Is high tier MTN feasible for me based on this pic with the following surgeries?

@reallyuglyincel1 sent me a pic in which he's already lean and he looked mtn to me. I still think he has htn potential if he cuts to 10 percent, rhino, skin whitening, and growing hair out, also some muscle mass and tattoos on arms will raise his smv by alot. @Pakicel thoughts?
I would have put him at a bit lower than MTN. But yeah, I agree with you.

Your analysis is great. Very high iq. Respect. But what u don’t understand is that in a millisecond you can see whether or not someone is attractive and this guy, even being average for curry, would have no appeal in the west. Unfortunate for curries but it’s the hard truth. Pheno trumps ratios and bones every fucking time.
Yeah. He won't ever be a chad. Like most of us. Pheno is bad but not death tier.

If he looksmaxes, he can be above average for his race and do well with ethnic women. He should not be told it is over.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
Also adding a sliding genio for chin height. Hell look Infinitely better
Dude, his chin is fine. His gonial angle is fucked and face looks square due to SFS. Also has narrow palate too. Sliding genio is the wrong surgery.

He needs palate expansion and bimax.

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
Old pic Pre-OP I was thinner. Rate my jawline. View attachment 1926801
Dude you look good as fuck here compared to what you look like currently with current pudge. If you could get down to this again then there's definite potential for softmax, don't you think? Do you have a side, or other angles (from then)? 3/4ths would help if possible, or anything in motion (can PM)

You said this was regarding pre-OP (in your other thread)
I had already lost the weight at one point in 2018 and had extremely subhuman bone structure. Subsequently I got depressed and the weight came back. I tried numerous other creams for acne but my parents were against me going on Accutane.
This post-OP
If you had extremely subhuman bone structure then why, in so many posts before, have you asked about predictive effects of weight loss on face fat? Did you lose it all? What BF did you go down to?
Because this was before I had infraorbital rim implants. Afterwards I didn't get down to the same level of leanness. Also from last time I know my tear troughs are still recessed but less than before the surgery. According to doctors I have a large jaw and my cheekbones aren't recessed. I need to know how my jaw will look after buccal fat removal. Filler might have been better to get after I had gotten leaner.
I think it's worth leaning down to the same level, especially bc of BFR, doubt IOR would affect soft tissue enough to cause bloat and give the appearance of further subhuman bone structure since it wasn't around malar and submalar area. In the pic above your face looks full but not pudgy. The bigger issue is your jaw height and proportions which don't stretch out the lower third enough contributing largely to the 'illusion' (for lack of a better word) of subhuman bone structure.

Not only that, but pheno (nevermind ethnicity in the West) isn't enough to offset your skull dimensions. So softmaxxing should be next priority, things with hairstyle and texture, doing something to offset ear height with thick earlobes (relative to short lower third), lip prominence/coloring if impossible to widen lips without fucking up bite or TMJ condyles, something with wide nasal bridge and bulbous tip

I understand you already feel like garbage, I really do. You think there's no point to this because you've done a few surgeries and negated the effects of it with weight gain + bogged down by mental illness that compounds your cognition due to IRL treatment (becoming a feedback loop) and will never attract a GL girl. But it's either rot, living vicariously through others until you kill yourself from suppressed frustration and envy, or improving what you can and going to India then when (if) you build yourself up enough from improving looks/pheno per Indian standards, mental illness and cognition extensive treatment and self-work, fix abused dog personality (no fault of your own tbh), subsequently have enough of an increase in improvement to feel worthy of enjoying this life and seeking out a HQNP looksmatched girl that likes you for your looks + other traits (without cucking you)

It's difficult asf with mental illness to change, nevermind feel it's worth for such little reward. But if you are willing to lean down to similar levels for starts then I'd do my best to help you softmax with resources I can find and I'm sure others here would also do what they can to help. Your mental illness (heard you did EMDR for PTSD) is also of utmost importance alongside looks. But IDK, you need to work yourself up mentally before losing weight I feel, as opposed to niggas here saying vice versa ('you're an abused dog bc you're fat!'). If you are serious about it then my PMs are open for support and accountability, or discussing mental stuff should you have little support IRL (PTSD myself from similar circumstances)

You said you're on the verge of losing your job, how's that ATM? Age BTW if you don't mind and if you are serious about hitting LTN by PSL standards, MTN in India phenomaxxed, would you be serious about reintegrating back in India?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You said you're on the verge of losing your job, how's that ATM? Age BTW if you don't mind and if you are serious about hitting LTN by PSL standards, MTN in India phenomaxxed, would you be serious about reintegrating back in India?
You raise some interesting points and I am gonna read it thoroughly and address all of them later.

