Is high tier MTN feasible for me based on this pic with the following surgeries?

D

Deleted member 22705

Silver
Yeah I haven't fully lost weight but it will probably take about 6-8 months and I am losing weight steadily. So I am sucking in my cheeks, thinning my nose, moving my mandible forward and correcting my overbite in the first pic. Second pic is regular. Both are sitting down, front camera and good lighting. Expect hollower tear troughs, more pronounced nasiolabial folds, and better jawline after losing weight. Also assume I get an eyebrow transplant which darkens, lengthens, thickens eyebrows at the end and slightly trims top to reshape it.

Shout out to @Pakicel and @Meekspill you guys are the best when it comes to understanding curry facial aesthetics and providing me with useful advice to improve my looks.

Attachments

• 20221028_161358.jpg
    20221028_161358.jpg
    797.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20221028_161148.jpg
    20221028_161148.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
Yeah I haven't fully lost weight but it will probably take about 6-8 months and I am losing weight steadily. So I am sucking in my cheeks, thinning my nose, moving my mandible forward and correcting my overbite in the first pic. Second pic is regular. Both are sitting down, front camera and good lighting. Expect hollower tear troughs, more pronounced nasiolabial folds, and better jawline after losing weight. Also assume I get an eyebrow transplant which darkens, lengthens, thickens eyebrows at the end and slightly trims top to reshape it.

Shout out to @Pakicel and @Meekspill you guys are the best when it comes to understanding curry facial aesthetics and providing me with useful advice to improve my looks.
Like I said, I can't say for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
It’s over if you’re in the west

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
I just don't believe you can be significantly above average because of your phenotype. But becoming just acceptable should definitely be possible for you.

Lose weight first. And then we can decide.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Xangsane, yuyu and 2 others

Pakicel is the dumbest mf on this forum. Man hates his own kind

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, to be human, Pakicel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: yuyu, Prince88, MakinMogReturns and 1 other person
Nah, I think his analysis is correct.
I am not trying to bring you down.

Look, it is very very hard for us to judge anything because you look fat and unkempt. Threads like this are completely pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Prince88
It’s over if you’re in the west
Will he ever be some slayer, prolly not like most of the users on here. But he can definitely improve his looks to have an acceptable quality of life. No point in being defeatist and telling him it is over.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
Will he ever be some slayer, prolly not like most of the users on here. But he can definitely improve his looks to have an acceptable quality of life. No point in being defeatist and telling him it is over.
Could I slay in India?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Could I slay in India?
I think slaying boils down to crossing a certain looks threshold and being giga low inhib and NT if you are below chad level.

You could in fact. I think if you fully looksmaxxed, you could be significantly better looking than the average indian. But I am not sure if you could change your personality like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Pakicel is the dumbest mf on this forum. Man hates his own kind
nah. I don't hate ethnics or anything like that. But phenotype is very important. And it's not as simple as just being 'white'. There are good and bad phenos amongst different races.

• +1
Reactions: Africancel, yuyu and MakinMogReturns
nah. I don't hate ethnics or anything like that. But phenotype is very important. And it's not as simple as just being 'white'. There are good and bad phenos amongst different races.
Look at his rep to like ratio dude has been a hating jealous user since day one

• +1
You don't have to defend me lol.

I have said something ridiculous things on here in the past.
No I’m not tryna defend you he is just spewing bullshit like usual had to say something.

• +1
Kek I didn't even see that ratio how do you even get it that low? Absolute mogger

Non NT vs. NT stare

I`dont get it why curries don`t date curries ? Life is easy date somoene of your pheno ppl try to make things hard

Just curious.
Yes and no, I'd rate myself rather low but a decent amount of my failos are fixable one way or another which is what I've been working towards

• +1
No he just cannot take criticism he deserves every ounce of it.
Lol you’re a short monkey who’s worried about internet points and buys something on an incel forum. It’s over for you, and wdym I can’t take criticism? I’ve been attacked since day 1 I have every right to lash out.

Your just a ugly fuck dumbo ear bitch
@Pakicel you say “oh he’s been attacked” then you like this comment. You’re a mentalcel ngl

I

Is imposible to tell ar your curent weight, eyes doesn't look bad, nose isn't great through and your mouth is narrow. Although If You ll have a sharp jawline could make for IT.

u ascend tbh and look HTN in the frauded photo if you can get to that u can just implant maxx after fixing your base failos and become a chad easily

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 22780

this is a really high PSL eye area

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
u ascend tbh and look HTN in the frauded photo if you can get to that u can just implant maxx after fixing your base failos and become a chad easily
If this guys a chad I’m fucking John Eric hexum jfl!!!

