• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 3043
everything is recessed
His frontal looks very good tho
DC41D1C4 F214 4772 B48F F4DACD79774F
DB414DB4 8D61 4D44 B9AB 144CF797DE0A

I feel that for frontal projection zygos and jaw width are more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, turkproducer, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
The chin isn’t. He has a good chin. But yeah the maxilla is recessed. Very common in asians

Why do you think it's common in asians may i ask?

I'm Asian and I have more forward growth than 98% of people i know

he looks very good from front you'r right
Same goes for Meeks: profile sucks but frontal is god tier.

Wide jaws and strong defined cheekbones are more important for a good frontal view, as long as your chin is not severely recessed you’ll look good.

Fuck I can’t wait to have my jaw widened

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Same goes for Meeks: profile sucks but frontal is god tier.

Wide jaws and strong defined cheekbones are more important for a good frontal view, as long as your chin is not severely recessed you’ll look good.

Fuck I can’t wait to have my jaw widened
do you have very strong zygos projection ?

What is a plain maxilla?

I think is not really recessed, but is very close to be, you see no distance between eyes and start of nose like Chico

Images 22

The third photo have more maxilla projection, the first photo is totally recessed, and the second photo is a plain maxilla.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lemonacid and Deleted member 3043
I think is not really recessed, but is very close to be, you see no distance between eyes and start of nose like Chico

View attachment 141868

The third photo have more maxilla projection, the first photo is totally recessed, and the second photo is a plain maxilla.

Ok if going by this it means I have a plain maxilla

But that would means that 90% of people I know have a recessed maxilla since I maxilla mog them yet mine is plane?

Ok if going by this it means I have a plain maxilla

But that would means that 90% of people I know have a recessed maxilla since I maxilla mog them yet mine is plane?

Show some photos and this will not surprise me, majority people are subhumans and exist study proving that woman don't find 70% of males attractive so yes....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Effortless and Deleted member 2810
no. The picture is frauded.

Show some photos and this will not surprise me, majority people are subhumans and exist study proving that woman don't find 70% of males attractive so yes....

This is me at 14 in a group photo

Yes I got skulled mogged into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and her
Exception don't make a rule. I need some photos of their parents...

Also, you obviously can understand be "majority" because is impossible to everyone but ok.

Who is you in the photo? but yes was what i said, majority people are subhumans and not even close to reach what a normal human looks like (Model tier).

The Asian one...far right

You looks good man, why here?

A friend I know kept talking about mewing and how mouthbreathing makes people ugly, and I didn't believe him so he showed me lookism then I started browsing it myself because some of the threads were fucking hilarious :lul: :lul:

Now i'm just here for a laugh and to lookmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
A friend I know kept talking about mewing and how mouthbreathing makes people ugly, and I didn't believe him so he showed me lookism then I started browsing it myself because some of the threads were fucking hilarious :lul: :lul:

Are you a virgin?

Normies know about lookism now, it’s over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Effortless