Is having a bigger dick better?

None aspie answer - Its better to a point as in above average length and girth (more girth). Huge dick might get you 1-2 time fucks and niche appeal to a couple of women with fetishes or huge pussy's but being above average, not huge is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Foids would rather fuck a 3 year old with limp dick than a Incel with 8 Inch. Brutal Childpill I saw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, LostYouth, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
bait

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE and 2 others
Just answer yes or no tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrendioEEE and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Deleted member 6401
Theirs no yes or no answer don't u understand that? People are different even women to some extent. If u have a 4 inch dick yeah having a bigger dick is defo better. If ur dick is 7x5.5-6 ur prob ideal but still depends on the women. Still ppl overate it face and overall attraction matters more unless u have a tiny dick.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Theirs no yes or no answer don't u understand that? People are different even women to some extent. If u have a 4 inch dick yeah having a bigger dick is defo better. If ur dick is 7x5.5-6 ur prob ideal but still depends on the women. Still ppl overate it face and overall attraction matters more unless u have a tiny dick.
Is 4.5 inch lenght and 3 inch girth enough?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2403
Is being Chad better than being incel? 🤔🤔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, FutureMogger, LostYouth and 3 others
Not exactly
You need THE EXACT same dick as Arvid in order to be a true slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Dog face, Petsmart and 2 others
no bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
If having a bigger dick is not better then Albert Einstein was a Laotian monk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Foids would rather fuck a 3 year old with limp dick than a Incel with 8 Inch. Brutal Childpill I saw.
They won't want to see your dick until they see your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
The good thing about having a small or average dick is that you just slip in it. You can just nut in them 3+ times a day like it's nothing and they won't care. If you have a huge dick on the other hand, you're a slave to foreplay for life (or she will hate it, since she needs to get warmed up first).

So I flip the question back to you. Do you want to just slip it in and use her doggy for 5 minutes and then just continue on with your day. Or do you want to be a slave to foreplay, and actually having to work 10-15mins for it every single time? You'll also get denied if you want a round 2 later on in the day, since she's sore from the massive girth, and have cervix pain from the length.

She can only take so many hits to the cervix a week before it becomes unbearable. Meanwhile if you're small or average you can literally just go to town 10 times a day like a complete sex addict. What is better?

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, LostYouth and Deleted member 6401
The good thing about having a small or average dick is that you just slip in it. You can just nut in them 3+ times a day like it's nothing and they won't care. If you have a huge dick on the other hand, you're a slave to foreplay for life (or she will hate it, since she needs to get warmed up first).

So I flip the question back to you. Do you want to just slip it in and use her doggy for 5 minutes and then just continue on with your day. Or do you want to be a slave to foreplay, and actually having to work 10-15mins for it every single time? You'll also get denied if you want a round 2 later on in the day, since she's sore from the massive girth, and have cervix pain from the length.

She can only take so many hits to the cervix a week before it becomes unbearable. Meanwhile if you're small or average you can literally just go to town 10 times a day like a complete sex addict. What is better?
Nice answer, i prefer above average but dumb hoes will be hoes

Next thread: is being Brad Pitt better than being eggman

Jfl if her pussy is wet it'll slip in
I have 7x5.5 and it slips right in they sometimes keep the last half inch out cause it hurts but they warm up

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and Deleted
I have a way above average D, still i cant benefit from it because of face. Big dick is only icing on the cake.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted
mods why dafuq do you let threads like this exist

I dont understand these discussions about big dick small dick? It doesnt fucking matter, if you dont get girls, they wont see your big dick anyway. And if you do get girls in bed, they wont reject you because your dick is average.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
I mean your dick would not be the reason the girl would stay interested probably. But as I said, if you are already making out in bed, she wouldnt reject you for that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks and RAITEIII
I mean your dick would not be the reason the girl would stay interested probably. But as I said, if you are already making out in bed, she wouldnt reject you for that.
Mirin avi

• +1
Reactions: audimax
arvid are you a huge larp? I've seen you talk german in some thread
I speak 6 languages but yes ”Arvid” is a larp and not actually me. Hes a Young male model from austria with only 4K followers

I speak 6 languages but yes ”Arvid” is a larp and not actually me. Hes a Young male model from austria with only 4K followers
damn 6 languages? how? you rot 24/7 on this forum when did you learn them

arvid tryna cope for his tiny shrimp

Pitt dont have a big dick,you dont need a big one.

4 inch :kys:

I just said i'm not Arvid Lmao
you also said you are a 20 year old dude. and then you said that you went wood chopping with your dad. Idk man I feel like you are 20. if you are truly 43 and still post here daily it's sooooooo fucking over

• JFL
you also said you are a 20 year old dude. and then you said that you went wood chopping with your dad. Idk man I feel like you are 20. if you are truly 43 and still post here daily it's sooooooo fucking over
I am lost how old is this guy and what is his name

• +1
Yes. Of course there is preference in size, but generally speaking it's not a failo having a >normal dick size<. You seriously think a fat, long schlong does not impress women to nibble on your tip though?

Women always remember the smallest and the biggest dick, while everything in between matters to the degree they were enjoyable.

I am a man of culture