If this guys a chad I’m fucking John Eric hexum jfl!!!
shut the fuck up greycel i never said he's a chad but look at this eye area he has chad potential like sallu or titbot
what the hell is up with these greycels struttin they shit like they own the place putting words into some of the most beloved users mouths like you are now talkin shit like u know shit nigga u don't know shit u just joined this month know ur fucking place new fag give 2000 posts and then maybe i'll take u seriously asswipe

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95, rand anon and fruitgunpop
I

Is imposible to tell ar your curent weight, eyes doesn't look bad, nose isn't great through and your mouth is narrow. Although If You ll have a sharp jawline could make for IT.
Old pic Pre-OP I was thinner. Rate my jawline.

shut the fuck up greycel i never said he's a chad but look at this eye area he has chad potential like sallu or titbot
what the hell is up with these greycels struttin they shit like they own the place putting words into some of the most beloved users mouths like you are now talkin shit like u know shit nigga u don't know shit u just joined this month know ur fucking place new fag give 2000 posts and then maybe i'll take u seriously asswipe
Jfl I’ve been on lookism since 2018 and browsed looksmax after it shut down. Just made a new account this week. Also if you think this curry can become a chad you’re insane. Literally looks like an average curry and has ogre eyes. Wtf u saying bruh

Jfl I’ve been on lookism since 2018 and browsed looksmax after it shut down. Just made a new account this week. Also if you think this curry can become a chad you’re insane. Literally looks like an average curry and has ogre eyes. Wtf u saying bruh
you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about PSL and aesthetics
if you don't see the potential in this man you're blind
that's the problem with this site you all rate based on current appearance, and you don't see a future vision
This dude has a really good base to ascend and if I were to jot down his ratios (which im not since i charge and you are an irrelevant greycel to me, btw just bc you've been on lookism since 2018 means nothing none of those faggots know shit about facial aesthetics and you don't either.) you would see that his ratios, and angles are all slightly above average, he just needs more forward growth, bones, and a better nose, that's literally it you piece of shit.

oh wait the username checks out, you're boneless
over for u lmao

ur just a fucking boneless idiot bully trying to demean this dude, go back to r9k faggot

you know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about PSL and aesthetics
if you don't see the potential in this man you're blind
that's the problem with this site you all rate based on current appearance, and you don't see a future vision
This dude has a really good base to ascend and if I were to jot down his ratios (which im not since i charge and you are an irrelevant greycel to me, btw just bc you've been on lookism since 2018 means nothing none of those faggots know shit about facial aesthetics and you don't either.) you would see that his ratios, and angles are all slightly above average, he just needs more forward growth, bones, and a better nose, that's literally it you piece of shit.
Bro look at the pic he just uploaded. His chin is too short his midface lacks bones and his eye area is recessed wtf u on about Mf? Shut the fuck up about ratios I don’t need no ratios to see hes an average curry at best and invisible in the west. Dumb fuck

Bro look at the pic he just uploaded. His chin is too short his midface lacks bones and his eye area is recessed wtf u on about Mf? Shut the fuck up about ratios I don’t need no ratios to see hes an average curry at best and invisible in the west. Dumb fuck
You do realize I had infraorbital rim implants placed after that pic right, along with almond-eye surgery, and buccal fat removal?

You do realize I had infraorbital rim implants placed after that pic right, along with almond-eye surgery, and buccal fat removal?
Ayt bro my bad respect for the looksmaxxing I’m just pissed at this guy making fun of me for being greycel. Like im not knowledgeable about bone theory

how does any of that pertain to ratios? those are feature flaws you fucking low IQ abused dog.
I am not going to do a full rating like I usually would since I charge
Of the features you listed that correlate to ratios/angles here we go
chin to philtrum ratio: 2.37 within the ideal of 2-2.5 his chin is vertically perfect in accordance to the philtrum

Eye Area

4.6 degrees of positive canthal tilt which ideally anything over 4 is important to look alert

everything else you said made no sense, his midface needs more bone? where? he's legit just fat, he doesn't have midface hyperplasia, he's not a good candidate for paranasal or midface mask implants. he's just fat and he has nasolabial folds due to it

what do you expect? he is indian, curry orbitals are almost never good, but this guy doesn't have curr-tier orbitals they're just average with a neutral orbital vector. i'm convinced you know nothing about PSL, this guy is above average for curries, and you have to use textbook ratios for different ethnic groups skulls. this guy is objectively above average for indian men, and that's why he will have no trouble ascending. He has a good fuckin base to become a chad, I mean he doesn't have NCT in fact he has PCT, his IPD is ideal, his brows are low-set, he has little to no upper eyelid exposure, no severe genetic deformity, or death-tier recession, he just needs more forward growth. He just has a bad mouth to nose ratio, compared to most Indian men who have death tier noses, low midface ratios, and low FWHR, this dude mogs most curry men on the street.

if any greycel, or lurker is reading this. don't take this site seriously, i just humiliated this boneless faggot. very little people on here have an eye for aesthetics, actually know what they are talking about, and have actually done surgery themselves. i wasn't going to do this but i had to prove you wrong because fuckers like you get on my nerves, ratios and angles are the only thing that matters, and you fucking aspie looksmax users rate everything based on the naked eye, when THE ONLY WAY TO FIGURE OUT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS TO FIND OUT THE TEXTBOOK FLAWS!

