IS HIIT/CARDIO GOOD ENOUGH TO SEE PROGRESS?

dannymogs.

dannymogs.

Iron
I do HIIT/Cardio with calisthenics but want to my lower body fat like really low, feel like i need more training or resting I dont knw my mind has been all over the place and im an ectomorph.

Depends on what exactly your HIIT and cardio is, and what else you are doing. You are not gonna lose weight just by running 10 mins and eating goyslop

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and heightfrauder
Depends on what exactly your HIIT and cardio is, and what else you are doing. You are not gonna lose weight just by running 10 mins and eating goyslop
Uhh i do 30 mins of high intensity workout like cycling and running everyday and i also do calisthenics like i planche, l sit , handstand and I im trying to unlock the one arm-handstand but im currently stuck at 8 percent body fat and want to lower it more.

Uhh i do 30 mins of high intensity workout like cycling and running everyday and i also do calisthenics like i planche, l sit , handstand and I im trying to unlock the one arm-handstand but im currently stuck at 8 percent body fat and want to lower it more.
You are most likely not at 8% and if you are its going to be insanely hard to maintain that

You are most likely not at 8% and if you are its going to be insanely hard to maintain that
Well last time i went to BOD POD test they told me I was 8% bf and I train like usualy I also eat really healthy and never get carried away with foods that dont benefit me.

send pic and ill be able to give a good guess
Screenshot 20240717 224524 Pinterest
Screenshot 20240717 224559 Pinterest

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Yuki
looks to me about 10-12%
You wont get leaner than this imo and maintain it but if you want to get a little leaner and try you can add some clen to increase BMR and take stimulants like ephedrine to increase NEAT. Of course can try to cut food lower if possible but keep 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and aim for a minimum of 0.3g of fat /lb of bw so your testosterone doesn't go to shit along with your thyroid.

looks to me about 10-12%
You wont get leaner than this imo and maintain it but if you want to get a little leaner and try you can add some clen to increase BMR and take stimulants like ephedrine to increase NEAT. Of course can try to cut food lower if possible but keep 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight and aim for a minimum of 0.3g of fat /lb of bw so your testosterone doesn't go to shit along with your thyroid.
Thanks for the tips ill try these and see if i see more progress

Don't try to lower your bf lower than 8-10%. Everything below <8% most likely will mess up with your testosterone + hard to maintain