They didn't fire me but will be keeping a close eye on me. Could I reach HTN through surgery though, I was legit high MTN- HTN before the age of 16 and got attention from girls, mostly indian, I want to experience that again, one of my biggest regrets is not trying anything when girls were interested in me due to a combination of trauma and autism? Not sure about India tbh, I was considering it as my failure option, where if I can't money or career max here I might go back. I do speak an Indian language so it won't be too hard but I can't read or write in it, luckily almost everything will be in English there.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and yuyu
Dude, his chin is fine. His gonial angle is fucked and face looks square due to SFS. Also has narrow palate too. Sliding genio is the wrong surgery.

Hey Paki, I've a question that I've be meaning to ask seeing as I've seen you talking about SFS around here a bit. Don't want to hot OP's thread although my case is similar to his; could I PM you regarding it later?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Pakicel
You raise some interesting points and I am gonna read it thoroughly and address all of them later.

They didn't fire me but will be keeping a close eye on me. Could I reach HTN through surgery though, I was legit high MTN- HTN before the age of 16 and got attention from girls, mostly indian, I want to experience that again, one of my biggest regrets is not trying anything when girls were interested in me due to a combination of trauma and autism? Not sure about India tbh, I was considering it as my failure option, where if I can't money or career max here I might go back. I do speak an Indian language so it won't be too hard but I can't read or write in it, luckily almost everything will be in English there.
The trauma, autism, self-esteem and self-image impacts are brutal but unfortunately very relatable. When I was around that age I got similar attention from ethnic girls but looksminned myself a lot from severe neglect and stress. Because of semi-related trauma, got suicidal during that period when one tried to push for something for half a year lol.

IDK about HTN, because pheno matters the most as it sets the base for everything. You can have good forward growth, bad pheno, barely ascend and not even be GL at all. Vice versa is easier I'd argue even with it's limitations. Your pheno is like cricketer Rohit Sharma's, compact orbitals that are deepset with little to not UEE (good Indian orbitals by definition), similar skin and undertones, similar hair density on brows and hair texture on scalp, similar ear size and positioning/thickness etc. It's hard for such a pheno to have mass appeal and also the lack of appeal comes from a lack of stronger features + in your case, looksminned from thin lips, short lower third, thick nose and earlobes etc. which make your features look even weaker and lacking facial projection/dimorphism, and harmony isn't good enough with these soft features on your pheno to compensate for lack of dimorphism. This is something better ethnic phenos or whites can get away with

By PSL and this site's standards, unless you look like @ascendedd you're not a true HTN (see the thread of him in Ratings of him in motion) as a curry. He himself has a South Asian actor pheno which ascends him hard. IRL in South Asia he's an easy 9 with mass appeal of all ages

In South Asia harmony and pheno game are fundamental, above angularity, dimorphism etc for appeal (those are niched after harmony and pheno threshold is met). Appeal is important as they aren't as lookist as the west. Bollywood phenos are phenopilled and always have above average harmony even with average features. Their pheno is a multiplier for them.

For you it seems like it's a <1 multiplier in that in your leaned 2018 picture for all your positive features (good pfl, pfh, no UEE, some mandibular definition, good chin projection from front to name a few), your unfavorable pheno affecting your feature strength, dimorpism, lower third height makes you (objective feature and hence looks score * 0.75). So you need to compensate by improving pheno throug surgical procedures, balancing lower thirds, and then skin tones + undertones + brows, hair texture etc. After that nichemaxxing for South Asian appeal (still researching this because bollywood type phenos look high class and 'handsome' which has mass appeal, and it's hard to reverse engineer but I'll look into it more and see how you can nichemaxx)

So for us from lesser favorable phenos it's impossible to be a proper HTN objectively (i.e. better looking that 70% of men) but MTN that frauds a bit in day to day, alongside some appeal and nichemaxxed is possible in South Asia. It's not about being facially above average in India as is; I have seen lots of Dravidian moggers from villages and have had friends IRL where I live that came from Indian villages that were objectively above average (bone, features, harmony etc.) but cucked hard because of pheno and skin color hence had 0 appeal both in the West and in India. Meanwhile niggas like Sid Malhotra are borderline boneless but have insane harmony with bolly pheno + fits to be styled to look high class, hence mass appeal asf

