Is HTN the same as Chad irl?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Gold
Because most people are just so subhuman that it makes me wonder.

HTN must be like what.... 1 in 50000 I guess? unless you live in a mogger country.
And if he is tall, forget about it.
He will receive Chad treatment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, vermillioncorefan, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
she said fuck that nigga he from 63rd

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
I'm HTN and I feel like a chad when walking on the streets, so it depends on your point of view.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fogdart and theonewhocantascend
That's why I think shit like MTN is just cope.

You either receive Chad treatment or incel treatment (even if it means just a few sneak disses here and there) :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Probably not.

I'm HTN and I feel like a chad when walking on the streets, so it depends on your point of view.
Yeah like I'm saying, most men are ugly asf.

In a shithole third world country even a white tall properly groomed MTN probably receives Chad treatment.

Yes. HTN = chadlite = chadlite = Chad IRL. Chad is treated the same as a chadlite irl

MTN = invisible
LTN = repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ggg.tv, TARAN, Kamui and 1 other person
What's the difference then?
Girls wanna fuck both, people wanna please both....
I don't think that I'm mighty of bringing a perfect allegory, however I'd maybe say this : note how every male (girls in your scenario) wouldn't take down the offer of new BMW M3 (the htn) but should the offer be bested by let's say new Porsche 911 turbo s (chad) , they will most likely choose the latter one , not only will the choose it, but they will speak better of it and have more admiration.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and DelonLover1999
I don't think that I'm mighty of bringing a perfect allegory, however I'd maybe say this : note how every male (girls in your scenario) wouldn't take down the offer of new BMW M3 (the htn) but should the offer be bested by let's say new Porsche 911 turbo s (chad) , they will most likely choose the latter one , not only will the choose it, but they will speak better of it and have more admiration.
jfl we both thought of the car analogy at the same time

• Woah
Reactions: Birdcell
jfl we both thought of the car analogy at the same time
Either a coincidence or some minds truly think alike, and if that's so , I have bad news for you my g 😂😂. (Jk)

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Because most people are just so subhuman that it makes me wonder.

HTN must be like what.... 1 in 50000 I guess? unless you live in a mogger country.
And if he is tall, forget about it.
He will receive Chad treatment.
so to find a htn you'd have to go through about... 50 middle sized US high schools?

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
people are kinda deluded when it comes to these rattings, it's not virtue signal if a women finds a mtn attractive, it's just that most women will find them average (freindzone tier)

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Holy shit at the coping ITT, HTN is just that HTN, they are definitely not rare at all, I wonder what kind of utter shithole you guys must live in to feel that way lmao.

Chad starts with a big white dick:owo:

Htn is not 1 in 50k lmao, more like 1 in 25 so about 95th percentile, for white zoomers at least

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
For reference, mtn means cute to some girls. Htn isn’t really much to talk about. Chadlite is where life really begins.

Holy shit at the coping ITT, HTN is just that HTN, they are definitely not rare at all, I wonder what kind of utter shithole you guys must live in to feel that way lmao.
in my country best looking men are HTN, i have never seen a chadlite/chad irl and never will

HTN Is not 1 in 50K Chads aren’t even that rare