Ayt bro my bad respect for the looksmaxxing I’m just pissed at this guy making fun of me for being greycel. Like im not knowledgeable about bone theory
knowledgeable my ass after i just exposed you for trying give this dude god awful advice
he's recovering as well so i'm sure his orbital vector will improve
he mogs u tho boneless faggot

how does any of that pertain to ratios? those are feature flaws you fucking low IQ abused dog.
I am not going to do a full rating like I usually would since I charge
Of the features you listed that correlate to ratios/angles here we go
chin to philtrum ratio: 2.37 within the ideal of 2-2.5 his chin is vertically perfect in accordance to the philtrum
View attachment 1926807View attachment 1926808
Eye Area
View attachment 1926810
4.6 degrees of positive canthal tilt which ideally anything over 4 is important to look alert

everything else you said made no sense, his midface needs more bone? where? he's legit just fat, he doesn't have midface hyperplasia, he's not a good candidate for paranasal or midface mask implants. he's just fat and he has nasolabial folds due to it

what do you expect? he is indian, curry orbitals are almost never good, but this guy doesn't have curr-tier orbitals they're just average with a neutral orbital vector. i'm convinced you know nothing about PSL, this guy is above average for curries, and you have to use textbook ratios for different ethnic groups skulls. this guy is objectively above average for indian men, and that's why he will have no trouble ascending. He has a good fuckin base to become a chad, I mean he doesn't have NCT in fact he has PCT, his IPD is ideal, his brows are low-set, he has little to no upper eyelid exposure, no severe genetic deformity, or death-tier recession, he just needs more forward growth. He just has a bad mouth to nose ratio, compared to most Indian men who have death tier noses, low midface ratios, and low FWHR, this dude mogs most curry men on the street.

if any greycel, or lurker is reading this. don't take this site seriously, i just humiliated this boneless faggot. very little people on here have an eye for aesthetics, actually know what they are talking about, and have actually done surgery themselves. i wasn't going to do this but i had to prove you wrong because fuckers like you get on my nerves, ratios and angles are the only thing that matters, and you fucking aspie looksmax users rate everything based on the naked eye, when THE ONLY WAY TO FIGURE OUT THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IS TO FIND OUT THE TEXTBOOK FLAWS!
Your analysis is great. Very high iq. Respect. But what u don’t understand is that in a millisecond you can see whether or not someone is attractive and this guy, even being average for curry, would have no appeal in the west. Unfortunate for curries but it’s the hard truth. Pheno trumps ratios and bones every fucking time.

knowledgeable my ass after i just exposed you for trying give this dude god awful advice
he's recovering as well so i'm sure his orbital vector will improve
he mogs u tho boneless faggot
If he mogged me I’d rope this very second jfl

Your analysis is great. Very high iq. Respect. But what u don’t understand is that in a millisecond you can see whether or not someone is attractive and this guy, even being average for curry, would have no appeal in the west. Unfortunate for curries but it’s the hard truth. Pheno trumps ratios and bones every fucking time.
facts are facts subconciously yes you can determine whether one is attractive or not, but you are giving him bad advice on how to ascend i see his true potential, i'm sorry you are asleep and cannot see the same since you don't have an eye for aesthetics.
Pheno trumps ratios and bones every fucking time.

tell that to this brutal mog

you can have the perfect north atlantid pheno with blue eyes like this guy but still look like shit due to the narrow maxilla causing long midface low FWHR narrow palatal width

any girl would choose guy number two any day just due to bones it's all bones that's all that matters in life
JFL at you saying that pheno mogs bones your name truly does hold up you're biased because you got no bones
no bones = no life and it's funny how you are still trying to defend yourself as if I haven't completely eviscerated the fuck out of you xD

• +1
Reactions: thebrownprettyboy
@reallyuglyincel1 sent me a pic in which he's already lean and he looked mtn to me. I still think he has htn potential if he cuts to 10 percent, rhino, skin whitening, and growing hair out, also some muscle mass and tattoos on arms will raise his smv by alot. @Pakicel thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
Also adding a sliding genio for chin height. Hell look Infinitely better

facts are facts subconciously yes you can determine whether one is attractive or not, but you are giving him bad advice on how to ascend i see his true potential, i'm sorry you are asleep and cannot see the same since you don't have an eye for aesthetics.

View attachment 1926819View attachment 1926820
tell that to this brutal mog

you can have the perfect north atlantid pheno with blue eyes like this guy but still look like shit due to the narrow maxilla causing long midface low FWHR narrow palatal width
View attachment 1926823
View attachment 1926824
any girl would choose guy number two any day just due to bones it's all bones that's all that matters in life
JFL at you saying that pheno mogs bones your name truly does hold up you're biased because you got no bones
no bones = no life and it's funny how you are still trying to defend yourself as if I haven't completely eviscerated the fuck out of you xD
Lmfaoo those are obvious mogs. And I know bones are everything. I respect ur expertise. I was just giving a general answer. I still disagree with op ever ascending to chad but that’s my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back