Glad to hear they didn't fire you man and I know you don't want sympathy but I'm sorry that happened to you. Because of lookist treatment as such, I was wondering about going back home. I see what you mean about career and money - let me know when you'll address the rest of this/other reply because I want to discuss weighing the risk-reward ratio of staying here for overall Quality of Life vs. going back (age was relevant in this too)

• +1

Yea, I talked abt sfs. He def has it. Considering that his maxilla isn't bad wouldn't a bsso be a better option? He def needs some chin height, either bsso or a genio will add positive height on his face

• +1
The trauma, autism, self-esteem and self-image impacts are brutal but unfortunately very relatable. When I was around that age I got similar attention from ethnic girls but looksminned myself a lot from severe neglect and stress. Because of semi-related trauma, got suicidal during that period when one tried to push for something for half a year lol.

IDK about HTN, because pheno matters the most as it sets the base for everything. You can have good forward growth, bad pheno, barely ascend and not even be GL at all. Vice versa is easier I'd argue even with it's limitations. Your pheno is like cricketer Rohit Sharma's, compact orbitals that are deepset with little to not UEE (good Indian orbitals by definition), similar skin and undertones, similar hair density on brows and hair texture on scalp, similar ear size and positioning/thickness etc. It's hard for such a pheno to have mass appeal and also the lack of appeal comes from a lack of stronger features + in your case, looksminned from thin lips, short lower third, thick nose and earlobes etc. which make your features look even weaker and lacking facial projection/dimorphism, and harmony isn't good enough with these soft features on your pheno to compensate for lack of dimorphism. This is something better ethnic phenos or whites can get away with

By PSL and this site's standards, unless you look like @ascendedd you're not a true HTN (see the thread of him in Ratings of him in motion) as a curry. He himself has a South Asian actor pheno which ascends him hard. IRL in South Asia he's an easy 9 with mass appeal of all ages

In South Asia harmony and pheno game are fundamental, above angularity, dimorphism etc for appeal (those are niched after harmony and pheno threshold is met). Appeal is important as they aren't as lookist as the west. Bollywood phenos are phenopilled and always have above average harmony even with average features. Their pheno is a multiplier for them.

For you it seems like it's a <1 multiplier in that in your leaned 2018 picture for all your positive features (good pfl, pfh, no UEE, some mandibular definition, good chin projection from front to name a few), your unfavorable pheno affecting your feature strength, dimorpism, lower third height makes you (objective feature and hence looks score * 0.75). So you need to compensate by improving pheno throug surgical procedures, balancing lower thirds, and then skin tones + undertones + brows, hair texture etc. After that nichemaxxing for South Asian appeal (still researching this because bollywood type phenos look high class and 'handsome' which has mass appeal, and it's hard to reverse engineer but I'll look into it more and see how you can nichemaxx)

So for us from lesser favorable phenos it's impossible to be a proper HTN objectively (i.e. better looking that 70% of men) but MTN that frauds a bit in day to day, alongside some appeal and nichemaxxed is possible in South Asia. It's not about being facially above average in India as is; I have seen lots of Dravidian moggers from villages and have had friends IRL where I live that came from Indian villages that were objectively above average (bone, features, harmony etc.) but cucked hard because of pheno and skin color hence had 0 appeal both in the West and in India. Meanwhile niggas like Sid Malhotra are borderline boneless but have insane harmony with bolly pheno + fits to be styled to look high class, hence mass appeal asf

Glad to hear they didn't fire you man and I know you don't want sympathy but I'm sorry that happened to you. Because of lookist treatment as such, I was wondering about going back home. I see what you mean about career and money - let me know when you'll address the rest of this/other reply because I want to discuss weighing the risk-reward ratio of staying here for overall Quality of Life vs. going back (age was relevant in this too)
Dude I am very glad to have met you because what you are saying is definitely correct. No one else has provided such a detailed analysis with solutions.

I looked at Rohit Sharma and we have a very similar phenotype indeed, I looked at his wife as well, at first I thought she was hot but she has the same phenotype as well. There are many things I do not understand in your response as I am not as well versed with PSL terminology or facial aesthetics as you are and hope you will explain some of it to me, I will research everything I can.

Unfortunately I have to go to bed rn and I have work tomorrow as well, along with Sunday and Monday, if they don't fire me, I will link you a post I made on incels.is tomorrow morning explaining my work situation which is complicated. I will really try to take the time tomorrow to respond but if I can't tomorrow then Sunday. Otherwise I will definitely respond on Monday, since I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a long, detailed and useful response. I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. I really appreciate the time you put into this and hope you don't feel like I'm ignoring you.

