Is her midface really shorter? Amazing result from Quatriangular Lefort 1

i dont think we can't do this.
she looks like she has something like marfan syndrome and that's the reason for the cavity being closed to shorten the face. we don't have that
Wtf @thinwhiteduke you liked this post only to disagree with my thread Cause it gave some hope and show evidence even if author of post himself said he was wrong. You sick Fuck
Her face and midface are shorter and you can use ratios to see that this is a fact.
Fact that in some cases midface shortening is possible doesnt mean it will be lifeuel for every one.
i'm retarded lol. i just looked at pictures of skulls and realize it doesnt matter. just disregard what i said

Wtf @thinwhiteduke you liked this post only to disagree with my thread Cause it gave some hope and show evidence even if author of post himself said he was wrong. You sick Fuck
Her face and midface are shorter and you can use ratios to see that this is a fact.
Fact that in some cases midface shortening is possible doesnt mean it will be lifeuel for every one.
ok, show me where I disagree with you, moreover, he corrected his statement later after I gave him a like. still this is some crazy hypoplasia of maxilly.

I know that nothing can change and I know there is no hope
tumblr_pcvwdaqS8R1qabls9o4_500.gifv

Her midface from profile looks vertically shorter, her nose is more Compact and forward projected, upturned. Her under eye support increase a lot.
Not to Say her whole face was vertically shortened a Lot.
Is this possible surgeon was able to move nose in upward direction?
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS @curryslayerordeath @Warlow @Copemaxxing @goat2x @hairyballscel @orthochadic
View attachment 778944View attachment 778945View attachment 778947View attachment 778948
Extremely successful surgery. She looks great and they didn't fuck up harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385