is hunter eye or lightskin stare better for females?

D

Deleted member 15854

Kraken
which is better fraudmax?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26802, BongMog, Deleted member 25323 and 20 others
i get weirder looks when i try lightskin stare in piblic, it looks too obvious i think

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, cabbage, forevermirin and 1 other person
Lightskin stare just looks youre confused asf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, justinzayn, WanderingBurro and 2 others
Brutal NCT

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 15854
The second one is more flirty, the first stare is kinda like you are trying to cause fear on somebody

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Supreme, cabbage, Blackgymmax and 3 others
I think in your case, it's better to not look girls in their eyes at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, rand anon, forevermirin and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323, rand anon, justinzayn and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 15854
Hunter eye is as good joke as flat occiput was

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 15854
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: jellyfish101 and Deleted member 15854
shave that pedo stache u look so disgusting

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, justinzayn, untouchable_coper and 1 other person
wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 15854
  • JFL
holy shit try a different hair style this looks so bad

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Deleted member 15854
your philtrum and chin are same height

• +1
what is bharati bhai?
The correct word for “Indian” because factually speaking Pakistanis are the actual Indians (people of the Indus River).

• Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass
The correct word for “Indian” because factually speaking Pakistanis are the actual Indians (people of the Indus River).
What is its literal meaning?

What is its literal meaning?
You mean Bharat? It’s taken from a person named Bharata who is mentioned in the Mahabharata; an epic poem written around 400 B.C.

• +1
You mean Bharat? It’s taken from a person named Bharata who is mentioned in the Mahabharata; an epic poem written around 400 B.C.
Kurukshetra.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Thoughts? Apparently it has 1.8 million words in total and it’s lengthier than the Iliad.
From the pics I've seen it seems like an interesting story. I like mythology anyway, maybe I'll read it if it's available.

• +1
318A36C1 1EEF 4B4D A0B1 2D56550FAAB1

liyeskein

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and rand anon
From the pics I've seen it seems like an interesting story. I like mythology anyway, maybe I'll read it if it's available.
It narrates the struggle between two groups of cousins in the Kurukshetra War (which lays the foundation for their holiest book, the Bhagavad Gita) and the fates of the Kaurava (descendants of Kuru, a legendary king of Bharat) and the Pandava (five brothers) princes and their successors.

• +1
It narrates the struggle between two groups of cousins in the Kurukshetra War (which lays the foundation for their holiest book, the Bhagavad Gita) and the fates of the Kaurava (descendants of Kuru, a legendary king of Bharat) and the Pandava (five brothers) princes and their successors.
aa38b41b0b19ad196b93c6fe3fd67878.jpg
Is this family tree real or part of the myth?

• +1
aa38b41b0b19ad196b93c6fe3fd67878.jpg
Is this family tree real or part of the myth?
It’s mythical- these are all characters found in the story. Notice how one of the women apparently birthed 100 children? Lol. Not possible.

• Woah
It’s mythical- these are all characters found in the story. Notice how one of the women apparently birthed 100 children? Lol. Not possible.
100 children!!! she pops them out her vagina, like
cannon-artillery.gif

• JFL
100 children!!! she pops them out her vagina, like
cannon-artillery.gif
Not sure if that’s the guy shooting his load into her worn out vagina or if it’s her shitting out one child after another.

• JFL
Jews are up to something.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Not sure if that’s the guy shooting his load into her worn out vagina or if it’s her shitting out one child after another.
100 children will turn into a whole city in less than 300 years.

• +1
oh boy this forum

@emeraldglass rate him but imagine him being brown, and with bug eyes.
You mogg him to death, That hairstyle alone is a loss of 3 points.

• JFL
You mogg him to death, That hairstyle alone is a loss of 3 points.
No bhai I’m saying I look like the brown version of him but even worse due to bug eyes.

• +1
No bhai I’m saying I look like the brown version of him but even worse due to bug eyes.
I knew that was what you were trying to convey through your question. But I'm confident you'll mogg him. Also what makes him ugly is his hair style, the angle he takes in the picture and his dull look. Otherwise he is a MTN.

• JFL
I knew that was what you were trying to convey through your question. But I'm confident you'll mogg him. Also what makes him ugly is his hair style, the angle he takes in the picture and his dull look. Otherwise he is a MTN.
I used to have the same haircut as him. 😂 I thought it looked good. Also, if he’s MTN then I am a LTN.

• Woah
Why not surgerymax?
Because it’s scary having someone cutting into your face and playing with your eyeballs or whatever procedure you are going for.

Nahhh for real?
Yes. :lul:

Some of my “friends” would call me a tranny because of it. :feelskek:

I think you would mogg him.
Impossible. He has a better phenotype and eye area than me. Therefore he mogs me. If he’s MTN then I should be a LTN, even if the phenotype doesn’t matter then it’s because of the eye area.

• +1
Because it’s scary having someone cutting into your face and playing with your eyeballs or whatever procedure you are going for.
Being subhuman is scarier but I feel you

Have you ever seen a rhinoplasty video? Holy moly. Never ever would I do that.
yeah but you gotta do what you gotta do bro. In a couple months Im having a stranger rip my flesh open, break my chin bone off my skull, move it into an unnatural position, then screw it back on my face with titanium screws. Scary, but not scarier than having a small chin.

• JFL
yeah but you gotta do what you gotta do bro. In a couple months Im having a stranger rip my flesh open, break my chin bone off my skull, move it into an unnatural position, then screw it back on my face with titanium screws. Scary, but not scarier than having a small chin.
I prefer to be a truecel instead. It’s beyond me how anyone can go through such procedures. I wouldn’t even if you offered me millions of euros.