Is hairline coverup game legit?

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Should I wait for fin / dermapen to maybe increase density and hair quality and run hairline coverup or do you guys think that's worthless and won't ascend me at all and I should just get a hair system. What are your opinions on hairline coverup?

If you're nw3 like me(I was born nw3), then it's useless.
If you're like nw 1.5-2 you can still run cover up.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
bro i've been running coverup for years doesn't feel good to fraud every day getting a hair transplant as soon as i can afford one tfw Norwood 2 from birth
bro if your 6'8 literally no one can see the top of your head:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, DidntRead, Deleted member 2012 and 8 others
Yes, but only if you just have temple recession, otherwise not.

Yes, but only if you just have temple recession, otherwise not.
So if I have a high recessed forehead then no?
bro i've been running coverup for years doesn't feel good to fraud every day getting a hair transplant as soon as i can afford one tfw Norwood 2 from birth

bro if your 6'8 literally no one can see the top of your head:lul::lul::lul::lul:
I mean I just hat fraud everyday nowadays

Works for me

Grow out a fringe

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 2205 and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 2205, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Trying dude, hoping my hair quality goes up from fin so I can grow a Fringe of some sort.
Goodluck. I remmeber I started fin when you did back in August. Glad I did tbh Atleast We know We get no sides from fin feelsgoodman

• +1
Goodluck. I remmeber I started fin when you did back in August. Glad I did tbh Atleast We know We get no sides from fin feelsgoodman
I'd still watch out for about a year to make sure there's no sides ngl. I still had watery semen after about a month but it has gotten so much better since the first day. I think it's still probably only about 50-80 percent of what it used to be, but compared to the first day on fin it was literally like water. I hope it gets back to before.

I was considering adding dut weekly, but effectively 99+ dht bomb is pretty brutal ngl I'm still considering it.

Do you notice any difference hair or skin wise?

I'd still watch out for about a year to make sure there's no sides ngl. I still had watery semen after about a month but it has gotten so much better since the first day. I think it's still probably only about 50-80 percent of what it used to be, but compared to the first day on fin it was literally like water. I hope it gets back to before.

I was considering adding dut weekly, but effectively 99+ dht bomb is pretty brutal ngl I'm still considering it.

Do you notice any difference hair or skin wise?
No diff

however I had water semen now it’s back to normal

• +1
depends on how bad your hairline is.

Of course it is. You can run coverup game until youre nw5.
Donr listen to some fagg

Screenshot 20191003 102035 Chrome

Screenshot 20191003 102045 Chrome

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, GenericChad1444, Amnesia and 1 other person
LULULUL

VS

MOG

Dunno you tell me

• +1
Reactions: Jones and john_cope
Depends on how much diffuse thinning you have and head shape.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Why would you need that, don't you have random chicks approaching you and offering to pay your food at festivals?

giphy.gif

Why would you need that, don't you have random chicks approaching you and offering to pay your food at festivals?

giphy.gif
That legit happened, but she just asked what I was looking for and I was like a place that accepts card and then she was like it's ok I'll buy your food for you
I think I had too much thinning and not good enough texture to run cover up, I'm gonna have to get a hair system probably forsure

That legit happened, but she just asked what I was looking for and I was like a place that accepts card and then she was like it's ok I'll buy your food for you
I have a hard time believing you but I really don't give a shit. It's just that this whole stupid lookism.net post vibe some of you give "muh hairline is like a 0/10 bruh" and then you tell us how you fucked 10 bitches in the nightclub last night. It's low effort shitposting.

I have a hard time believing you but I really don't give a shit. It's just that this whole stupid lookism.net post vibe some of you give "muh hairline is like a 0/10 bruh" and then you tell us how you fucked 10 bitches in the nightclub last night. It's low effort shitposting.
I don't remember the context of that post, but yeah same festival a random drunk chick yelled from a good 7 feet away or so what my name was, it is what it is. People here have seen my pics so they know how I look and know how my hairline looks

Last edited:
I don't remember the context of that shitpost, but yeah same festival a random drunk chick yelled from a good 7 feet away or so what my name was, it is what it is. People here have seen my pics so they know that I look like an ugly piece of shit and im just larping
whatever you say 6'3 130 IQ 8x6 o'pry

7.25x5.5, the opry one was obviously fake jfl

Rent free af tbh bitch

Jfl at being so ugly / shutin that you can't believe that a DRUNK chick asked for someone's name, or that someone offered to pay for food at a festival.

Last edited:
7.25x5.5, the opry one was obviously fake jfl

Rent free af tbh bitch

Jfl at being so ugly / shutin that you can't believe that a DRUNK chick asked for someone's name, or that someone offered to pay for food at a festival.
The chances that you are not ugly or even have an active social life and to go at festivals, with or without being approached, and having 2300 posts here are slim to none.

You're not fooling anyone.

