Is hairline lowering worth it?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
My forehead is my biggest third, need to lower it, heard that forehead lowering is quite cheap and looks good. Thoughts?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, never_lucky and Carolus
100% worth it. Not cheap at all though.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 7725
If it is too big and lowering it would harmonize upper third and lower third then go for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and TsarTsar444
Just get it done in some 3rd world country tbh, it looks fairly simple so not risky
Turkey is cheap and does like western
It's not simple at all. The skin has to be cut in layers and needs to be heavily stabilized. 1 mistake and your eyebrows can be raised significantly, which is a massive looksmin for men.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and TsarTsar444
If it is too big and lowering it would harmonize upper third and lower third then go for it
Like 1.5cm lowering, my upper third is 73mm, middle is 66mm, lower 65mm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and TUSSELEIF
I suggest you style your hair in bangs to cover the forehead before doing the surgery.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's not simple at all. The skin has to be cut in layers and needs to be heavily stabilized. 1 mistake and your eyebrows can be raised significantly, which is a massive looksmin for men.
Thats why a good doc needs to be picked but as i said in turkey its not that expensive and results wont differ from western overpriced

• +1
Thats why a good doc needs to be picked but as i said in turkey its not that expensive and results wont differ from western overpriced
Turkey is specialized af in hair procedures

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bangs wouldn't suit my large neurocranium
What does that look like? I have seen many people style their hair with bangs and most seem okay to me

• +1
What does that look like? I have seen many people style their hair with bangs and most seem okay to me
I am very prone to acne so it would be bad

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Khajiit
Turkey is specialized af in hair procedures
Yea and nose jobs,beard transplants pretty much anything. And they are actually high IQ based and know what to do

• +1
I need this as well. My hairline is ''mature'' and forehead is biggest third :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and TsarTsar444
my forehead is smaller than my other thirds by 1 cm, should i pluck some hair out

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19301