• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Under 5 iu is cope

• +1
Absolutely not. If mk677 gave me results HGH is not cope 100%

• +1
Reactions: TRNA, Tom2004 and Deleted member 7866
at ur age, no, it's not. (u were 14 right?)

But y would u want it if u r above average height?
Moreover, dont u think that ur bigger issue is autism? not height? JFL tbh

• +1
at ur age, no, it's not. (u were 14 right?)

But y would u want it if u r above average height?
Moreover, dont u think that ur bigger issue is autism? not height? JFL tbh
Above average not enough

Above average not enough
dont u think ur autism is the biggest issue? being above average is absolutely enough to live a normal life. being sub 5 is what is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Germania and Deleted member 7866
dont u think ur autism is the biggest issue? being above average is absolutely enough to live a normal life. being sub 5 is what is brutal
of course but how am i supposed to cure autism

of course but how am i supposed to cure autism
autism is linked to gut bacteria. growing evidence strongly suggests that certain diet changes can greatly reduce symptoms.

moreover, there fecal implants have shown to often completely cure autism in many patients

• +1
autism is linked to gut bacteria. growing evidence strongly suggests that certain diet changes can greatly reduce symptoms.

moreover, there fecal implants have shown to often completely cure autism in many patients
ok anyway does alibaba hgh work? i indeed need. Source

Is like asking ,is driving a car a bad idea‘. These kind of questions deserve no serious replies tbh

• JFL
  • +1
i have heard hgh is cope from numerous people

no idea where to find
hgh is cope depending on ur age. i say it to a lot of HGHcopers who r like 17. But u r young so it isn't a cope. I did HGH treatment at about ur age, when i entered puberty and i guarantee u it works

• +1
hgh is cope depending on ur age. i say it to a lot of HGHcopers who r like 17. But u r young so it isn't a cope. I did HGH treatment at about ur age, when i entered puberty and i guarantee u it works
does it speed up the growth or actually increase the amount of growth

Maybe if you get pharma-grade and you're like 13 it'll work. But buying cum from Alibaba labeled as HGH is cope.

• +1
Maybe if you get pharma-grade and you're like 13 it'll work. But buying cum from Alibaba labeled as HGH is cope.
Alibaba hgh isn't good? How do I perform a chemical test on it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
I don't know but it's suspicious. It's VERY suspicious actually lmao, I wouldn't trust it. Sounds like some chinese retailer making a quick buck off a bunch of kids.

A chemical test will cost you.

• +1
I don't know but it's suspicious. It's VERY suspicious actually lmao, I wouldn't trust it. Sounds like some chinese retailer making a quick buck off a bunch of kids.

A chemical test will cost you.
check dm ded srs

i have heard hgh is cope from numerous people
Me looking for context

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7866
That your question and therefore this whole thread is lacking context. Cope with regards to what? Any diagnosed conditions? Goals? Age? Etc. etc.

• +1
That your question and therefore this whole thread is lacking context. Cope with regards to what? Any diagnosed conditions? Goals? Age? Etc. etc.
Dm

For what?

• +1
Don't know but as soon as it arrives im pinning it, and if i get no sides in 2 weeks ill order 3 more boxes.
If you have autismo you need to looksmax even harder, so your goodlooking face and body halos all your defects.

You buy it, you pin it, and 1 week after you are on it you test for whatever bloodwork allows you to measure hgh in blood, i think it is IGF-1, remember to pin it a couple hours before bloodwork since it has short halflife and i don't know all the timings and whatnot. Just use google

Last edited:
  • +1
Don't know but as soon as it arrives im pinning it, and if i get no sides in 2 weeks ill order 3 more boxes.
If you have autismo you need to looksmax even harder, so your goodlooking face and body halos all your defects.
ded srs same

I bought from China, ill do bloods and see if it spikes my markers, i updated the previous post.
dont want it to be cyanide or smn

dont trust the chinese

dont want it to be cyanide or smn

dont trust the chinese
You can't trust the chinese but they want to do business, imagine if the news showed some guy died from pinning chinese fake HGH, if it's fake it will be something non deleterious to your body. But most likely it will be the real deal, since most pharma compounds come from China anyways, im doing bloods and its like 30 bux to know if the HGH is good from your bloods, WORTHED. Besides, you either buy it with prescription or buy it from China, JFL at buying from underground labs who source everything from China anyways.

Absolutely not. If mk677 gave me results HGH is not cope 100%
Did it make your face look more developed, meaning made your midface and jaw longer?

Did it make your face look more developed, meaning made your midface and jaw longer?
No, my jaw is better but it’s most likely puberty