Is hooding and neutral eyebrow tilt a failo?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

I have neutrel tilt eyebrows and hooding like that. but my eyebrows are also less long inner and outer.

every good looking person i see but him has no hooding. they have upper eye exposure with positive tilt eyebrows

im thinking is there a surgery to get rid of my hooding then just get eyebrow transplant so I can stop looking like an alien?

Hooding is good

And neutral eyebrows are good as well. Positive tilted is better tho

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 14166
Hooding is good

And neutral eyebrows are good as well. Positive tilted is better tho
but apparently hooding with positive tilt is what makes u look like a giga alien, so not where to go from here

but apparently hooding with positive tilt is what makes u look like a giga alien, so not where to go from here
nah youre saying that cause you dont have positive tilt , its a mogger trait

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17829 and 2 others
neutral eyebrow tilt is a failo but hooding isn’t

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 8988
bruh what did we talk about the other day. You agreed low set brows with hooding mog.
But I agree negative hooding is a huge failo, it ruins your eye shape. And hooding without low set brows looks alien like and isn't good either.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
Wrong
Hooding and positive tilted brows make you look like a predator/hunter

6F41C537 0FCF 47BD B2D0 7D39AC3D26E8

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17829
bruh what did we talk about the other day. You agreed low set brows with hooding mog.
But I agree negative hooding is a huge failo, it ruins your eye shape. And hooding without low set brows looks alien like and isn't good either.
so should i try fix my hooding or should i just focus purely on lowering and positively tilting brow?

so should i try fix my hooding or should i just focus purely on lowering and positively tilting brow?
I can't recall right, but I don't think you have negative hooding, or if you do it wasn't that noticeable so I forgot. If you don't then don't do it. Your eyebrows are medium set. You could try experimenting with minox under the eyebrows, I know it shouldn't have but it worked for me. You could even try botox once, it will last 2-3 months at most anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I can't recall right, but I don't think you have negative hooding, or if you do it wasn't that noticeable so I forgot. If you don't then don't do it. Your eyebrows are medium set. You could try experimenting with minox under the eyebrows, I know it shouldn't have but it worked for me. You could even try botox once, it will last 2-3 months at most anyway.
but if i do botox, wouldnt that make my avg hooding negative?

but if i do botox, wouldnt that make my avg hooding negative?
It won't if you ask the injector to inject more botox in the medial part of the eyebrows and less in the lateral part ( injecting only the medial part will cause an effect where the lateral brows raise and while it will give them a positive tilt, it will be too extreme most likely - search "the mephisto effect botox" ). this will make your brows positively tilted and shouldn't give negative hooding unless your brows are low set already. To predict that, pull down your forehead skin and see how far you can do it until that's the case. Imo it shouldn't happen anyway because the frontalis that controls the eyebrows is different to the muscle that surrounds the eye and potentially gives you that kind of undesirable hooding.

You need a skilled surgeon/dermatologist for that though and that is tricky to find so it's up to you if it's worth it.

Last edited:
It won't if you ask the injector to inject more botox in the medial part of the eyebrows and less in the lateral part ( injecting only the medial part will cause an effect where the lateral brows raise and while it will give them a positive tilt, it will be too extreme most likely - search "the mephisto effect botox" ). this will make your brows positively tilted and shouldn't give negative hooding unless your brows are low set already. To predict that, pull down your forehead skin and see how far you can do it until that's the case. Imo it shouldn't happen anyway because the frontalis that controls the eyebrows is different to the muscle that surrounds the eye and potentially gives you that kind of undesirable hooding.

You need a skilled surgeon/dermatologist for that though and that is tricky to find so it's up to you if it's worth it.
so this is like permenantly squinting?

been looking for something like this for so long

I think you have just saved my entire life buddy boyo.

i owe you my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
so this is like permenantly squinting?

been looking for something like this for so long

I think you have just saved my entire life buddy boyo.

i owe you my life
Squinting is different in my experience. Its a subtle difference you can notice by comparing your squinted eye area to the one you have when you pull the forehead muscle down. But the truth is, I havent tried yet botox to lower the eyebrows yet so while it makes sense in theory for the results to be more similar to that of pulling the forhead down rather than squinting which uses the muscles that pull the eyebrows down, irl the effect could be different. Look at this botox results to lower the brows: https://looksmax.org/threads/hunter-eye-area-with-botox-to-fix-upper-eyelid-exposure.477289/ You definitely need to check that thread before considering it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829