HOMEGYM > GYMCELISM (HOMEGYMMAXXING)

ymb

ymb

Iron
Guide to training as little as possible and get more results than your average gymcel on 30 supplements.

Da560cd7 67dc 4bb1 b0cc 764507aca0a9

THE GYMPILL`

>Taking away your primordial right to scream while working out
>Taking away your birthright of train naked
>Be a good goyim and pay for a subscription

GYMCELISM retardedness:

Most gymcels train so much they're actually tearing down already built muscle.
The entire 4x12 is a meme built by fitness trainers who want to maximally avoid talking to their clientele.
Meme splits targeting same muscles up to 4 times in a week, Ultimately resulting them to lose testosterone from heavy burden on your body.

Photo 5321065997429494337 y

Take the mentzer pill and train at home, you can still hit gym once in a while with your friends.

All you need is a pullup bar and some kind of weights, I personally use a bag with loaded water bottles which can go up to 9kg.

There's been a multiple studies, and even Huberman talks about this, confirming that
low weight + high reps + maximum 2 sets + failure + adequate rest = growth
Training like this targets more muscle fibers and results in more muscle growth instead of muscle atrophy.

2d11f654 f96f 4206 be90 ab6e08290146

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, kogosiano, Napoleon de Geso and 2 others
Most guys go to gym to stare at asses in leggings, you don't have it in your house.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard, terrorblade and 3 others
nice post greycel

Somehow legit but u need some weight for progressive overload if u want to grow

LEgit with Mentzer, twice per week is wnough, more is wasting time and energy with same results

Gym industry dont wanty to hear about the Mentzer pill

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, colbycovington and SubhumanCurrycel
im a homegymcel i only have a pull up bar chin ups push ups and squats supremecy

No gym thots at home

Most guys go to gym to stare at asses in leggings, you don't have it in your house.
Where i live 95% of gyming females are either Roasties, Landwhales or sub5 girls only training ass to compensate for face.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 28610
observe, my entire homegym.

20230802 115439

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, becomingnearperfect, them streets b cold and 1 other person
There's been a multiple studies, and even Huberman talks about this, confirming that
Training like this targets more muscle fibers and results in more muscle growth instead of muscle atrophy.
Show the studies.

Good thread, but as an adult male you’ll need a lot more than 9kg. A home gym minimum imo needs:
Pull up and dip bars
Half rack
Bench (ideally adjustable)
Olympic 20kg barbell
4 20 kg plates, 2 15kgs, 2 10kgs, 2 5kgs, 2 2.5kgs.

Obviously not everyone will have all this at the start but it should be the goal if you want to be able to train properly with a gym membership.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
My homegym results in butterbeanmaxxing more than leanmaxxing. Better just walking outside, but do not want, when theres people. Need rain, autumn, winter. Need people to vanish

Yeah I'd rather just workout at home since you don't have to deal with equipment being hogged, annoying TikTokers, and females trying to accuse you of sexual assault or some bullshit if you accidentally glance in their direction.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and terrorblade
Good thread, but as an adult male you’ll need a lot more than 9kg. A home gym minimum imo needs:
Pull up and dip bars
Half rack
Bench (ideally adjustable)
Olympic 20kg barbell
4 20 kg plates, 2 15kgs, 2 10kgs, 2 5kgs, 2 2.5kgs.

Obviously not everyone will have all this at the start but it should be the goal if you want to be able to train properly with a gym membership.

Half rack / Barbells / plates are useless unless you're a powershitter, which isn't optimal for getting pussy (aesthetics)
IMG 20230802 142430 873

I can go to failure with 9kgs because I am switching between doing slow & controlled and explosive one arm/sided lifts, which increases mind muscle connection, still i agree that you need overload, for which I for example hit the gym once/twice a month to measure strength and hangout with friends.

Just do push ups bro !!

Guide to training as little as possible and get more results than your average gymcel on 30 supplements.

View attachment 2356522

THE GYMPILL`

GYMCELISM retardedness:

The entire 4x12 is a meme built by fitness trainers who want to maximally avoid talking to their clientele.
Meme splits targeting same muscles up to 4 times in a week, Ultimately resulting them to lose testosterone from heavy burden on your body.

View attachment 2356520
Take the mentzer pill and train at home, you can still hit gym once in a while with your friends.

All you need is a pullup bar and some kind of weights, I personally use a bag with loaded water bottles which can go up to 9kg.

View attachment 2356518
Nah I wanna hit the gym to socialize

View attachment 2356522

THE GYMPILL`

GYMCELISM retardedness:

View attachment 2356520

View attachment 2356518
So real I train at how and gym copers ask me for advice

Attachments

• IMG_3503.jpeg
    IMG_3503.jpeg
    343.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2021.jpeg
    IMG_2021.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0380.jpeg
    IMG_0380.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Unless you’re doing calisthenics you literally need another room for giant barbells and squat racks, this could cost several hundred a month more than living in a minimal, studio sized apartment!

Used to have that, when living with my parents, but I got rid of it for reasons mentioned above.

Now I do calisthenics only and I have some relatively light dumbells (up to 30kg max but I train with less) for shoulder work and weighted calisthenics. I’d like a weighted vest eventually too.

I’ve actually made a lot of gains since switching.

Half rack / Barbells / plates are useless unless you're a powershitter, which isn't optimal for getting pussy (aesthetics)
View attachment 2356603

I can go to failure with 9kgs because I am switching between doing slow & controlled and explosive one arm/sided lifts, which increases mind muscle connection, still i agree that you need overload, for which I for example hit the gym once/twice a month to measure strength and hangout with friends.
Barbell and plates are absolutely the most space and time efficient equipment for a home gym regardless of your goal. To get aesthetic why would you want to put muscle on more slowly. Just use the most effective training methods until you have the level of muscle mass you want, then leanmax. Read the thread on my profile on gymmaxxing. The whole “calsithenics are better than weights” thing isnt based on anything.

Meta is 12-15 sets a week per muscle group.