigslist is for like 20 bucks for a set.

With calisthentics stuff, I bought a dip station and pull-up bar for 150 CAD and it's one of the best pieces of equipment I own.

Down the road you can save and buy dumbbells or a bar or whatever, but gym memberships and the gym culture stuff is fucking retarded

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Deleted member 21863, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
I have a home gym for years now, if u have the space and money ye than do it.. eventually u want to do more than the basic exercises and will need a gym anyway... bcuz at that point investing in other equipment will become more expensive.
Squat rack + barbell + dumbbell + a lot of weights is enough to build a good physique.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 30679
No. Doesn't matter where you are you can always workout.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
I used to pull ups in my back garden on a tree branch when i was 12 jfl

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Donkeyballs
No, it definitely isn't.

Gyms are fucking gay.

You can just buy some equipment, even cheaper things like resistance bands are good up to a point; you can probably find them on whatever your equivalent of craigslist is for like 20 bucks for a set.

With calisthentics stuff, I bought a dip station and pull-up bar for 150 CAD and it's one of the best pieces of equipment I own.

Down the road you can save and buy dumbbells or a bar or whatever, but gym memberships and the gym culture stuff is fucking retarded
Fr most guys at the gym were literally subhuman

Gym memberships are like $15 a month bro

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Not worth it
Just get a cheap membership at that purple place if you're first starting out

Cant work everything out at a home gym + You get more energized if you can literally see yourself mogging others live

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Gym is for social scene and pulling gym girls, home gym is just pure incel rotting

• +1
Reactions: reddotguy, mogstars, TheBrownOne and 4 others
Gym is for social scene and pulling gym girls, home gym is just pure incel rotting
It’s a sausage fest these days unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
No I got muscle working out doing calisthenics

Fr most guys at the gym were literally subhuman
u should try going to an mma gym.

everyone is ugly, short, framecel, poor and often ethnic.

makes a gym look like a model.casting call

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I have a home gym, but you still need money to get all the equipment you need.

Find somewhere you can do dips, i do between tables, and a horizontal tree branch for pull ups(or maybe a door if it can hold your weight), then you can do all sorts of things like handstand pushups, decline puships, australian pull ups , squats, L sit, back extension, of course if ur beginner start w basic exercises , and negatives . After a year or two you will need weights .

Depends on what equipment you have and how high your weights go

I looked like shit during covid, all I had was some dumbells and a barbell

• +1

LARP

You're more likely to wind up on Tik Tok as a creeper than you are to win a date trying to "pull" girls at the gym, and some ripped nig is more likely to pay attention to you and your physique than Stacy is.

Even GigaChad gym bros I know haven't met their gfs or wives at a gym.

Most women aren't going to the gym to meet guys, either.

If you're in shape and looksmaxxed, just about any other social setting is superior for meeting women than a gym. So you could save yourself the cringe, the cost, the travel, etc. and just get whatever you need for your own home gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
as you’d advance you’d end up needing calisthenics equipment (assuming that’s the route you plan on taking) which will be costly.

id start doing at home workouts as a placeholder until you can afford to buy a gym membership (that’s what i did and it worked out very well for me)
Yes, trained at home now I’m going to the gym and difference is night and day. You need to lift really heavy with progressive overload which you can’t really do at home.

• +1
LARP

You're more likely to wind up on Tik Tok as a creeper than you are to win a date trying to "pull" girls at the gym, and some ripped nig is more likely to pay attention to you and your physique than Stacy is.

If you're in shape and looksmaxxed, just about any other social setting is superior for meeting women than a gym. So you could save yourself the cringe, the cost, the travel, etc. and just get whatever you need for your own home gym
I've been to the gym probably about 2000 times

Don't think I've ever gotten an IOI despite mogging most members

The gym is possibly the worst place on earth to meet girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and autistic_tendencies
LARP

I think the socialization from a public gym is important still though, your brain feels and works better seeing people throughout the day

I've been to the gym probably about 2000 times

Don't think I've ever gotten an IOI despite mogging most members

The gym is possibly the worst place on earth to meet girls

Yeah, despite what most incels want to believe, most women are not going to immediately fall to their knees to suck Chad's dick just because he's there and said hi to her. It's more complicated than that IRL

and cock sockets do actually have feelings and sentience, generally.

She knows full well if you approach her that you are in the gym to gawk at her ass and try to get into her LuLu Lemons.

Regardless of how hot you are, that shit is annoying since most people in the gym are trying to get shit done and have places to be after, and you're wasting their time and money.

Your behavior cannot make someone want to fuck you (unless you're a serial killer I guess) but it can put them off of you.

I think it’s enough for an aesthetic physique.
Though your rep ranges for chest and leg exercises will be annoying by the end.

I don't have money to pay a membership however friends told me to workout at home. I already have good frame and that's where i want to start, including biceps and shit