Is HGH worth it ?

Deleted member 13107

Deleted member 13107

Iron
I'm 17. 1.83, good frame, above average t levels and i'm not boneless but i feel like i haven't maximized my bone growth potential as i started mewing only at 16 (with visibile changes).

I want mostly facial bones

What are the up's and downs of HGH? I don't feel like injecting steroids since i want to keep my dick and hair , i want a healthier and safer method

in b4 retarded ppl post my avi in the comments

• +1
Reactions: Blue, Lux and thecel
there is no proof (or even a theory) that HGH can help you grow facial bones.
There is no proof that HGH can help you grow ANY bones, after your main growth plates have closed off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 13107
there is no proof (or even a theory) that HGH can help you grow facial bones.
There is no proof that HGH can help you grow ANY bones, after your main growth plates have closed off
Didn't growth plates close at 23-25 ?

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, Deleted member 5818 and Mongrelcel
Didn't growth plates close at 23-25 ?
There are many different ones, I think that every single bone has one.

The ones in your wrists close super early, and clavicles close around 23-25 as you say.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Lux and Deleted member 13107

The ones in your wrists close super early, and clavicles close around 23-25 as you say.
I'm mainly interested in cheekbones gains and browridge, i've heard browridge grows from 17 till 20 but i want to speed things up. I want to maximize every bone in my face to grow healthy and correct but at the same time i don't want to mess something up. I would get mse but results are minimal and it will fuck my harmony bcs it increases ipd

my wrists are still growing, does it mean im a late bloomer?

and OP I doubt you can afford pharma HGH anyways

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Lux
  • JFL
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive
Pharma HGH is a meme in 2021, unless for a very niche purpose MK does everything HGH does.
lol you are clueless. Mk doesnt do shit

lol you are clueless. Mk doesnt do shit
I've been on it for a month @25mg and I already grew from ~182 to 183.5 cm. I hadn't been growing at all for the past year. Its a GH secretagouge it literally does the exact same thing but indirectly, with almost no sides except diabetes if you run it for too long.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SexuallyAbusive and Mongrelcel
I've been on it for a month @25mg and I already grew from ~182 to 183.5 cm. I hadn't been growing at all for the past year. Its a GH secretagouge it literally does the exact same thing but indirectly, with almost no sides except diabetes if you run it for too long.
shut up you stupid fucking greycel

hes right, mk doesent do shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
With my extra 1.5cm, I look down at you and your low IQ cope

you retard, studies exist

With my extra 1.5cm, I look down at you and your low IQ cope
you're right, MK does work but it only works in combination with another GH secretagogue + AIs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
If you want bones I'd rather just save up for surgery, since real pharmacy grade HGH is quite expensive and you can invest that money into better things, especially if as you said don't want to use HGH as a performance enhancer like bodybuilders do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13107