Is having a house/apartment important for females?

hiwasuwor

hiwasuwor

9/10 Chad according to /soc/
I was thjnking about housemaxxing like working for 10 years and then buy a small house.
Is it a hailo? Will it push my SMV?
Is having house enough? Or do i need big house in rich neighbourhood

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Depends where you live

If she want something serious with you than yes,if she sees you as fwb than not so

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
After a certain age you need to have your own place, it will become awkward to bring girls when you still live with your parents...Then with each passing year, you'll need a bigger and fancier place just to keep up with people younger than you - a place with a pool, a big yard, garden, etc. - where you can throw parties, have guests...

• +1
Reactions: Quantumphysics, LooksOrDeath, Anubis and 2 others
After a certain age you need to have your own place, it will become awkward to bring girls when you still live with your parents...Then with each passing year, you'll need a bigger and fancier place just to keep up with people younger than you - a place with a pool, a big yard, garden, etc. - where you can throw parties, have guests...
You lost me at the "keeping up with people younger than you". People younger than me can't keep up with my blue eyes and 196cm of height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
yes
but don’t let a non virgin girl live in your house,
whore should stay in her own place when you are not fucking her

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Deleted member 14774
You lost me at the "keeping up with people younger than you". People younger than me can't keep up with my blue eyes and 196cm of height

At 40 you will need to have more to offer...

Renting is enough, foids don't care how you have something, only that you have it. This is true for pretty much everything really.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Female attention isn't the main reason you should have to buy a house...
I was thjnking about housemaxxing like working for 10 years and then buy a small house.

• +1
At 40 you will need to have more to offer...
If you're too old to attract with just your body, then it's over (for real).

• +1
Is it a hailo? Will it push my SMV?
Is having house enough? Or do i need big house in rich neighbourhood