geekr
Silver
- Joined
- Jan 31, 2026
- Posts
- 513
- Reputation
- 277
I made a recent decision to hop on gh since I'm shorter then many of my peers, Before I did this I got my plates measured. I just got the xrays back and my bone age is 12.4 at 15, I'm currently 5 7 and haven't even hit my growth spurt, I am predicted to reach around 6 2.8. I thought i was going to cap out at like 5 9 but i was wrong, do i still take gh, Like I already bought the AIs and nootropics to help with nuked e2 sides so idk, I feel like I'm In too deep already. From my calculations with gh my final hight will be from 6 6 to 6 8, I feel like this is a good height in around 5 years becouse of height inflation.