Is HGH worth?

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
Im almost 17 and 5'10.5 but I may be able to clock out another inch over the next year. Just wondering if HGH is a viable option because I see some folks my age on here taking it. I'm just really against injecting myself with a foriegn substance but I want to know what someone with a clear head thinks.

Im almost 17 and 5'10.5 but I may be able to clock out another inch over the next year. Just wondering if HGH is a viable option because I see some folks my age on here taking it. I'm just really against injecting myself with a foriegn substance but I want to know what someone with a clear head thinks.
its prolly not gonna do much at this point, then again I have no idea where you are in your development, you could grow inches in your 20s its entirely possible

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry
its prolly not gonna do much at this point, then again I have no idea where you are in your development, you could grow inches in your 20s its entirely possible
My bro is 18 and over the last year he grew an inch but dont know if it applies to me

Yes