Is htn Just a meme??

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Back in the old days of PSL there was Just incel, normie and chad. HTN sounds Just like a Stretch, let alone the further dissection into low, mid and High mtn etc.

I asked people to post htns and there were Just a bunch of chads. There are no htns. You're either repulsive, normal or attractive

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greywind, nevermind2, CarrotMaxxer and 19 others
Rate him

62C57D75 00C7 40AA BF41 E98653648E53

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, RecessedChinCel, murdah and 7 others
Back in the old days of PSL there was Just incel, normie and chad. HTN sounds Just like a Stretch, let alone the further dissection into low, mid and High mtn etc.

I asked people to post htns and there were Just a bunch of chads. There are no htns. You're either repulsive, normal or attractive
Buts there’s a spectrum to this boyo. You need to know which ‘chads’ mog the other ‘chads’

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Akhi
some attractive men are more attractive than others. sean opry is more attractive than arvid gustavsson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, datboijj and NorwoodAscender
HTN is like the messenger to chad. MTN and below are the peasants making inquires to HTN

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, jxck7468, starvecell and 5 others
Sorry autismbro the world isn't binary.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, RecessedChinCel, Allornothing and 5 others
some attractive men are more attractive than others. sean opry is more attractive than arvid gustavsson
Yeah maybe but It does It matter in the Grand scheme of things? The point Is to reach the attractive threshold so that women Will want to fuck you, Who cares about the rankings in the attractive zone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, fogdart, datboijj and 2 others
Sorry autismbro the world isn't binary.
I doubt women think in the same way you do. They either think you're repulsive, neutral or attractive

• +1
Reactions: greywind, fogdart, rand anon and 4 others
HTN is like the messenger to chad. MTN and below are the peasants making inquires to HTN
Htns don't exist. You're either normie or chad. Either attractive or neutral

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fogdart, datboijj and NorwoodAscender
Yeah maybe but It does It matter in the Grand scheme of things? The point Is to reach the attractive threshold so that women Will want to fuck you, Who cares about the rankings in the attractive zone
More women will want to fuck opry than gustavsson

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shalomnigga, Allornothing, datboijj and 2 others
I doubt women think in the same way you do. They either think you're repulsive, neutral or attractive
but when presented with 2 males she deems both attractive what factor will make her choose one over the other? her subconscious will automatically scan for who mogs the other.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I think chadlite should be abolished it should be normie htn chad. Of course psl god is different didccussion

• +1
Reactions: greywind, laaltin and NorwoodAscender
Yeah this forum has invented lots of cope terms so that users here don’t rope. Back in looksim days this stuff wouldn’t pass

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, datboijj, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
Yea all that matters is being attractive to women. Arguing chad vs
Chadlite vs htn is looksmax.org autism. Being good looking is already rare so if ur good looking ur gonna be set with women for most part

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, fogdart, datboijj and 4 others
More women will want to fuck opry than gustavsson
but when presented with 2 males she deems both attractive what factor will make her choose one over the other? her subconscious will automatically scan for who mogs the other.
Maybe if they lived in the same area, but more precisely in the same environment so even a narrower space, but good looks are highly sparse so being attractive automatically means you have access to girls

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wollet2 and NorwoodAscender

join neets , Iasacrko is there and talking shit about you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NorwoodAscender and the BULL
Yea all that matters is being attractive to women. Arguing chad vs
Chadlite vs htn is looksmax.org autism. Being good looking is already rare so if ur good looking ur gonna be set with women for most part
Yeah they act like you can find a bunch of attractive men in every corner of the streets

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NorwoodAscender and tombradylover
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NorwoodAscender and sub5c3l
Yeah they act like you can find a bunch of attractive men in every corner of the streets
Most nigers here don’t go outside

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, NorwoodAscender and the BULL
Maybe if they lived in the same area, but more precisely in the same environment so even a narrower space, but good looks are highly sparse so being attractive automatically means you have access to girls
Have you ever heard of a little thing called the internet? Girls aren't restricted to their city.

• +1
Have you ever heard of a little thing called the internet? Girls aren't restricted to their city.
Yeah no girls Is going to travel Just to fuck or find a partner 99% of them find Someone Who lives near

• +1
Yeah no girls Is going to travel Just to fuck or find a partner 99% of them find Someone Who lives near
They’ll get their close circle to verify the guy first unless they’re some weirdo. And some stranger gl guy isn’t getting through the test

• +1
Just use this article

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Sounds like a cope for non maxxed outters

Saying that its either 0 or 1

Nah uh mister

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Meteor21
Tbh htn is understandable. Because there’s a vast difference between an attractive normie and average joe. And a chad would be a stereotypical symmetrical face big frame or whatever bs

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, ElTruecel and sub5c3l

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, the BULL and sub5c3l
Sounds like a cope for non maxxed outters

Saying that its either 0 or 1

Nah uh mister
to women you're either a 0 or 1. everyone someone makes a thread "look at this subchad getting simped on tik tok" is just laughable.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and antony 726
.org has more good looking ppl then irl on average
Average on .org, if anything, is barely scratching 3 PSL (conservative estimate). 95% of zoomies mog the shit out of the average .org user. They have normal development with an adequate height unlike dalits here.

.org has more good looking ppl then irl on average
cope

when I do my daily travel to work i see 5+ psl ogres regularly

its just on .org everyone in the rating section is a roadkill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns and St.TikTokcel
Average on .org, if anything, is barely scratching 3 PSL (conservative estimate). 95% of zoomies mog the shit out of the average .org user. They have normal development with an adequate height unlike dalits here.
cope

Cope u both are nigers

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, cytoplasm, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
cope

people outside are painfully average, even the zoomers. greycels mog

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
linear rating of gl guys is so cringe and meaningless

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, tombradylover, Pikabro and 1 other person

Agree badly

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Why is HTN a cope but LTN isn't?

So 85 iq and 115 iq are the same ig
in a way that it makes little impact on your life yes. you're either high iq, or you aren't going to amount in anything significative in any research field.

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21
Why is HTN a cope but LTN isn't?
It causes inflation, everybody calls themselves a HTN or HTN potential. HTN suddenly becomes incel tier etc due to narcy subhumans in ratings section :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and St.TikTokcel
in a way that it makes little impact on your life yes. you're either high iq, or you aren't going to amount in anything significative in any research field.
When your argument is so bad that you have to pretend 2 SD makes no diference jfl

When your argument is so bad that you have to pretend 2 SD makes no diference jfl
85 iq is way below average though. 100 to 115 would be a better comparison. plenty of 100 iqs getting an office job.

85 iq is way below average though. 100 to 115 would be a better comparison. plenty of 100 iqs getting an office job.
Yes ofc, 85 is below average but 115 is basically the same as 100.

You people just hate yourselves. Same reason 5'7 is short, 5'9 is average, but 5'11 is also average jfl

Just stfu you fucking autist

Yes ofc, 85 is below average but 115 is basically the same as 100.

You people just hate yourselves. Same reason 5'7 is short, 5'9 is average, but 5'11 is also average jfl
it's not the same, but in life outcome it kinda is. that's my point. unless you're so above average that you start to be good looking, or start to be really smart, or really athletic, it doesn't matter.

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21

all of them are 'chads'/very attractive guys

some girls will characterise them "autistic, looks gay, high class, looks like he has a big dick, only for one night etc" etc but this doesnt change the fact that theyre attractive, theres more to it.

like all of these super attractive big guys would be able to fuck any single girl irl (unless they cheat) given some interaction. avg guys are not even close capable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaAccept and the BULL