Is he really a 1/10?

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I thought this guy was 2/10, but then realise that I have seen many 2/10 much better looking than him, so I think he's like 1.5/10.

Then I asked this white girl and a noodle I am having lunch with and the white girl said yeah he's average, not my type though, and the noodle (western noodle) said yeah he's bit below average, no too bad, don't see why you're saying he's ugly, and he is confident enough to have a YouTube channel so I'm sure he has a GF.

Then I asked a fob noodle (been in the UK for a few years) and she said he's pretty good looking, not like a movie star, but definitely above average and handsome.

Wtf is going on?? Am I losing my mind??

Answered your own question tbh it’s because she’s Asian

2/10 white guy = 7/10 Asian guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, ALP, Deleted member 18452 and 1 other person
Bro just wanted to review watches and he got posted here :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 18452 and 10 others
Answered your own question tbh it’s because she’s Asian

2/10 white guy = 7/10 Asian guy
Yeah ignore what the fob noodle said, just go off the other 2, were they just virtue signalling? Is it that a foid will never rate a guy any lower than 'average'?

What do bros think this guy is, seriously?

What are his main failos?? Am I being biased by his stupid voice??

Bro just wanted to review watches and he got posted here :forcedsmile:
Yeah true, and I felt a bit of a dick doing that, but it raises a bigger question, why do sub 8s make YouTube channels, cos won't everyone judge them??

your exaggarting hard, this man is atleast a 3,5, he has decent brows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18452, Deprived and 1 other person
if he is a 1 then im a -5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Hikicel69 and Deleted member 18452
your exaggarting hard, this man is atleast a 3,5, he has decent brows
Maybe, like I said maybe I am letting his annoying voice bias me.

But 3.5 is extreme Bhai, 3.5 is like Harry Maguire level

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Bro 1/10 should be borderline deformed n9t a guy with glasses thats a bit overweight

Bro 1/10 should be borderline deformed n9t a guy with glasses thats a bit overweight
There is something else wrong with him though, look at his lower third man.

But yes, in PSL u right, is there any IRL scale with photos that people know of, so we can say what this guy is??

There is something else wrong with him though, look at his lower third man.

But yes, in PSL u right, is there any IRL scale with photos that people know of, so we can say what this guy is??
i think he's a 3.5, too ugly to be a 4 tbh and mostly because of his jaw since his other features are pretty average. If you think that this guy is lower than a 3 you're not going outside enough

He is a 3/10

3/10 minimum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18452, Chinacurry and sub5inchcel
Yeah ignore what the fob noodle said, just go off the other 2, were they just virtue signalling? Is it that a foid will never rate a guy any lower than 'average'?

What do bros think this guy is, seriously?

What are his main failos?? Am I being biased by his stupid voice??
Honestly bro I think 2/10 is good. His cheeks are wider than his fucking forehead. Guy just looks like an idiot tbh and punchable as fuck. Sure he's a nice guy though

reverse 1 & 2 for burn victims he is a 3 all day

Yeah true, and I felt a bit of a dick doing that, but it raises a bigger question, why do sub 8s make YouTube channels, cos won't everyone judge them??
Wtf

How many mainstream YouTubers are 8+/10 in looks?

Zeroooo

3.5/10 dude if he loses that fat he will be a normie