Is having special interests a chad or an incel trait?

Is having special interests a chad or an incel trait?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

JEWS DROWNED IN TAMPA THANKS TO A STAPLER
autism trait. autism usually means incel so obviously not chad trait lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, humanoidsub7, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Is breathing air a chad or incel trait? That should be your next poll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, exo, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
alot of interests develop in childhood when we dont care about sex

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Depends on what they are. Normie interests (sports, cars, music, etc) is fine but not other stuff. Besides, the only reason an interest is not Chad is if you arent.

• +1
special interests = non-NT

non-NT = not chad smv
why?
Depends on what they are. Normie interests (sports, cars, music, etc) is fine but not other stuff. Besides, the only reason an interest is not Chad is if you arent.
Do you consider interests in medical journals, severe weather, PSL, photography, programming, etc to be NT or not?

It doesn't matter. Chad can have weird hobbies and it makes him more attractive.

IDK what this obsession with being NT is, when if you were HTN - Chadlite+ your autistic hobbies are a bonus.

I've repeatedly been told how I'm not like other guys, I make them feel comfortable etc etc by women, as well as being called interesting due to my strange hobbies, but because I'm ugly as fuck I'll only ever be a friend to them ("you'll find someone", "you will make someone really happy one day", "I wish I had a boyfriend like you (but not you)".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pikabro, Xangsane, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
why?

Do you consider interests in medical journals, severe weather, PSL, photography, programming, etc to be NT or not?
caged at severe weather and PSL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41050, Pikabro and Xangsane
Looksmaxing is my special interest

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 29167
why?

Of course non NT, that is unless you are Chad

• So Sad
It doesn't matter. Chad can have weird hobbies and it makes him more attractive.

IDK what this obsession with being NT is, when if you were HTN - Chadlite+ your autistic hobbies are a bonus.

I've repeatedly been told how I'm not like other guys, I make them feel comfortable etc etc by women, as well as being called interesting due to my strange hobbies, but because I'm ugly as fuck I'll only ever be a friend to them ("you'll find someone", "you will make someone really happy one day", "I wish I had a boyfriend like you (but not you)".
having weird interests isnt good for social life. if you're into football and are good at sports you will most likely have average or above average social status

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro and Graham
Of course non NT,
Why is it non NT?
Is my music taste NT?

that is unless you are Chad
am I Chad? (put through an anime filter to prevent doxxing)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and slayerToBe
having weird interests isnt good for social life. if you're into football and are good at sports you will most likely have average or above average social status
Maybe in TV shows and in school, but as you get older those unique hobbies are attractive / interesting if you're attractive, to the point where I see normies exaggerating it and tying to look "weird".

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Xangsane
Maybe in TV shows and in school, but as you get older those unique hobbies are attractive / interesting if you're attractive, to the point where I see normies exaggerating it and tying to look "weird".
Thoughts on my hobbies?
why?

yeah ur right but me personally im 15 lol its brutal to be shit at sports/not knowing any football teams where i live. i am therefore NTmaxxing by playing fifa 1-2 hours a day jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Graham and Xangsane
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham
yeah ur right but me personally im 15 lol its brutal to be shit at sports/not knowing any football teams where i live. i am therefore NTmaxxing by playing fifa 1-2 hours a day jfl
You're only 15? Puberty-max asap, don't rot playing Fifa or on here (unless you have enough spare time to). You could try getting into football or something (casually at break), the exercise will help you grow and being good at the sport (as opposed to fifa) will give you a lot more social status than being good at video games.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and HitAndRun
If Chad has special interests it's interesting and quirky, if incel has them it's weird and obscure.

I thought niggas should be avoiding Russiacels

If Chad has special interests it's interesting and quirky, if incel has them it's weird and obscure.
Thoughts on my interests?
why?

You're only 15? Puberty-max asap, don't rot playing Fifa or on here (unless you have enough spare time to). You could try getting into football or something (casually at break), the exercise will help you grow and being good at the sport (as opposed to fifa) will give you a lot more social status than being good at video games.
im too bad at sports and im not joining the local club because i already have a bad reputation due to me being really aspie lol

also im not trying to get good at fifa im just trying to learn it to be able to relate to classmates better. and yea obviously rotting on video games or .org isn't good. i spend most my time moneymaxxing for bimax and implants when im 18/19

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Thoughts on my interests?
Not NT. You should get into something with more real-world applications like a sport or a trade, or something artsy that will make you more interesting.

• So Sad
  • +1
I like making art.
Commit to becoming knowledgeable in an artistic medium. I'm not really talking about being NT anymore but it just really adds to your life.

In regards to being NT learn the guitar or something.

• +1
Commit to becoming knowledgeable in an artistic medium. I'm not really talking about being NT anymore but it just really adds to your life.
I like oil paints.
In regards to being NT learn the guitar or something.
I have a bass.

• So Sad
shows ignored content

The hardest pill to swallow is there are no interests that are NT or not, but it's the way you talk about them.

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Deleted member 22099 and Xangsane
Chad/incel

is basically halo/failo effect for special interests

• JFL
it's neutral
why?
shows ignored content

The hardest pill to swallow is there are no interests that are NT or not, but it's the way you talk about them.
I'm really enthusiastic about my interests and try to get my gf into them, and I encourage her to share her interests with me

shows ignored content

Being a weeb will never be NT, even if you're a 6'5 weeb Chad.

• So Sad