Is having a big head bad

D

Deleted member 23218

Kraken
Someone called me big head

Solution
Bonesbonesbonesbone
no a large skull is sexually dimorphic and irl females would be subconsciouly attracted to it. However on photos you will figuaretively look less appealing then someone with a normal proportional head size to their height
a big skull is good bro as long as you're not gigamanlet
quzxj07878a51.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
no a large skull is sexually dimorphic and irl females would be subconsciouly attracted to it. However on photos you will figuaretively look less appealing then someone with a normal proportional head size to their height

• +1
Solution
Looking like a bobblehead is ideal
Dq-BPA0XcAEtUHE.jpg

• WTF
They called me a bobble head which hurt my feelings. I think my head is a bit bigger than average but it looks bigger because of my hair (I have pretty boy hair). If only I had a chad lower third.

Last edited:
It has to be proportional in irl or on photos.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizon and Deleted member 23218
I’m 6’1 135 and I was told by users I have an average frame for my height.
Who told you that and under what circumstances? A woman? They call you bighead to flirt sometimes. Women are retarded like that + you're auschwitzmaxxed so of course it'll look disproportionate. Start training neck to dissipate attention.

Who told you that and under what circumstances? A woman? They call you bighead to flirt sometimes. Women are retarded like that + you're auschwitzmaxxed so of course it'll look disproportionate. Start training neck to dissipate attention.
My friends

• So Sad
Reactions: Overthinker
They called me a bobble head which hurt my feelings. I think my head is a bit bigger than average but it looks bigger because of my hair (I have pretty boy hair). If only I had a chad lower third.
That pic is a bad example because his frame is already narrow with a large skull. You can only pull off a large skull with a normal frame and irl if u aee called bobblehead it means ur frame is under average alr paired with ur large skull its not idea

That pic is a bad example because his frame is already narrow with a large skull. You can only pull off a large skull with a normal frame and irl if u aee called bobblehead it means ur frame is under average alr paired with ur large skull its not idea
I dont have narrow frame tho, same friends called me big when I was wearing my sweater. I have very long fluffy hair that goes out to the sides, could that be why

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I dont have narrow frame tho, same friends called me big when I was wearing my sweater. I have very long fluffy hair that goes out to the sides, could that be why
Clothesfrauding adds a lot to frame espcially a sweater

• +1
Stop coping, a porpotional head is ideal, with a big head You'll look like a gigant baby

• +1
Clothesfrauding adds a lot to frame espcially a sweater
I think my frame is average but looks above average with sweaters, but I have a thin waist which makes me look a bit bigger. I think it may be my neck tbh, my skull looks a lot bigger in comparason. I gotta start working neck. My arms are also very thin I gotta slam lateral delts

Last edited:
  • +1