Is height a ultimate over signifier?

Raskolnikovpilled

Raskolnikovpilled

mimimimimimimimi
I'm 5'9. Will this impede me even if I looksmaxx? I am currently also out of shape, have scarred skin from acne, extremely crooked front row of upper and lower teeth and overall ugly face.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
"Will this impede me even if I looksmaxx?"

yes
you will end up in jail like Raskolnikov (which was 5'8" btw)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, SubhumanCurrycel, Skywalker and 1 other person
5'9 isn't good but it's passable + nothing u can do about it (LL is retarded).
Losing weight is the biggest looksmax. Start there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, 5.5psl, Deleted member 21931 and 2 others
height is meme for actual gl guys but in your case its over

• +1
Reactions: Raskolnikovpilled
even if you use peds, clear up skin, fix teeth youll still be invisible. over unironically cuz ur height and non good base for face

"Will this impede me even if I looksmaxx?"

yes
you will end up in jail like Raskolnikov (which was 5'8" btw)
At least he got with a qt

even if you use peds, clear up skin, fix teeth youll still be invisible. over unironically cuz ur height and non good base for face
Most probably, yeah.

• So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker
Most probably, yeah.
still dont listen to them lol; do what you can with what you have
depending on where you are located you are average height, pretty much
you're also tall in Mexico/central america but short asf in Holland or Scandinavia :forcedsmile:

• Love it
I'm 5'9. Will this impede me even if I looksmaxx? I am currently also out of shape, have scarred skin from acne, extremely crooked front row of upper and lower teeth and overall ugly face.
5'9 is average height. It won't net you any benefits, but won't really hinder your chances with most women.
Focus on fixing your actual issues;
getting in shape should be your priority.
acne scarring, if shallow, can be fixed with tretinoin.
for the teeth, you'll probably need a dentist.

• Love it
it's irrelevant unless you want to match with someone. PSL-wise face is everything.

it's irrelevant unless you want to match with someone. PSL-wise face is everything.

5'9 is average height. It won't net you any benefits, but won't really hinder your chances with most women.
Focus on fixing your actual issues;
getting in shape should be your priority.
acne scarring, if shallow, can be fixed with tretinoin.
for the teeth, you'll probably need a dentist.
I have lots of tiny dot like scars, not really noticeable except up close, and some bigger ones. Never heard of tretinoin, I'll check it out.
Yeah I'll have to start running again and stop eating like a slob.

Man I heard you the first timee.

My face is also ugly af so there's that.