Vvvvxxxx

Vvvvxxxx

Diamond
People said this forum was more active than lookism. So here we go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Beast993, Yliaster and 18 others

I’m mirin you so hard. You’re also a Torontocel?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
giphy.gif

Fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
Too bad I cant run bbc game

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Revenge123, ExaltedDrake and 34 others
So how big is it OP

Don't larp, I'll know

Maybe I should try this myself

• +1
Reactions: Barry
Post pictures here nigga, I'm banned from that shit hole, can't even zoom in the pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7173, Pravum and 6 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Patrick Baitman, Entschuldigung and 4 others
Honestly doesn't even look extremely big.

It looks 8 inches long, maybe 9 at best
I’m not sure about the rules of this forum. But based on my experiences with women and CalcSD data it is extremely big. Like top 0.1% by volume. And all women comment about my dick and are shocked at how big it is.
The main point of this post was just to refute the people who say dickpill is a meme. It’s really not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, Yliaster, futuregigamogger and 13 others
Yep, Mississauga tho

8 x 6 legit no fake e stats. I fraud 9 inches when women ask me
Yeah 8 is feasible still. Really rare but nothing crazy.

How is your experience with 6" girth?

Also you might be interested in this

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and SixFootManlet
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I’m not sure about the rules of this forum. But based on my experiences with women and CalcSD data it is extremely big. Like top 0.1% by volume. And all women comment about my dick and are shocked at how big it is.
The main point of this post was just to refute the people who say dickpill is a meme. It’s really not
Brother you’re a literal BBC champion. I’m actually mirin Rn

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 6128, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
It is big. Never saw someone with a bigger dick than me irl

• JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Pietrosiek
You’re coming to Toronto? Don’t come here bro. I’m srs. Me and you got beef

Wtf they’re all on lookism. Why are u banned? 😢
Since when
WVSzTcM

Yeah 8 is feasible still. Really rare but nothing crazy.

How is your experience with 6" girth?

Also you might be interested in this

I get comments on how it’s so thick, it’s way more than they’re used to. Only been fully deepthroated by 2 females. Never attempted anal. Overall it’s pretty good just for the novelty factor and the fact that girls I smash are accessible to me even when I don’t talk to them for long periods of time.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, TheChosenChad, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
I get comments on how it’s so thick, it’s way more than they’re used to. Only been fully deepthroated by 2 females. Never attempted anal. Overall it’s pretty good just for the novelty factor and the fact that girls I smash are accessible to me even when I don’t talk to them for long periods of time.
Yeah pretty much the same experience as me then except I did anal once with some gigaslut and I don't have a bunch of bitches on speed dial atm

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SSJ Trunks, SixFootManlet and Blackout.xl
Yeah pretty much the same experience as me then except I did anal once with some gigaslut and I don't have a bunch of bitches on speed dial atm
I don’t even see the appeal of anal tbh. Pussy feels so good, plus no shit stains on your dick :sick:

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 16641, OOGABOOGA and 7 others
I don’t even see the appeal of anal tbh. Pussy feels so good, plus no shit stains on your dick :sick:
Was more of a mental thing than anything tbh

Pussy feels much better

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
Do yoou use that dick pic as your main pic?

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and CopeIsReal
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Deleted member 4946, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
How big are you bone pressed??

Big dick is essential for STR tbh, makes everything go super easy, did you show your face as well on the tinder profile?
Yeah, for STRs it’s perfect. But you basically make girls skeptical about LTRing you when you lead with the dick. And yeah my face is in all my pictures, including the bulge pic.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, SixFootManlet and Deleted member 1100
I should post this on r/tinder for the Reddit cucks :lul:
F0EDD9C3 4D75 4F01 9BC9 9CB288986F08
4CB489EE 9800 4448 9EAD 951363C7E77B
4CF6CABC C572 4A37 892C 312888693285
98300C49 8EDA 4C67 9AB6 CB03348BC025

