Is hairline coverup game legit?

Ever since when has your hairline been fucked. I also have a big skull I think it's slightly above average size face wise (never measured tho) but very big gay alien skull wise.
Fucked from the moment I had hair on my Head.
As I said, it's my hairline, meaning it's how my hair grew.
And my skull isn't an alien skull.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
Fucked from the moment I had hair on my Head.
As I said, it's my hairline, meaning it's how my hair grew.
And my skull isn't an alien skull.
You have a pic you can show me? I had feminem hairline since a kid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
You're mad that everything that I said was true and then you went through my whole history trying to find ANYTHING to be mad about, you only know about those posts after the fact that you bullied me for no reason.

The first post guy justtryintogrow called me a name first so i bit back, so you're wrong about that. Also later on when he posted a pic of himself I said that "this tranny ass mogs me" because he does and I just alluded to the fact that we had beef but I concede that he mogs me.

The second guy literally started bullying other users for their ratings. https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.36094/#post-667456 https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.36094/#post-667593 so I told him exactly what was happening and I was as objective as I could've been https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me.36094/page-3#post-669907
[Notice how you disregard some other users bullying and project your bullying onto me after the fact that you bully me]

#3 is literally 3.75-4 psl? How in the world is that even bullying I'm 4.25-4.5 psl

Everything that you said is literally just a projection of yourself on me.

You're bullying me for no reason yet you say "I just try to shit as much as I can on the bullies"

You're claiming I'm rating people low when you're calling me an ugly piece of shit "rating them low when his ugly ass isn't any better at all" I bet you you're a fucking ugly piece of shit and you're also projecting that on me

"he can't run any game for shit" another projection of you on me, if I'm ugly what the fuck is 'game' gonna do for me.

You also got mad that I made a joke thread about looking like opry, thinking I was being serious or something

"a pretty bad vibe generally" you're fucking weird man, I said I was 6'3'', 130 iq, and 7.25x5.5 and then you called me an ugly piece of shit for no reason and then you looked through my threads for the past 3 hours and then after the bullying you try and justify yourself with 3 fucking worthless 'examples' of someone either bullying someone first or an accurate rating. You didn't even know what the fuck I looked like when you called me an ugly piece of shit and now all of a sudden you know everything about me.

Dude you're a fucking piece of shit not even kidding.

You only attack ideas and concepts...

continues bullying user for no reason

Is that first line true, I feel like that's just cope.

I think you guys on here overestimate jbw and jb tall seriously.
I didn't read a single word. Sorry I can't take you seriously.

Work on your hairline before it gets really over for you boyo. And stop being an ass, then I won't be calling you out anymore.

Last edited:
I didn't read a single word. Sorry I can't take you seriously.

Work on your hairline before it gets really over for you boyo. And stop being an ass, then I won't be calling you out anymore.
I'm caging rn at a less than 3 psl, autist, weirdo crying for my hairline, fix your face before you talk to me jfl
I don't remember him underrating anyone tbh
Low iq, ugly bully tbh guy doesn't know anything about me

I'm caging rn at a less than 3 psl, autist, weirdo crying for my hairline, fix your face before you talk to me jfl

Low iq, ugly bully tbh guy doesn't know anything about me
Whatever helps you sleep at night man, I've never complained about my life or appearance being shit unlike others so here's that.

Typical PSL rotter response when they have ran of shit to say and have nothing valuable to contribute.
More projection I see, you're full of insights for everyone but yourself amazing lack of self awareness

More projection I see, you're full of insights for everyone but yourself amazing lack of self awareness
I have stated the reasons I resent you and you just seem to have them brushed off with stupid excuses like "he did it first miss" which obviously are false. Then you literally panic about me "projecting" on you cause "I know you speak the truth" telling me how ugly am I with me a) Never stating I'm ugly or have seen people IRL give me hints about my appearance being bad b) Not complaining about my dating life. Contrary to what you believed I knew how you looked like before I confronted you here. I joined the site around the time you made this thread with your hairline morph.

