is hair the single most important element of looks?

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
every guy i’ve seen sith a hot girl for the past few months had amazing hair. some were skinny aka frail some were chubby every height every body type.

but not a single one had bad hair - be that balding or a weird haircut or frizzy ect

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Lawton88 and Deleted member 16371
its part of it but u still need good bones
and hair can fraud good bones and ratios
and fwhr or wtv its called

Without hair your can't even play the game. Once you have it there are more important things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Leap, Yashchandra, TITUS and 9 others
I would say so. If you have started.norwooding it's usually over unless you have the rare skull shape to carry a bald head.

I would say so. If you have started.norwooding it's usually over unless you have the rare skull shape to carry a bald head.
many nowrooders hide it

like logan paul and david dobrik

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
no face is most important. Meeks is bald but is a chad because of his god tier face. Obviously he would look better with hair but if you give a guy hair but he has a average or subhuman face he isn't mogging meeks regardless.

every guy i’ve seen sith a hot girl for the past few months had amazing hair. some were skinny aka frail some were chubby every height every body type.

but not a single one had bad hair - be that balding or a weird haircut or frizzy ect
Yes but tbh you gotta be a full package

Without hair your can't even play the game. Once you have it there are more important things.
Facts, high IQ poster right here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448 and TITUS
no face is most important. Meeks is bald but is a chad because of his god tier face. Obviously he would look better with hair but if you give a guy hair but he has a average or subhuman face he isn't mogging meeks regardless.
Meeks is so rare lmao, hes the pheno of phenos

Meeks is so rare lmao, hes the pheno of phenos
it still proves my point. he is bald yet he is a slayer because of his face. Same with johnny sins. You are coping hard if you think hair trumps face. It's very important to have but a guy with average looking face with good hair isn't mogging a bald guy with a chad face any day of the week

it still proves my point. he is bald yet he is a slayer because of his face. Same with johnny sins. You are coping hard if you think hair trumps face. It's very important to have but a guy with average looking face with good hair isn't mogging a bald guy with a chad face any day of the week
No I actually agree with the statement of "face trumps hair" but the problem is your face is madeup of many different components. While hair is simply one component in your face. Its easier to have good hair then have a super good face. If were putting things into categories height mogs tf out of everything because it doesn't matter how good you face is if your 4,11 :lul:. Overall my point is yes face is more important than hair but face has alot of things intertwined in it like, cheaksbones, lips, leaness, goinanangle, canthal tilt, eyes, eyebrows, eyespacing, skin ect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
No I actually agree with the statement of "face trumps hair" but the problem is your face is madeup of many different components. While hair is simply one component in your face. Its easier to have good hair then have a super good face. If were putting things into categories height mogs tf out of everything because it doesn't matter how good you face is if your 4,11 :lul:. Overall my point is yes face is more important than hair but face has alot of things intertwined in it like, cheaksbones, lips, leaness, goinanangle, canthal tilt, eyes, eyebrows, eyespacing, skin ect.
yeah I agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Eyes and jaw, then hair.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
collagen>hair

majority of guys don't have an excellent skull, so they aren't competitive in the dating market without hair, so when you see a modern couple the guy can be weird and flawed in all sorts of ways but he will usually have very good hair

in eastern europe guys can walk around with most of their teeth missing, and if the hairline is good then they will french kiss 6/10 women all day long while you cry yourself to sleep

it gets a little easier for guys with bad hair once they are over 30 and interacting only with women over 30, but who the fuck cares anymore at that point, it's over

• +1
Reactions: edmund_brahte and Lawton88
If you are bald its fucking over, specially if you are in your twenties.

from what i’ve seen in real life hair is more important than face

bones, skin, then hair

jeremy meeks proves u dont need hair, but bones and eyes

But man’s Bum trumps all. Single most important feature.

Hair is off negligible significance compared to da glutes

jeremy meeks proves u dont need hair, but bones and eyes
this. hair is pointless. if you are truly a good looking male, having a shaved head will highlight your features. anything else is cope

tyson beckford for example. would look worse with hair