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 16641, OOGABOOGA and 14 others
bro how big was your dick at 15
just askin for lifefuel you know

bro how big was your dick at 15
just askin for lifefuel you know
I didn’t measure it back then. But I know I had my growth spurt from 13 to 14. At 15 it was probably basically the same size it is right now.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
I didn’t measure it back then. But I know I had my growth spurt from 13 to 14. At 15 it was probably basically the same size it is right now.
aw shit
meh 6.6 inches is still something, I guess
specially with 5.1 of girth

Last edited:

What a fagget. I hate niggers. So glad this foid told me she doesn’t fuck with black guys because their dick and balls smell bad🤣. Glad there are girls like that

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, TheChosenChad, OOGABOOGA and 7 others
aw shit
meh 6.6 inches is still something, I guess
specially with 5.1 of girth
that’s like being almost 6’2. With good girth you dickmog most guys. Don’t listen to the PSL hype. It’s mostly average and below men trying to cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Hades, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
that’s like being almost 6’2. With good girth you dick mog most guys. Don’t listen to the PSL hype. It’s mostly average and below men trying to cope.
It's kind of middle of the road, it's just good enough I guess
and perhaps your dick did grow more but it wasn't really as quick so you didn't notice it

It's kind of middle of the road, it's just good enough I guess
and perhaps your dick did grow more but it wasn't really as quick so you didn't notice it
Nah bro, girls with low body count will consider you big. Yeah maybe slow growth till about 18, especially in the girth department
What a fagget. I hate niggers. So glad this foid told me she doesn’t fuck with black guys because their dick and balls smell bad🤣. Glad there are girls like that
Picture taken just now :ROFLMAO:
74764CD9 B7BC 4A19 B2CB 82B7E6F7884F

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster, mazzi, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
Nah bro, girls with low body count will consider you big. Yeah maybe slow growth till about 18, especially in the girth department
That's exactly what I was thinking. I'll have the big thicc jfl
half an inch would be great though, just so I can say it's 7 inches

JFL at this nigger coming here for attention whoring, since barely anyone cares about this shit on lookism, now he even wants to go post about it on reddit.

You might attract some fkn cougars and milfs with your dick, but sure enough no beckies or even stacylights etc.

Drunk sluts messaging him is just another proof he is dealing with low hanging fruit.

If a woman got drunk and didnt manage to find a dude at the place she drank, it means she is just som trashy trailer park style whore that looks like an abomination. Plus I can tell by that body alone (her ass on the picture) that she was already annihilated by the wall and is about to become a landwhale.

Nog is acting like foids cant buy dildos in all sorts of sizes online, even sizes that make op look like a pencil dick. Not to mention he probably needs to put rubber rings on and other shit to keep the erection going with the ugly trash sluts.

Nigger is acting like PSL is a meme lmao, sure dumb retard. If it was about dick size, all the best Stacies would be together with a nigger, which over 90% of them arent.

Go cope with your shit on Cuckkit, nobody here cares about your matches with some post wall ugly trash hags.

Gues what- no dick size for your face and low status of being almost shitskinned, you dumb monkey. All online dating plattform statistics show that nogs are least desirable, both men and women. You can brag with your shit all you want, stats dont lie. Real life examples dont lie where barely any becky/stacy is walking on the street with a nog.

You can have all these landwhales and post wall alcoholic hags.

I mean who are you gonna fool here? Having that picture as main Tinder profile picture will only attract some trashy post wall cougars and milfs. No high quality woman would have any interest with that profile picture.

What would make you different from other thousands of BBC baboons in your area if not PSL? If a woman wanted a bbc (in this case literally bbc) she might as well just go some cheap fastfood restaurant and pick a random nog there, which they dont. Because PSL is not a meme.

The only bbcs with high quality women are professional sports athletes, super rich rappers etc. Every other nog gets leftovers and low hanging fruit.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20491, Deleted member 11758, mazzi and 18 others