Now you've done both a) and b), I have seen your pics and you're calling me ugly because of what? And how am I projecting if I have not claimed any trouble with my dating life? Is it cause there's something going wrong and I haven't noticed because I'm low IQ? That is what you like to believe? Which is the definition of cope, btw.

Unlike you and many others, I prefer to remain humble instead of bragging about my life achievements. I understand that you may find it hard to refrain from bragging about any endeavour you're striving for, but I'm not that type of person. Just for the sake of the post though I'll have to say that I check more than enough of even the strictest PSL check boxes about having a good dating life and appearance. I joined the site to just enhance my already solid, at least from the experience I have with women all these years, looks. I never struggled making any friends or getting sex and when I tried Tinder it went well.

It's someone else's self awareness here that is completely lacking I'm afraid.

Last edited:
I have stated the reasons I resent you and you just seem to have them brushed off with stupid excuses like "he did it first miss" which obviously are false. Then you literally panic about me "projecting" on you cause "I know you speak the truth" telling me how ugly am I with me a) Never stating I'm ugly or have seen people IRL give me hints about my appearance being bad b) Not complaining about my dating life. Contrary to what you believed I knew how you looked like before I confronted you here. I joined the site around the time you made this thread with your hairline morph.

Now you've done both a) and b), I have seen your pics and you're calling me ugly because of what? And how am I projecting if I have not claimed any trouble with my dating life? Is it cause there's something going wrong and I haven't noticed because I'm low IQ? That is what you like to believe? Which is the definition of cope, btw.

Unlike you and many others, I prefer to remain humble instead of bragging about my life achievements. I understand that you may find it hard to refrain from bragging about any endeavour you're striving for, but I'm not that type of person. Just for the sake of the post though I'll have to say that I check more than enough of even the strictest PSL check boxes about having a good dating life and appearance. I joined the site to just enhance my already solid, at least from the experience I have with women all these years, looks. I never struggled making any friends or getting sex and when I tried Tinder it went well.

It's someone else's self awareness here that is completely lacking I'm afraid.
You're so fucking retarded it's pointless arguing with you holy shit.

Yap Yap bitch keep believing you mog me you don't mog shit
I'm more than certain that I do, but I think you've missed the point.

SFX6l3z

jfl at this thread

I'm more than certain that I do, but I think you've missed the point.
Yeah bro you mog me, I mean you spent literally not even exaggerating over 3 hours today browsing through my old threads and who knows how long morphing pics of me to make me look ugly but you're supa smart and have an amazing life jfl

Yeah bro you mog me, I mean you spent literally not even exaggerating over 3 hours today browsing through my old threads and morphing pics of me to make me look ugly but you're supa smart and have an amazing life jfl
Are you that dumb to think that I was searching for your post history when I didn't reply instantly?
Nigga I ain't have time for that, besides your profile is locked wtf.

All I did was search your nickname and found all of your trashposts.

Again, the fact that you make this about me tells a lot about how insecure you feel, there's no point in denying it.

Are you that dumb to think that I was searching for your post history when I didn't reply instantly?
Nigga I ain't have time for that, besides your profile is locked wtf.

All I did was search your nickname and found all of your trashposts.

Again, the fact that you make this about me tells a lot about how insecure you feel, there's no point in denying it.
Dude you gotta be severly retarded you can see what another user is doing by clicking on their name

Dude you gotta be severly retarded you can see what another user is doing by clicking on their name
You got a computer engineering degree yet you can't configure a forum profile properly? Talk about paid degrees.
EpVzZCZ.png

That's what I see when I click on your faggot name

Last edited:
You got a computer engineering degree yet you can't configure a forum profile properly?
EpVzZCZ.png

That's what I see when I click on your faggot name
I seen you clicking on old threads of mine for 3 hours today jfl when you click on someone's name you can see what they're doing except I turned mine off. Also you've been on this forum for how long and you still didn't figure out you can click on someone's messages and view them chronologically. You're low iq, ugly, a bully keyboard warrior without showing their face, and spend 3 hours viewing my threads and what 30 minutes morphing my pics. You're amazing.