Basically this. My head shape is ogre and I'm diffuse thinning from the left AND right of my crown as well as the front. Pushing so much hair at the front for coverup game is useless since ppl will just end up seeing gaps in your hair and a bald spot at the crown

The chances that you are not ugly or even have an active social life and to go at festivals, with or without being approached, and having 2300 posts here are slim to none.

You're not fooling anyone.
Nobody here thinks I'm ugly if anything people were giving me shit when I was saying I was ugly so I stopped saying that. I live rent free in people heads when I say I'm ugly, and now I'm living rent free af in your head when I say the rare time someone offered to pay for my food jfl man
Basically this. My head shape is ogre and I'm diffuse thinning from the left AND right of my crown as well as the front. Pushing so much hair at the front for coverup game is useless since ppl will just end up seeing gaps in your hair and a bald spot at the crown
True my crown is pretty shit right now too man. It's still not useless to run cover up game if you're balding at the crown. It's better than nothing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nobody here thinks I'm ugly if anything people were giving me shit when I was saying I was ugly so I stopped saying that. I live rent free in people heads when I say I'm ugly, and now I'm living rent free af in your head when I say the rare time someone offered to pay for my food jfl man
You're talking like a low IQ person wtf is this shitty "rent free" lingo man did you even finish primary school? I'm sorry for you

You're talking like a low IQ person wtf is this shitty "rent free" lingo man did you even finish primary school?
Yeah I had to finish primary school to get into highschool so I could get into college and get an engineering degree that I graduated with last year jfl

• JFL
Yeah I had to finish primary school to get into highschool so I could get into college and get an engineering degree that I graduated with last year jfl

giphy.gif

Literally one of the worst trolls I've encountered on this site

RHXxQWO.png

But even supposing you actually got your "degree" , if you're in the States, lol at braggin about your engineering degree from a most likely no-name college when all you did was literally pay for it, that's how most of you niggas in the US. slip through the cracks and eventually "make it". You'd absolutely get fucked in the ass if you were studying in Europe or India.

You don't go to a top school with a shitty GPA like that. So basically you wouldn't get admitted in Europe anywhere.

Which further confirms my assumptions about you being an hideous piece of crap LARPer with no life achievements whatsoever.

giphy.gif

RHXxQWO.png

But even supposing you actually got your "degree" , if you're in the States, lol at braggin about your engineering degree from a most likely no-name college when all you did was literally pay for it, that's how most of you niggas in the US. slip through the cracks and eventually "make it". You'd absolutely get fucked in the ass if you were studying in Europe or India.

You don't go to a top school with a shitty GPA like that. So basically you wouldn't get admitted in Europe anywhere.

Which further confirms my assumptions about you being an hideous piece of crap LARPer with no life achievements whatsoever.
lmao at how I'm literally telling the truth and this basement austist has concocted an entire fucking novella based on my shitposts on an incel website, and you claim that I don't have enough time to go to 1 festival, JFL how rent free I'm living in your head. My university isn't anything special ranked (> top 70 worldwide engineering), but I bet it's higher ranked for engineering than whatever inbred village university you're thinking about. Man I can't imagine how boring your life must be.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Hes 6'3" and 4.5 psl with his norwooding hair. Judging by what he's said in this thread and others he knows hes gl but likes to larp as "invisible"
giphy.gif

RHXxQWO.png

A 2.9=84
highest is 4.0
Its not as bad as you're saying we have different grading systems. I have a straight 3 unweighted.

And from what I read before op went to cc before transferring to a 4 year. I might do the same. I'm either gonna go to a mid to high-tier state college or cc to save more money.

• +1

Giphy

Hes 6'3" and 4.5 psl with his norwooding hair. Judging by what he's said in this thread and others he knows hes gl but likes to larp as "invisible"

A 2.9=84
highest is 4.0
Its not as bad as you're saying we have different grading systems. I have a straight 3 unweighted.

And from what I read before op went to cc before transferring to a 4 year. I might do the same. I'm either gonna go to a mid to high-tier state college or cc to save more money.
Maybe it's cause I used to be ~5.5 psl with hair with less than how crazy hypergamy is these days, so I know the difference between mid 4 psl and mid 5 psl in terms of visibility.

• +1
Maybe it's cause I used to be ~5.5 psl with hair with less than how crazy hypergamy is these days, so I know the difference between mid 4 psl and mid 5 psl in terms of visibility.
There's a big difference between kinds cute and cute irl. Girls wont flock to you for being "kinda cute"

• +1
There's a big difference between kinds cute and cute irl. Girls wont flock to you for being "kinda cute"
In HS and beginning of cc it was different I guess probably cause I still had some hair and more collagen of course. Girls approached me sometimes, now not even close man.

And now this guy is going through my entire post history to find some shit on me, I didn't even start this shit man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy
lmao at how I'm literally telling the truth and this basement austist has concocted an entire fucking novella based on my shitposts on an incel website, and you claim that I don't have enough time to go to 1 festival, JFL how rent free I'm living in your head. My university isn't anything special ranked (> top 70 worldwide engineering), but I bet it's higher ranked for engineering than whatever inbred village university you're thinking about. Man I can't imagine how boring your life must be.

