is having a big dick a sign of high T?

so it is full genetic and these people are spitting nonsense
nah, studies have shown that application of dht gel in Teenagers, and sometimes Micropenises increase penile size.

this can occur when dht receptors of the dick dont get enough and need external sources like in puberty when the receptors are available.

In the micropenis case, the people went through either delayed puberty or interrupted puberty where they didnt experience puberty at all.

Its not genetic fully because we now know that we can increase in other ways by either Chemical dickmaxxing ( not an expert in, all I know is that vitamin d oil on dick might help in growth, dont quote me on that.),

or mechanical dickmaxxing.

Just give me a min and ill reaseaech this shit rq

there are manlet twinks with big dicks
actually most big dicks are on skinny men
notice how most guys with lock dicks are skinny, because the fat pad covers an inch or 2 of your dick which is not visible. By getting to a lower bf you can eliminate this area and reveal a lot more of your dick. Your true dick size is bone pressed when you take a ruler and jam it in there to see how much fat you really have.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
notice how most guys with lock dicks are skinny, because the fat pad covers an inch or 2 of your dick which is not visible. By getting to a lower bf you can eliminate this area and reveal a lot more of your dick. Your true dick size is bone pressed when you take a ruler and jam it in there to see how much fat you really have.
ok but doesnt it lose girth ?

also yeah i was surprised yesterday i pulled back the fat of the pelvis bone and dick appeared huge ngl but how do u girthmaxx?

nah, studies have shown that application of dht gel in Teenagers, and sometimes Micropenises increase penile size.

this can occur when dht receptors of the dick dont get enough and need external sources like in puberty when the receptors are available.

In the micropenis case, the people went through either delayed puberty or interrupted puberty where they didnt experience puberty at all.

Its not genetic fully because we now know that we can increase in other ways by either Chemical dickmaxxing ( not an expert in, all I know is that vitamin d oil on dick might help in growth, dont quote me on that.),

or mechanical dickmaxxing.

Just give me a min and ill reaseaech this shit rq
would dht gel work on me ?

I think it's more like just genetics. Ive seen videos with some absolute nerds with big weiners. So I doubt it

i gained 20lb dick still same size

ok but doesnt it lose girth ?

also yeah i was surprised yesterday i pulled back the fat of the pelvis bone and dick appeared huge ngl but how do u girthmaxx?
Clamping and pumping are two ways to gain girth. If you go hard, one achievable goal in a year is like .5 inch gain in girth.
would dht gel work on me ?
as I said, Im not an expert on chemical side of dickmaxxing so I dont know, but I wouldnt risk it tbh. You already got a good dick and never seen it in full Erection quality. Dont worry too much.
i gained 20lb dick still same size
press down and check then Visible would change but bone pressed wouldnt.