Is having social anxiety caused only by being ugly and/or being insecure about how you look?

S

Sven

Banned
I remember seeing something on this I can't remember if it was said on here by someone like @disillusioned or said in a yt video by someone like savvy guy. Maybe both said it.

Remember that when normies say they have social anxiety or anything like depression, they don't mean it because in reality they don't have any feelings and are just saying it either to fit in, receive attention/sympathy or think feeling sad for 1 second is being depressed.

This tiktoker made a post, called hotblockchain, you may have heard of her, saying something like "I can see how social isolation is worse that smoking ten packets of cigarettes a day" and then proceeds to say something like she went like half a day without speaking to someone. "What a joke" - Chuck McGill

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, NZb6Air and CopiumX
Breaking Bad Chuck Mcgill GIF by AMG Music Group

I remember seeing something on this I can't remember if it was said on here by someone like @disillusioned or said in a yt video by someone like savvy guy. Maybe both said it.

Remember that when normies say they have social anxiety or anything like depression, they don't mean it because in reality they don't have any feelings and are just saying it either to fit in, receive attention/sympathy or think feeling sad for 1 second is being depressed.

This tiktoker made a post, called hotblockchain, you may have heard of her, saying something like "I can see how social isolation is worse that smoking ten packets of cigarettes a day" and then proceeds to say something like she went like half a day without speaking to someone. "What a joke" - Chuck McGill
its probably because you have nerves on whether or not someone will like you

• +1
Reactions: Sven and autistic_tendencies
Probably

• +1
Reactions: Sven
yes

• +1
Reactions: Sven

its ur height stupid nigger

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
I don't recall ever saying all social anxiety is caused ONLY by your looks, but it's easily a big part of it. However, there are contexts where social anxiety is possible despite being attractive. Even as a Chad, there may be instances where you're under pressure to conform to the group or suffer backslash.

But yes, 90% of the time if someone has 'social anxiety' it's because they're used to being treated like shit for their appearance, or because they fear not being seen as 'good enough' aka not on a level with Chad or Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Latinus and Sven