PCT for like a month now. Never had ED
?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
hmmm i wonder...
IMG 5570

• +1
Reactions: exo, Eternal_ and Reformed
height is more closely distributed than users think, i can’t take anyone who says 6 foot is average seriously, im heightmogging most guys i see walking with their gf and i am barely 5’10 + this is a white country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded? and 3 others
I used to think not, but it is. IQ on the other hand I think in reality is skewed to the left

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
height is more closely distributed than users think, i can’t take anyone who says 6 foot is average seriously, im heightmogging most guys i see walking with their gf and i am barely 5’10 + this is a white country
True. People are here delusional for saying muhh zoomers are all 6ft. No they aren't. Just go outside and see yourself. Ofc if you are living in countries Netherlands. It would be different, but globally average is still 5"8-10

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogre and Xtra
True. People are here delusional for saying muhh zoomers are all 6ft. No they aren't. Just go outside and see yourself. Ofc if you are living in countries Netherlands. It would be different, but globally average is still 5"8-10
the netherlands one is probably a meme too

Its cause most ppl dont get measured correctly with a stadio and they larp