Is height like nice tits/ass on a woman?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I might like an otherwise average looking girl because she has nice tits/ass. Is this the same concept for height on a man?

Height is more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
somewhat close. for women male height is merely a disqualifier trait. you either pass a thresholod or not. with the exception of 1% shizos who really love giants

in real world 5'11 wont get mogged by 6'3+ if hes slightly more attractive than the latter.

there is definetely an other aspect which is male dominance vs other males- in that sense more muscle/height is always matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 15468 and Hipcel
IME body related stuff like developed pecs, small waist, big arms and especially broad shoulders are the equivalent of tits and ass in a woman

As other users have mentioned, height is more like a disqualifier or like a bonus like a short girl would be, but not lust inducing like some nice tits are

if the girl is short I'm more likely to want to throw her around, but petiteness can also do that

i thinks its probably the same with height/build for men, like they want to get dominated by a large(r then them) guy

I would say frame + height is equivalent to tits 'n' ass for a woman. Height without frame is not as powerful as people think.

I am 6ft1 in Portugal (manlet central)...and the only times i've felt physically mogged by taller man was if the guy had better frame and was more athletic. Couldn't care less if a guy is taller than me if he has shit frame or is stupidly ugly

Tits and ass for a women super important and more important then face for women
Somewhat true.

For a lot of chadlites/chads a MTB-HTB with big booty and nice tits is an IRL stacy.