is he capping americancels gtfih

highcheekbones

highcheekbones

Kraken
Joined
Apr 23, 2025
Posts
3,026
Reputation
2,814
i feel like he is capping cz when u are 6'2+ people assume u taller if u have tall proptions esp 6'5 guys can claim 6'7 and vice versa (MIND THE WATERMARK I HAD TO BLUR THE USERS)

Screenshot 2026 09 28 at 11249PM
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, sugarfucker, jnxy and 1 other person
Its the internet everyone is lying and providing biased anecdotal evidence
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavvicularr, ragingmanlet, highcheekbones and 1 other person
It’s cap even in Agatha

yea but 6'8+ hs is insane nga is schizio af either or rambling i was 6'1 in my old school i was top 4 tallest kids the school had 3k+ students
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavvicularr, ragingmanlet and jnxy
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and jnxy
It’s cap even in Agatha

i am 6'6 in shoes not once i ever felt avg i travelled to europe,asia,uae,usa not once did i ever got height mogged
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavvicularr, ragingmanlet and jnxy
Can you elaborate on why running abbove 70mg tren on crashed e2 is worthless
It’s not worthless? I’ve never said this? I’m just trying to mitigate neurotoxicities and this gets linearly harder the higher you dose. That’s why I stay low (35-70 mg pw)
 
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: sugarfucker and ragingmanlet
It’s not worthless? I’ve never said this? I’m just trying to mitigate neurotoxicities and this gets linearly harder the higher you dose. That’s why I stay low (35-70 mg pw)
I don’t care about neurotoxicity

I’m trying to maximize bone and height growth
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and jnxy
I don’t care about neurotoxicity

I’m trying to maximize bone and height growth
Sure go ahead. You shouldn’t go higher then 300mg weekly due to the oxadative stress being a net negative
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet, slavvicularr, kbj and 1 other person
Sure go ahead. You shouldn’t go higher then 300mg weekly due to the oxadative stress being a net negative
But the rest of the cycle was good?
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and jnxy
Shut the fuck up sissy

Screenshot 2026 09 28 at 12252PM


barefoot 6'8 is ext ext rare @jnxy u have more chances of seeing a kid siting on a donkey riding around then to see a 6'8 man out of nowhere walking
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and jnxy
What was your cycle? I don’t even know you and don’t think we have ever interacted?
Idk yoh

No

Uhhh I’ll tag u in it
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ragingmanlet and jnxy

Similar threads

themogger1
Replies
8
Views
71
themogger1
themogger1
highcheekbones
Replies
18
Views
132
revelations214
revelations214
mirinmirinmirin
Replies
17
Views
162
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
ragingmanlet
Replies
13
Views
101
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
2
Views
28
LeOH1027
LeOH1027

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top