• +1
y-yeah!!!

anything is possible...

:hnghn:

• Ugh..
Reactions: CyprusGD
Dude I am very glad to have met you because what you are saying is definitely correct. No one else has provided such a detailed analysis with solutions.

I looked at Rohit Sharma and we have a very similar phenotype indeed, I looked at his wife as well, at first I thought she was hot but she has the same phenotype as well. There are many things I do not understand in your response as I am not as well versed with PSL terminology or facial aesthetics as you are and hope you will explain some of it to me, I will research everything I can.

Unfortunately I have to go to bed rn and I have work tomorrow as well, along with Sunday and Monday, if they don't fire me, I will link you a post I made on incels.is tomorrow morning explaining my work situation which is complicated. I will really try to take the time tomorrow to respond but if I can't tomorrow then Sunday. Otherwise I will definitely respond on Monday, since I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a long, detailed and useful response. I will try my best to get back to you ASAP. I really appreciate the time you put into this and hope you don't feel like I'm ignoring you.
No worries bro, take care and hope you have a good week ahead. Do reply later in the week whenever you can to the two posts above (as you said I raised some points you'd address when you've the time); there's ample time to discuss

His wife is pretty solid tbh. His status helped for sure, but yeah, we'll discuss what sort of women you can get later. Looksmaxxing and life-quality-maxxing is the focus for now (I'd like to discuss the potential India move too and risk-reward etc.).

No worries regarding PSL terminology and harmony game stuff etc. btw, I can break down what I wrote in clearer terms later on (y)

Do let me know about the work situation whenever you can. Hope things turn out alright God-willing and you are coping well enough mentally :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and ChristianChad
I just don't believe you can be significantly above average because of your phenotype. But becoming just acceptable should definitely be possible for you.

Lose weight first. And then we can decide.
All he needs to do for MTN is lose weight and fix skin.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
Even when lean, he has a bad pheno, bad mouth area, SFS etc Average guy his age would still mog him.

Also, his face shape is a bit off. His skull is a bit too wide at the top and short in general but that is partly due to SFS.

Even when lean, he has a bad pheno, bad mouth area, SFS etc Average guy his age would still mog him.
I meant MTN for curries. His pheno isn't bad compared to most Indians for example.
Also, his face shape is a bit off. His skull is a bit too wide at the top and short in general but that is partly due to SFS.
He could also have good bones after leanmaxxing, it's hard to say at the moment

Yeah I haven't fully lost weight but it will probably take about 6-8 months and I am losing weight steadily. So I am sucking in my cheeks, thinning my nose, moving my mandible forward and correcting my overbite in the first pic. Second pic is regular. Both are sitting down, front camera and good lighting. Expect hollower tear troughs, more pronounced nasiolabial folds, and better jawline after losing weight. Also assume I get an eyebrow transplant which darkens, lengthens, thickens eyebrows at the end and slightly trims top to reshape it.

Shout out to @Pakicel and @Meekspill you guys are the best when it comes to understanding curry facial aesthetics and providing me with useful advice to improve my looks.
Literally dont do anything until you are not fat then we can consider next steps. STOP MENTALLY MASTURBATING AND JUST LOSE SOME FUCKING WEIGHT YOU OBESE FUCK! BEING FAT IS 95% WHY YOU ARE INCEL!!

I meant MTN for curries. His pheno isn't bad compared to most Indians for example.
This isn't the type of pheno that 'halos' you amongst curries.
He could also have good bones after leanmaxxing, it's hard to say at the moment
Nah. In the lean pic I saw, he has narrow mouth and low gonial angle. He prolly has sfs and narrow palate.

Hey Paki, I've a question that I've be meaning to ask seeing as I've seen you talking about SFS around here a bit. Don't want to hot OP's thread although my case is similar to his; could I PM you regarding it later?
Sure.

I think it's worth leaning down to the same level, especially bc of BFR, doubt IOR would affect soft tissue enough to cause bloat and give the appearance of further subhuman bone structure since it wasn't around malar and submalar area. In the pic above your face looks full but not pudgy. The bigger issue is your jaw height and proportions which don't stretch out the lower third enough contributing largely to the 'illusion' (for lack of a better word) of subhuman bone structure.
Yes I agree about losing weight and getting to under 170lbs, I am currently around 210lbs, back then I had pretty hollow tear troughs and baby fat on my jaw. I think my tear troughs were even hollower than in that picture, I deleted a lot of pics because it looked like I had no bone underneath my eyes and my face was melted. I assume you mean that I have a retruded mandible and short face syndrome caused by it? I definitely notice improvement when I push my lower jaw out so my teeth touch together.

