Is hgh worth it after puberty ?

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Is it a wise decision to blast hgh at age 19 in the hopes of getting a wider frame bone ? Or should you just shut tf up and grow the muscle at the delts ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
@Maesthetics=King @Dystopian @thereallegend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
Is it a wise decision to blast hgh at age 19 in the hopes of getting a wider frame bone ? Or should you just shut tf up and grow the muscle at the delts ??
yeah but 5iu max

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and 5.5psl
Yeah give me $300 and I'll give u some

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28774, datboijj and 2 others
It could help, as long as your not already on DHT blockers.

You could even get a growth plate scan. If still open then you could get growth

But in general HGH bloat is kinda a looksmin and you need to make sure you don’t get GH gut

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Interested and 5.5psl

You could even get a growth plate scan. If still open then you could get growth

But in general HGH bloat is kinda a looksmin and you need to make sure you don’t get GH gut
hgh gut is pretty rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
wish my mom wouldnt have found my hgh

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rooman, Dystopian, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
Yes, you could get some spinal growth and clavicular growth.

wish my mom wouldnt have found my hgh
What did she do with it? Fuck that whore for ruining your life and not letting you use it.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, rooman and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer and Deleted member 27472
Yes, you could get some spinal growth and clavicular growth.

What did she do with it? Fuck that whore for ruining your life and not letting you use it.
istg she destroys me.i always got good grades and learned a lot.I got a pretty hard depression in the last 2 years so i didnt go to school for 200 days but still didnt harm anybody.she threw away my cerebrolysin yesterday im happy that i could hide my hgh again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and 5.5psl
There is no scientific evidence that DHT affects clavicle growth. IGF-1, on the other hand, does

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Meister! and 5.5psl
istg she destroys me.i always got good grades and learned a lot.I got a pretty hard depression in the last 2 years so i didnt go to school for 200 days but still didnt harm anybody.she threw away my cerebrolysin yesterday im happy that i could hide my hgh again
Get a mini fridge and put the reconstituted vials in there.

Get a mini fridge and put the reconstituted vials in there.
the thing is,i have only 1 more vial i bought 320iu again but she will throw it away exactly when it arrives i can bet

she says im gonna die 100% cus i will get pancreas cancer because my doctor said it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and studymaxxer
the thing is,i have only 1 more vial i bought 320iu again but she will throw it away exactly when it arrives i can bet
Did you talk it out with her? You might have to resort to psychological manipulation. Threatening to kill yourself might work. Say you always wanted to be tall and that if she tries to interfere with your heightmaxxing you will fail your classes, drop out of school, and start hurting yourself, and then kill yourself. It doesn't matter if it's true. You may have to make her fear for your life, but then she could have you committed. It's a high risk strategy.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and studymaxxer
Did you talk it out with her? You might have to resort to psychological manipulation. Threatening to kill yourself might work. Say you always wanted to be tall and that if she tries to interfere with your heightmaxxing you will fail your classes, drop out of school, and start hurting yourself, and then kill yourself. It doesn't matter if it's true. You may have to make her fear for your life, but then she could have you committed. It's a high risk strategy.
already do that since im 8.i go to the best school in germany arguably if she throws it away i will just buy heroin and od idc if she believes it or not im gonna do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer, rooman, Meister! and 2 others
already do that since im 8.i go to the best school in germany arguably if she throws it away i will just buy heroin and od idc if she believes it or not im gonna do it
That sucks. My father did something similar to me. I've never been able to forgive him for that.

That sucks. My father did something similar to me. I've never been able to forgive him for that.
my father supports me as much as possible bcs he knows how it is to be short.My mother is really tripping.The thing is my mom is a hard christian and arguably has a subhuman iq while my father almost falls in the alcoholic category

• +1
Reactions: zura
how fucking old are u even.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and datboijj
and how tall? its your parents money u realize that right? 99.9999% parents wouldnt knowingly let their kids get hgh at 15, so unless u can somehow do it behind their back stop getting mad at them

and how tall? its your parents money u realize that right? 99.9999% parents wouldnt knowingly let their kids get hgh at 15, so unless u can somehow do it behind their back stop getting mad at them
i get about 500$ a month from my dad.my mother doesnt pay it anyways.im not mad at my father im mad at my mother that she is crying the whole time and telling my father that he is killing me

put down a po box delivery. like deliver it to a local shop to hold

• +1
Reactions: randomguyonthenet.
put down a po box delivery. like deliver it to a local shop to hold
i dont think my seller sends tracking numbers

he said he wants wider bones
Can HGH increase the mass of the bones and their density? I thought calcium does that.

Not worth it, you are better off saving that money or wasting it on roids

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and 5.5psl
Can I expect 2 inches of spine and clavicle growth each ??
There is no scientific evidence that DHT affects clavicle growth. IGF-1, on the other hand, does
@Interested @5.5psl
The Medial Clavicle usually does not ossify until your early 30s. DHT does play a role in sexual characteristics in this case it's tertiary sexual characteristics (stature). Nonetheless growth hormones HGH and IGF-1 are the main hormones responsible for growth in bones your normal DHT levels will suffice everything else is speculation. If you for example are on DHT blocking medication like finasteride I recommend switching to the topical form of it.

• +1
Reactions: Interested and 5.5psl