Is having proper forward growth of the infras like Barrett extremely extremely rare

Pei

Pei

Kraken
?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It is rare trait yeah, that's one of the reasons why his under-eye support is so good.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and humanoidsub7
It is rare trait yeah, that's one of the reasons why his under-eye support is so good.
Does Nicki Minaj have godly infras
IMG 1806

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Do you think she is most beautiful female? Mogged by female Barrett tbh.
Wdym she would have better maxilla than female Barrett her only major flaw is downward growth

• Hmm...
Wdym she would have better maxilla than female Barrett her only major flaw is downward growth
Maxilla is not everything though, there is also coloring, angularity, harmony etc, lower third, eye area etc.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
But she has giga maxilla and forward growth check out her projection

Attachments

• IMG_1891.png
    IMG_1891.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Maxilla is not everything though, there is also coloring, angularity, harmony etc, lower third, eye area etc.
wdym maxilla is harmony basically

• +1
Female Barrett would have better pheno sure

• +1
I
I wish I had infras like his but tbh his orbital vector isn’t anything crazy, his bone mass in his infras is the crazy thing

I

I wish I had infras like his but tbh his orbital vector isn’t anything crazy, his bone mass in his infras is the crazy thing
Does Nicki Minaj have crazy orbital vector

Attachments

• IMG_1927.png
    IMG_1927.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and greycel
I

How so, is it the height you’re talking about?
Does height correlate with bone mass?
Wouldn’t a more positive orbital vector be due to more bone mass of infras causing further anterior projection? What implants essentially do..

@Pei people don’t understand this but what you’re focusing on is probably the most mogger and best trait that a human can have, it is insanely striking to have very good undereyes with a positive orbital vector..

Can everyone achieve it if they didn’t mouth breathe and were not recessed? Or even despite everyone having good environment only some people would?

• +1
Reactions: Pei
@Pei people don’t understand this but what you’re focusing on is probably the most mogger and best trait that a human can have, it is insanely striking to have very good undereyes with a positive orbital vector..

Can everyone achieve it if they didn’t mouth breathe and were not recessed? Or even despite everyone having good environment only some people would?
Prob genes tbh I don’t see people having that undereye like her or him even if no
Mouth breathing

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1806.png
    IMG_1806.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 0

Do your think Ramirez or Barrett had better undereye and comparison of
Chicos
Subhuman undereye

Attachments

• IMG_0966.jpeg
    IMG_0966.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1550.jpeg
    IMG_1550.jpeg
    132.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1809.png
    IMG_1809.png
    281.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greycel
How do u know if you got it
And not
Chico undereye
I never liked Chico eye area + he's sort of recessed with aging

Prob genes tbh I don’t see people having that undereye like her or him even if no
Mouth breathing
I was thinking about it man
You know how a negative orbital vector occurs due to recession. So the extent of how negative it is, is correlated to how recessed you essentially are
Those people with negative orbital vectors also have “low infras” - or at least they look low, they don’t cover the eye and are under it - because if they were high they could collide with the eye. Have you ever thought of that. They are meant to be in front of and slightly high to cover the eye
Maybe the height of the infras is correlated to the extent of the orbitals vector
So Nicki Minaj has very protruded infras which are very highset… and the more projected they are, the higher they should be

Idk though, haven’t studied the anatomy of Infras
@Allornothing can you help with this, it’s always bugged me

• +1
Reactions: Pei
I was thinking about it man
You know how a negative orbital vector occurs due to recession. So the extent of how negative it is, is correlated to how recessed you essentially are
Those people with negative orbital vectors also have “low infras” - or at least they look low, they don’t cover the eye and are under it - because if they were high they could collide with the eye. Have you ever thought of that. They are meant to be in front of and slightly high to cover the eye
Maybe the height of the infras is correlated to the extent of the orbitals vector
So Nicki Minaj has very protruded infras which are very highset… and the more projected they are, the higher they should be

Idk though, haven’t studied the anatomy of Infras
@Allornothing can you help with this, it’s always bugged me
Would u say Nicki Minaj or Barrett or Ramirez has the best undead prob Nicki tbh right

• +1
Would u say Nicki Minaj or Barrett or Ramirez has the best undead prob Nicki tbh right
Best infras I mean

• +1
I

?

I

?