Is Hair transplant permanent?

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
Will, I ever get bald again if I get a hair transplant

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31 and maxmendietta
Your non transplanted hairs will continue to fall out and eventually you will be left with sparse transplanted hair and look like a retard. Doubly so if your side hairs fall out too and you have random patches of hair in front.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Your non transplanted hairs will continue to fall out and eventually you will be left with sparse transplanted hair and look like a retard. Doubly so if your side hairs fall out too and you have random patches of hair in front.
Why should I believe a Gaycel?
897681D42D3F45F3984436BE9F0C91A8B98A110C

• JFL
Reactions: Seppukucel and Alexanderr
If you do a HT just make sure to take fin for the rest of your life or else you will look like a freak in 10 years when all your natural hair falls out and you have patches of transplanted hair sticking out of your otherwise bald skull.
I am not taking fin. but I don't think I will ever lose hair on sides and back.

I am not taking fin. but I don't think I will ever lose hair on sides and back.

Often times HT patients get temple hair transplants and then the hair behind that new hair continues to recede with age, thus leading to bald gaps that need to be filled. Often times there isn't enough donor hair left for that so you end up with patchy freaks.

Because he is correct, lowiqbaldcel!
I am literally 17 and NW0
plus I am above average IQ, and topper in my class.

Over for you for Gaycel

897681D42D3F45F3984436BE9F0C91A8B98A110C

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
No balding for indian genes

• So Sad
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
The transplanted hairs, yes. Or at least as permanent as the hairs from the donor area.

If you're 17 and NW0 why the hell are you worrying about HT, OP?

If his side/back hairs fall then the transplanted hair will likely fall too, Dumbass. Where do you think those came from?

HT looks great up to NW3~4, and even at NW5 it still looks a bit better than without it, so although you won't look good it's still worth it imo(obviosly it also depends on your donor area). That is, of course, assuming you've reached your "final hairline" or will reach it within those parameter. If you don't have very good reasons to believe otherwise(family history and/or age) it could always get worse.

• +1
The transplanted hairs, yes. Or at least as permanent as the hairs from the donor area.

If you're 17 and NW0 why the hell are you worrying about HT, OP?

If his side/back hairs fall then the transplanted hair will likely fall too, Dumbass. Where do you think those came from?

HT looks great up to NW3~4, and even at NW5 it still looks a bit better than without it, so although you won't look good it's still worth it imo(obviosly it also depends on your donor area). That is, of course, assuming you've reached your "final hairline" or will reach it within those parameter. If you don't have very good reasons to believe otherwise(family history and/or age) it could always get worse.

My hair is thinning, and My father got bald before he turned 20. Should I start using minoxidil on Hair? instead of ht

My hair is thinning, and My father got bald before he turned 20. Should I start using minoxidil on Hair? instead of ht

If you were going to be bald before 20 you would'nt be NW0 at 17. Are you sure you're that? Do you have a mature hairline? Google it to know more.

Maybe go to a dermatologist for assessment. I wouldn't use anything that has potential side effects until you're sure it's MPHL/AGA.

• +1
It behaves like normal hair, you need to use a treatment to maintain

If you were going to be bald before 20 you would'nt be NW0 at 17. Are you sure you're that? Do you have a mature hairline? Google it to know more.
View attachment 514895

Maybe go to a dermatologist for assessment. I wouldn't use anything that has potential side effects until you're sure it's MPHL/AGA.

Too high IQ for a gaycel tbh