Not only that, but pheno (nevermind ethnicity in the West) isn't enough to offset your skull dimensions. So softmaxxing should be next priority, things with hairstyle and texture, doing something to offset ear height with thick earlobes (relative to short lower third), lip prominence/coloring if impossible to widen lips without fucking up bite or TMJ condyles, something with wide nasal bridge and bulbous tip
I have considered growing my hair out and styling it backwards so my full skull height is exposed, while also covering a little bit of my sides to make my skull look taller and narrower but it doesn't seem to be very effective at hiding my unattractive skull shape. Is there a surgical method to improve my forehead, I have looked at Eppley's forehead implants but they seem to be good at only widening the skull? He also does skull re-shaping, but is it worth it?

I am not sure how to improve my hair texture or what's wrong with mine? I am also confused about the relationship between ear height and short lower third? I assume you mean both the ear and chin height have to be proportional and my ears are too long while my chin is too short? I have looked into lip fillers and implants and there aren't many good results out there? Also, how does lip coloring affect attractiveness? I assume a rhinoplasty or a partial one thinning out my nose and making the tip a little more refined and upturned would improve my nose?

I understand you already feel like garbage, I really do. You think there's no point to this because you've done a few surgeries and negated the effects of it with weight gain + bogged down by mental illness that compounds your cognition due to IRL treatment (becoming a feedback loop) and will never attract a GL girl. But it's either rot, living vicariously through others until you kill yourself from suppressed frustration and envy, or improving what you can and going to India then when (if) you build yourself up enough from improving looks/pheno per Indian standards, mental illness and cognition extensive treatment and self-work, fix abused dog personality (no fault of your own tbh), subsequently have enough of an increase in improvement to feel worthy of enjoying this life and seeking out a HQNP looksmatched girl that likes you for your looks + other traits (without cucking you)
It's true I feel unhappy but I don't have a low self-esteem. I am just tired of suffering every-day because of my looks. Also, I believe that the only non-looks related issues holding me back are related to my autism. I have extreme difficulty interacting with people especially in groups, I mumble a lot, have difficulty understanding spoken speech, have difficulty hearing when there's background noise, people mumble or have an accent, some-times slow at reacting to situations, occasionally say or do inappropriate things, am overly sensitive to criticism and people mocking me or talking about me negatively behind my back. I also suspect I have a low IQ or some kind of cognitive issue and possible learning disability.

Not sure what HQNP stands for? At this point I would be happy just to not be treated like shit by people and getting positive attention from any woman. I don't fundamentally believe such a woman exists unless I can reach at least MTN, I genuinely don't believe LTN's are desirable to women, and don't understand how they could possibly get a relationship? Even a guy who's dead average 4/10 PSL is still not appealing to women, I think being just slightly above average, around 60th percentile, is enough to start getting some female interest, not sure I can reach that high even with surgery and moving to India.

It's difficult asf with mental illness to change, nevermind feel it's worth for such little reward. But if you are willing to lean down to similar levels for starts then I'd do my best to help you softmax with resources I can find and I'm sure others here would also do what they can to help. Your mental illness (heard you did EMDR for PTSD) is also of utmost importance alongside looks. But IDK, you need to work yourself up mentally before losing weight I feel, as opposed to niggas here saying vice versa ('you're an abused dog bc you're fat!'). If you are serious about it then my PMs are open for support and accountability, or discussing mental stuff should you have little support IRL (PTSD myself from similar circumstances)
What mental illness do you think I have and how should I work on it? I have done EMDR and gotten good results from it, I listen to uplifting subliminals all night while sleeping. I have tried tons of medication, done TMS for depression, executive functioning improvement, even autism and gotten decent results for the most part. Not sure how doing any further work on trauma can help me when I am mistreated at work and in public every-day.

Hey dude not sure if you are still interested in discussing looksmaxxing, life-quality maxxing and the pros and cons of moving to India with me.

I recognize that my last reply was very long and perhaps some of the questions were redundant, I completely understand if you no longer want to message me, either because you believe it's hopeless for me based on my last post or because you dislike my writing style .

