is having a linkedin necessary?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
so i sperged out at a job (several years ago at uni) I then quit/ghosted. However I hear people saying you MUST have a linkedin. Do I really need one? I don't want niggas searching up my name!

It's helpfull and gives an advantage. But not necessary

• +1
Reactions: Ken
It's helpfull and gives an advantage. But not necessary
i literally just worked landscaping. should i mention that in my linkedin? what is a no b.s of how to use linkedin. explain to your fellow sperg

i literally just worked landscaping. should i mention that in my linkedin? what is a no b.s of how to use linkedin. explain to your fellow sperg
idk i dont have linkedin

If you are entering the corporate workforce as a fresh grad or generally just new to the industry, link whatever you have worked in the past.

Once you accumulate more relevant experience, delete the old/non relevant experience from your profile.

Regardless, it does not really mean anything on your LinkedIn, you should be asking whether or not to include it on your resume.

The same rules apply to the resume that I mentioned at first.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
If you are entering the corporate workforce as a fresh grad or generally just new to the industry, link whatever you have worked in the past.

Once you accumulate more relevant experience, delete the old/non relevant experience from your profile.

Regardless, it does not really mean anything on your LinkedIn, you should be asking whether or not to include it on your resume.

The same rules apply to the resume that I mentioned at first.
retarded question but do tradesman use linkedin?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
so i sperged out at a job (several years ago at uni) I then quit/ghosted. However I hear people saying you MUST have a linkedin. Do I really need one? I don't want niggas searching up my name!
Yes, it's a pretty good site.

I frequently use it to narrow down my searches when doxing people and such.

Would definitely recommend!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Hero of the Imperium

:ROFLMAO:

yo 4real tho how do niggas get doxxed on linkedin?

yo 4real tho how do niggas get doxxed on linkedin?
You can't get doxxed from linkedin. It just provides so much useful intel that a hacker/doxxer could use to mess with you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
You can't get doxxed from linkedin. It just provides so much useful intel that a hacker/doxxer could use to mess with you
such as?

Your university, your previous jobs, who you are acquainted with professionally, when you graduated school, age estimate, etc.

Suppose you had a username/password for one website that I somehow managed to access and you also had a habit of reusing passwords and shit. I could perhaps access one of your university/job company login portals. And acquire even more info/do more damage. So much things you can do with information if you're creative!

It helps if you have a good face

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover