Is homosexuality a mating strategy for normie incels?

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Like what percent of normies do you think turned gay when they realize they had no chance of getting love from a girl. And why tf are they celebrated for fucking poop hole of another man lmaooo, thats just gross

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, LampPostPrime, butterworld and 2 others
Failed thread

Like what percent of normies do you think turned gay when they realize they had no chance of getting love from a girl. And why tf are they celebrated for fucking poop hole of another man lmaooo, thats just gross
If you want to dress up as a white girl and meet BBCs on Grindr, go for it

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, FaceandBBC and laaltin
not even gays like me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I don’t see how it could be a mating strategy as you can’t procreate through homosexual sex. If you’re asking if it’s a coping mechanism, for a lot of normies it is since the homosexuals tend to be turbomanlets and genetic dead ends, so they don’t receive positive environmental feedback from women. Which leads them to desiring affection from other homosexual men/failed men (transgenders).

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Reading the title gave me a boner. Idk why but fucking a cute twink bottom makes me excited sometimes ( I am straight)

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I don’t see how it could be a mating strategy as you can’t procreate through homosexual sex. If you’re asking if it’s a coping mechanism, for a lot of normies it is since the homosexuals tend to be turbomanlets and genetic dead ends, so they don’t receive positive environmental feedback from women. Which leads them to desiring affection from other homosexual men/failed men (transgenders).
Yes thats what I meant, they seem to rationalize by ”being a faggot is better than being alone”. All this gay gene talk seems BS. The trope of gay men being attractive seems to be BS/cheerypicking too

Reading the title gave me a boner. Idk why but fucking a cute twink bottom makes me excited sometimes ( I am straight)
Kys faggot

That's a cutesy shitskin in your avatar. NEEDS BWC

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin and 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
you can't go from being straight to being gay so this thread makes no sense
if you are a faggot you were always one

• Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and losthope
you can't go from being straight to being gay so this thread makes no sense
if you are a faggot you were always one
I bet half are just larping