Is hunger a good sign?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Fuark doing a cut on 2300 calories and feeling giga hungry at night, want to eat so bad, dis good sign rite?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar and Lawton88
yes bro :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Edgar, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
no, it's a sign of FFA release

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
You’re cutting on 2,300 calories? You’re either extremely tall, very fat/muscular, physically active all day or have hyperthyroidism

Going to bed hungry isn’t good at all, just eat your last meal closer to bedtime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 6403
You’re cutting on 2,300 calories? You’re either extremely tall, very fat/muscular, physically active all day or have hyperthyroidism

Going to bed hungry isn’t good at all, just eat your last meal closer to bedtime
I go to the gym and lift jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I go to the gym and lift jfl
2,300 kcal is still quite a lot. Are you actually losing weight or did you just guess how much you need to eat? Eating 2,300 kcal a day would make me gain weight

• +1
2,300 kcal is still quite a lot. Are you actually losing weight or did you just guess how much you need to eat? Eating 2,300 kcal a day would make me gain weight
Just guessed, from tdee calculators online that say i need to eat 2400 actually to lose 2 kg per month, but i went with 2300 just to be safe. And the hunger im experiencing is definitely a sign im losing weight, cause normally my appetite is shit

• Hmm...
You must be tiny if you gain weight from 2300

Just guessed, from tdee calculators online that say i need to eat 2400 actually to lose 2 kg per month, but i went with 2300 just to be safe. And the hunger im experiencing is definitely a sign im losing weight, cause normally my appetite is shit
Use the Harris Benedict formula and add your physical activity factor to determine your TDEE. Don’t overestimate your PAF tho and if you have a high body fat percentage, your actual TDEE will be lower. Adipose tissue doesn’t contribute much to your energy expenditure as opposed to lean mass

• +1
Use the Harris Benedict formula and add your physical activity factor to determine your TDEE. Don’t overestimate your PAF tho and if you have a high body fat percentage, your actual TDEE will be lower. Adipose tissue doesn’t contribute much to your energy expenditure as opposed to lean mass
Im hungry af tho, im never this hungry so definitely losing weight now

• Hmm...
Also weigh yourself naked on empty stomach
Just started doing this, this month, weighted myself at the start and was 73kg, if im 71kg by next month then it is working. But it wont be accurate anyways cause of the muscle gains

• Hmm...