I seen you clicking on old threads of mine for 3 hours today jfl when you click on someone's name you can see what they're doing except I turned mine off. Also you've been on this forum for how long and you still didn't figure out you can click on someone's messages and view them chronologically. You're low iq, ugly, a bully keyboard warrior without showing their face, and spend 3 hours viewing my threads and what 30 minutes morphing my pics. You're amazing.
I cannot view your messages because it doesn't allow me to view your profile you fucking wasted semen. The search function also doesn't yield all of the results. You wasted your parents' money to get a shitty computer engineering "degree".

Last edited:
I cannot view your messages because it doesn't allow me to view your profile you fucking wasted semen. The search function also doesn't yield all of the results.

Also aren't you afraid of so many pictures of you lying around random incel forums? I wouldn't act so confident if I were in your shoes.
When you click on someone's name on a comment that someone posted on any thread, a pop up comes up. After this pop up comes up it stays on the screen until you either click somewhere else or click on a link on the popup. On the pop up you click on the number of messages that someone has, and then you can view their old messages.

What the fuck is your iq <80 got damn dude

Also what was that a threat? Jfl do you even know what your own phone number is

When you click on someone's name on a comment that someone posted on any thread, a pop up comes up. After this pop up comes up it stays on the screen until you either click somewhere else or click on a link on the popup. On the pop up you click on the number of messages that someone has, and then you can view their old messages.

What the fuck is your iq <80 got damn dude

Also what was that a threat? Jfl do you even know what your own phone number is
The lampshade on my head is for my bright ideas. I won't be able to convey them until Monday, when my curtain gets out of the dry cleaners.

Last edited:
Jfl you're right, how should I know though, I don't rot 24/7 here. But then wtf is the point of hiding your profile from me you ugly bitch? So I don't ruin your profile posts?
Dude you're seriously less than 90 iq I'm legit not even kidding, the iq gap between us is too large to talk

Dude you're seriously less than 90 iq I'm legit not even kidding, the iq gap between us is too large to talk
A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. What a man can be, he must be

Last edited:
Hahahahahahahah

I shit on your ugly face and elevenhead, on your supposedly computer engineering degree, on your actual 75 IQ and on your entire life. You're pathetic. You brought this to yourself.
Now you're doxxing me... Post a picture of yourself you pussy bitch.

Last edited:

It's says it's gone for me.

Dude I don't know what your problem is, you're hiding behind a screen picking fights with someone that has done nothing acting like Robin hood. Either way i bet you that picture alone mogs any pic of you.

Dude I don't know what your problem is, you're hiding behind a screen picking fights with someone that has done nothing acting like Robin hood. Either way i bet you that picture alone mogs any pic of you.
But that was life: Nobody got a guided tour to their own theme park. You had to hop on the rides as they presented themselves, never knowing whether you would like the one you were in line for...or if the bastard was going to make you throw up your corn dog and your cotton candy all over the place

Last edited:
You don't mog shit with that hairline nigga.

I think I've derailed enough your thread
My face alone mogs you even with my shit hairline jfl post your pics pussy

The fact that you think I'm as low IQ as you are for doing this is laughable.
You took 3 hours today looking at my threads and then 30 minutes morphing my pics, if you're anything above 3 psl and 5'5 I'd be surprised

You took 3 hours today looking at my threads and then 30 minutes morphing my pics, if you're anything above 3 psl and 5'5 I'd be surprised
I'm a balding 5'2" Indian Janitor.

I'm a balding 5'2" Indian Janitor.
You got pissed when I said the truth multiple times and you were proven wrong multiple times. Why didn't you believe me? cause you couldn't cope hard enough bitch

You got pissed when I said the truth multiple times and you were proven wrong multiple times. Why didn't you believe me? cause you couldn't cope hard enough bitch
Peace and flowers

Last edited:
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Brandon10
Abortion could have prevented this

On a serious note, I did go too far but he kind of deserved it tbh with this shitty humblebragging.
he has a shitty ugly fivehead.

Last edited: