Is high IQ a halo?

Copeful

Copeful

2.5 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
Sapiosexuality is a thing ngl. I know a 4/10 that I'd LTR cause she's smart af (99th percentile IQ tbh)

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 5891, thecel and 1 other person
IQ doesnt mean shit

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 7926, Schönling and 16 others
No Iq for this face and height

15EFAE05 DB80 4137 A4F4 607DE03A0E78

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, TheEndHasNoEnd, 5'8manlet and 8 others
Not in terms of raw attraction if you use that IQ to gain some sort of status or what have you It can indirectly be a halo

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, MentalistKebab and Gonthar
Corelated to being non NT so usually no.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
sapiosexuality is bullshit tbh, but intelligence can always help

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Deleted member 14262, BigBoy and 6 others
if youre a chad then yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Ryanmcgg0139 and Alexanderr
No it can be an indirect halo if paired with some dark triad traits that lead to status max but otherwise high IQ has correlation with anxiety and such which is proven to reduce mating chances.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, BigBoy, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
No, in highschool they paid for IQ tests for select classmates, which I was one of them, it was the Stanford-Binet test, I had the highest score with a 156IQ (This was when I was 16 for context), I was Incel and jobless till I was 23, and was kicked out of a prestigious university I got in via a scholarship.

IQ is not valued at all nowadays. We live in a mix of 1984 and Idiocracy.

I truly believe my life has been ruined and stolen by the Jews. I will rise up though, I did the math and they owe me at least $300,000, however considering if my full potential was utilized I could have completely altered the human race via a eugenics program to make not just the white race, but every race male + female reach its full potential within a few generations, AND I should have had kids and been married when I was 18, what they owe me is truly astronomical. My youth was stolen from me.

Honestly i'd just stop all my master plans (which are 100% within the confines of the law) if they gave me 500k, i'd just focus on family life or something.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 14262, maxxedfalloutdweller and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
No it can be an indirect halo if paired with some dark triad traits that lead to status max but otherwise high IQ has correlation with anxiety and such which is proven to reduce mating chances.

I need to IQminn ngl I missed so many opportunities from being high-inhib.

No, in highschool they paid for IQ tests for select classmates, which I was one of them, it was the Stanford-Binet test, I had the highest score with a 156IQ (This was when I was 16 for context), I was Incel and jobless till I was 23, and was kicked out of a prestigious university I got in via a scholarship.

You'd be 1 in 10.000 with an IQ of 156, why are you bullshitting

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout, Deleted member 4332, BigBoy and 3 others
Girls love that I read and get turned on by my sexy debating skills

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Lolcel
high iq is a negative trait, i will post a thread about this

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and BrendioEEE
Girls love that I read and get turned on by my sexy debating skills

The curry speech captain in my HS was unironically a slayer despite being average looking

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel
The purpose of life is to be happy not be intelligent.

Most of us would probably be better suited as animals like lions or birds than incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Lolcel
Post mensa certificate tbh
Mensa requires money which I am not willing to give them to get in. I don't pay for shit like that, I didn't pay for my original IQ test, I didn't pay for uni, I barely even pay for anything nowadays, low IQ if you do. Saving money is important. If you want to give me 80$ or however much it costs to get in go for it.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6997

I truly believe my life has been ruined and stolen by the Jews. I will rise up though, I did the math and they owe me at least $300,000, however considering if my full potential was utilized I could have completely altered the human race via a eugenics program to make not just the white race, but every race male + female reach its full potential within a few generations, AND I should have had kids and been married when I was 18, what they owe me is truly astronomical. My youth was stolen from me.

Honestly i'd just stop all my master plans (which are 100% within the confines of the law) if they gave me 500k, i'd just focus on family life or something.

Just take a shower bro, you will find a wife bro

Just take a shower bro, you will find a wife bro
I have one now, but I didn't get her because of my IQ, I got her because I lucked out via statusmaxxing. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart and soul, but this world is truly a joke.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, TheEndHasNoEnd, Vidyacoper and 1 other person

To think of all that could've been if I weren't for the jews truly makes my blood boil.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
I have one now, but I didn't get her because of my IQ, I got her because I lucked out via statusmaxxing. Don't get me wrong, I love her with all my heart and soul, but this world is truly a joke.
Then you won bro, I'm happy a high IQcell nailed this game.

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Wtf you have a wife

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5746, BrendioEEE and 1 other person
why would you want your girl to iq mog you? so she can cheat on you without you knowing jfl

Sapiosexuality is a thing ngl. I know a 4/10 that I'd LTR cause she's smart af (99th percentile IQ tbh)

Jeremy Meeks: low-IQ Tyrone who went to prison and became a male model after his mugshot went viral. Fucks bitches every day.

Nikola Tesla: supergenius whose inventions changed the world. Never got laid in his life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 6997
Assumed you were still an incel after that jubilee video tbh
I would still say I was an Incel up until around March of this year since before that my relationship was only online.

This guy isn’t schizophrenic, trust me I’m a 170 iq secret society mastermind.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, MentalistKebab, thecel and 1 other person
Jeremy Meeks: low-IQ Tyrone who went to prison and became a male model after his mugshot went viral. Fucks bitches every day.

Nikola Tesla: supergenius whose inventions changed the world. Never got laid in his life.

Jfl Tesla was a volcel. Dude was 6 ft 2 and a PSL mogger by 1800s standards, but rejected women and went MGTOW and fucked a pigeon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Lolcel, Edgar and 1 other person
Intelligence is the number one predictor of life success. Which is defined as having a self-sustainable income. In terms of sexual selection it seems to be a negative predictor past a certain point(130), as it’s associated with increased neuroticism(proclivity to negative emotion).

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and DrTony
Intelligence is cope when you think about it
It immediately points out that you must be lacking something else , and the more intelligent you are ,the more high inhib

Above a certain IQ it gets difficult to mingle with average people and act like em

What do you think, do foids touch themselves thinking about Muh Stephen Hawkings?

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
You'd be 1 in 10.000 with an IQ of 156, why are you bullshitting
Yeah did you realized that just now ? He believes bs theories like "ethnics have higher SMV" just because he can find ugly ethnic guys with gl white girls in internet.

Blames jews for stealing his youth despite being 40% bodyfat in most of his life.

• +1
No high IQ isn't a halo. It's good though but not a halo. Girls won't be more attracted to you if you know binary exploitation and how to attack network protocols because they won't know what any of that means. It's really good and a progressive trait but it's not a direct halo by any stretch..

Intelligence is cope when you think about it
It immediately points out that you must be lacking something else , and the more intelligent you are ,the more high inhib

Above a certain IQ it gets difficult to mingle with average people and act like em

What do you think, do foids touch themselves thinking about Muh Stephen Hawkings?
Didn't read your full post so don't flame me if I reply out of context, but imo high IQ is definitely not a failo; nowhere close... But flexing high IQ is not advantageous.

Didn't read your full post so don't flame me if I reply out of context, but imo high IQ is definitely not a failo; nowhere close... But flexing high IQ is not advantageous.

Mirin' your avi bhai. What's your rating?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Mirin' your avi bhai. What's your rating?
idk tbh... prolly like 1400-1800... big range i know but i dont really play rated games too much. I beat Spencel most of the times we played and he's like 1700-1800 in lichess... so ig im like 1400 chess.com 1800-1850 lichess

• +1
maybe for men but women dont care about intelligence. women are also dumber than men so.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
maybe for men but women dont care about intelligence. women are also dumber than men so.
If the intelligence makes money or provides her more expedience and long term satisfaction which she isn't obliged to carry out long term... then she cares; not for the intelligence but for what it provides and creates... Girls definitely prefer non retard good looking guys over retard Chads.... The more pragmatic and resourceful you are, the longer any chick will want to hang around you; with looks being ceteris paribas

• +1
No it's a failo

• JFL
Yeah you'll need it, cuz bitches don't wanna fuck no nerd niggas
you can have high IQ and still not be a nerd or am i missing something

you can have high IQ and still not be a nerd or am i missing something
High IQ = high inhib, non NT, and usually white or Asian
Be a nerd or not, it's over if u are high iq