Ok

In HS and beginning of cc it was different I guess probably cause I still had some hair and more collagen of course. Girls approached me sometimes, now not even close man.

And now this guy is going through my entire post history to find some shit on me, I didn't even start this shit man
Women aren't gonna hit on you as much ad you get older
Idk y ur picking on dogs, sure hes autistic for not realizing he could run jbw and jb tall game and instead complaining ab how he's invisible but he's one of the better users on the site.

• +1
Idk y ur picking on dogs, sure hes autistic for not realizing he could run jbw and jb tall game and instead complaining ab how he's invisible but he's one of the better users on the site.
Yeah that's exactly the problem; he can't run any game for shit, and is still acting like a total piece of garbage to other users, rating them low when his ugly ass isn't any better at all.

I don't have any beef with any user here, I just try to shit as much as I can on the bullies, especially the ones that think that look good and shit on others when in reality they're far worse.

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Yeah that's exactly the problem; he can't run any game for shit, and is still acting like a total piece of garbage to other users, rating them low when his ugly ass isn't any better at all.

I don't have any beef with any user here, I just try to shit as much as I can on the bullies, especially the ones that think that look good and shit on others when in reality they're far worse.
Srs who did he rate low? I havent seen

Last edited:
  • Woah
Idk if youve read my posts but what would you say ny vibes are? I think I can be a bit harsh or rude sometimes but I'm not sure how it comes off.

Idk if youve read my posts but what would you say ny vibes are? I think I can be a bit harsh or rude sometimes but I'm not sure how it comes off.
You seem like a pretty chill guy to me. And even if you are being harsh/rude, you're not shitting on how somebody looks.

I am probably even more harsh than you are on my posts but I try to only attack ideas and concepts, you know mewing, lefort 3/obscure procedures, etc. If you've noticed the I've almost never commented on the Ratings section.

• +1
You're mad that everything that I said was true and then you went through my whole history trying to find ANYTHING to be mad about, you only know about those posts after the fact that you bullied me for no reason.

The first post guy justtryintogrow called me a name first so i bit back, so you're wrong about that. Also later on when he posted a pic of himself I said that "this tranny ass mogs me" because he does and I just alluded to the fact that we had beef but I concede that he mogs me.

The second guy literally started bullying other users for their ratings. https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.36094/#post-667456 https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.36094/#post-667593 so I told him exactly what was happening and I was as objective as I could've been https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.36094/page-3#post-669907
[Notice how you disregard some other users bullying and project your bullying onto me after the fact that you bully me]

#3 is literally 3.75-4 psl? How in the world is that even bullying I'm 4.25-4.5 psl

Everything that you said is literally just a projection of yourself on me.

You're bullying me for no reason yet you say "I just try to shit as much as I can on the bullies"

You're claiming I'm rating people low when you're calling me an ugly piece of shit "rating them low when his ugly ass isn't any better at all" I bet you you're a fucking ugly piece of shit and you're also projecting that on me

"he can't run any game for shit" another projection of you on me, if I'm ugly what the fuck is 'game' gonna do for me.

You also got mad that I made a joke thread about looking like opry, thinking I was being serious or something

"a pretty bad vibe generally" you're fucking weird man, I said I was 6'3'', 130 iq, and 7.25x5.5 and then you called me an ugly piece of shit for no reason and then you looked through my threads for the past 3 hours and then after the bullying you try and justify yourself with 3 fucking worthless 'examples' of someone either bullying someone first or an accurate rating. You didn't even know what the fuck I looked like when you called me an ugly piece of shit and now all of a sudden you know everything about me.

Dude you're a fucking piece of shit not even kidding.
You seem like a pretty chill guy to me. And even if you are being harsh/rude, you're not shitting on how somebody looks.

I am probably even more harsh than you are on my posts but I try to only attack ideas and concepts, you know mewing, lefort 3/obscure procedures, etc. If you've noticed the I've almost never commented on the Ratings section.
You only attack ideas and concepts...

continues bullying user for no reason
Women aren't gonna hit on you as much ad you get older

Is that first line true, I feel like that's just cope.

I think you guys on here overestimate jbw and jb tall seriously.

Last edited:
How is that even possible?
I heared Sirgey mentioned something with high DHT as a child, which makes your skull very big and robust but takes away hair.
But ya, I got fucked very fucking hard with hairline.
Among other death sentaces I have (shit tier es ratio).

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBiceps and Dogs
I heared Sirgey mentioned something with high DHT as a child, which makes your skull very big and robust but takes away hair.
But ya, I got fucked very fucking hard with hairline.
Among other death sentaces I have (shit tier es ratio).
Ever since when has your hairline been fucked. I also have a big skull I think it's slightly above average size face wise (never measured tho) but very big gay alien skull wise.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2745