If this is not the case, feel free to answer whatever questions that you want and ignore the rest. I am still highly interested in your advice, but unfortunately couldn't fully reply to you because of work and work-related exhaustion. I am free all of tomorrow and we can talk, if you want, and also on the day after.

Do you look similar to me? I observed previous passport photos taken as a kid, they are all I have left, and I still had the same kind of unappealing phenotype, the main difference was my nose was thinner and fit my face and my forehead shape was better, my eyebrows also had a defining shape but they were a lot thinner and grayer. It seems I always had a small mouth and short chin, my jaw was also smaller and my eyes were rounder and more assymetrical. I think passport photo quality could make a difference, as this didn't match my observations in videos of myself I have seen before when I was younger. The only passport photo I look good in is where I am smiling and exposing my forehead while styling my hair back.

I know at least some of those girls were pretending to be interested in me, either as a prank or because they thought I was homosexual, but many of them were genuine. Also girls were nicer to me than boys and avoided and mistreated me less. I also got IOIs outside of school with girls I have never seen who probably didn't know me, even when I visited India in 2009 and 2011, those definitely were genuine. How did she try to push things on you for half- a- year? I know one girl asked to date me, which I avoided then kept trying to catch my attention for about half-a-year. But when I finally tried to show interest in her when conversing with her she began to show disinterest, either she found someone else or she was playing me, I think it was the former.

I agree phenotype and harmony matters more, I see this in the west as well where guys with weak bones but white or westernized features and good harmony date average-decent looking women. Could you give me a rough soft-maxxing and surgical plan? I want to make sure we are on the same page. Also, what's the difference between skin tones and undertones? What kind of hair texture would be considered attractive? I have been suggested the fade before and actually got some attention on Badoo when styling my hair as an afro, I can show you the pic if you like. What is nichemaxxing and how's it done? I have never heard the term before, though I assume it's styling yourself similar to groups which are considered attractive .

I wouldn't mind being MTN, that would be a huge upgrade from where I am now, plus nichemaxxed MTN's do have some appeal. I have observed this as well, plenty of Indian guys with good bone structure and harmony who aren't attractive. I think my Sri-Lankan co-worker is a good example of this, he has a strong Dravidian phenotype which caps him at high LTN-low MTN. He still managed to find and marry a girl in Sri Lanka. People still treat him normally and that same Indian foid is willing to talk with him and laugh with him. Even act a little flirty but she's not really into him, she chases some high class looking HTN Indian guy.

Thanks, I do appreciate the sympathy. I would very much like to know your thoughts on the pros and cons of staying here vs moving to India, sometimes I feel like leaving immediately, but considering the FOB Indian foid treats me like a leper, I doubt I would be any-more desirable in my current state there. Also wanted to ask you if you are living in India? And ascended with a face similar to mine? Also, what kind of women you think I could attract after looksmaxing?

That concludes my entire post and everything I wanted to discuss. I have responded to both posts as promised. I hope you will respond back.

No worries bro, take care and hope you have a good week ahead. Do reply later in the week whenever you can to the two posts above (as you said I raised some points you'd address when you've the time); there's ample time to discuss

His wife is pretty solid tbh. His status helped for sure, but yeah, we'll discuss what sort of women you can get later. Looksmaxxing and life-quality-maxxing is the focus for now (I'd like to discuss the potential India move too and risk-reward etc.).

No worries regarding PSL terminology and harmony game stuff etc. btw, I can break down what I wrote in clearer terms later on (y)

Do let me know about the work situation whenever you can. Hope things turn out alright God-willing and you are coping well enough mentally :)
I don't think I am doing too well tbh, legit feeling suicidal every-day and there are plenty of places I can jump from, in the 7 story building. Also forgot to mention my hair's becoming whiter everyday and starting to gray overall, because of all the stress. Do let me know if you have any suggestions to reverse it?

I think slaying boils down to crossing a certain looks threshold and being giga low inhib and NT if you are below chad level.

You could in fact. I think if you fully looksmaxxed, you could be significantly better looking than the average indian. But I am not sure if you could change your personality like that.
Slaying is just look above avg and hit on lots of girls

Also forgot to mention my hair's becoming whiter everyday and starting to gray overall, because of all the stress. Do let me know if you have any suggestions to reverse it?
I heard eating liver should be good for graying hair. Ideally beef liver but other stuff could work aswell. I recommend to buy it from a real butcher and not a supermarket

only after being lean. does a person know, what he really looks like.

holy autism
lose weight and looksmax, then post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back