Is hair cope?

trueceli

trueceli

Iron
Joined
Jun 27, 2026
Posts
31
Reputation
14
I feel like unless you have a really shitty haircut, haircuts don’t really add or subtract much from misc. Is this true and should I stop worrying about my hair so much?
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho.
hair is life
 
  • +1
Reactions: psycho.
absolutely not, hair is vital and is very true in the sense that hair is a man's makeup
 
  • +1
Reactions: nbfmyb
I feel like unless you have a really shitty haircut, haircuts don’t really add or subtract much from misc. Is this true and should I stop worrying about my hair so much?
If you sub5 yes its cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: trueceli
Well do you think hair can really add that much? I feel as long as it isn’t actively nerfing you it doesn’t matter a ton
 

Similar threads

5"11Manlet
Replies
2
Views
36
rockstarr
rockstarr
shouldiusehgh
Replies
16
Views
108
Xotus
Xotus
lerty9984
Replies
0
Views
17
lerty9984
lerty9984
Immortal Clav
Replies
9
Views
100
Kayobee
Kayobee
choppedassdude
Replies
7
Views
62
Lumino
Lumino

Users who are viewing this thread

  • MattyTheBoneSmasher
Back
Top