Is hypergamy the worst in the US?

D

Deleted member 1862

Is it worse than the UK or other European countries?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and owlofathena
Arent american guys fat and ugly with 0 dress sense?

thats what @Moggy said. He said scandinavian guys mog american guys hard

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and PYT
Arent american guys fat and ugly

imagine listening to that failed abort fucking retarded subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: kuroro, Over, Stare and 2 others
I’ll say hypergamy is worse in Europe because they have higher density population and more people live in populated cities.

• +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 1862 and Deleted member 6873
Probably not, "liberated" countries like Sweden, Germany or France might have it worse than the US. Idk @Yuyevon @HowAmIAlive123 @juliencentral

• +1
Reactions: Daydream, SubhumanCurrycel, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
yes its very bad in the US even though i dont live there lol
it's not great in the UK either

people are pretty degenerate here ngl

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
It's the worst in Australia i'm pretty sure

or maybe Japan

Yes, if ethnic.

So is the consensus that US is worse than UK?

Probably not, "liberated" countries like Sweden, Germany or France might have it worse than the US. Idk @Yuyevon @HowAmIAlive123 @juliencentral
I think it was like Norway or some shit that had 1/4 of men being fatherless or some crap like that

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
I think it was like Norway or some shit that had 1/4 of men being fatherless or some crap like that
You are right. Per 2013, 1/4 of men was childless by age 45, according to national statistics. Can’t imagine how it is today though, almost a decade later

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Arent american guys fat and ugly with 0 dress sense?

It depends where in America. In Southern California I rarely saw a truly obese person in public. Meanwhile on the southern east coast like North Carolina a truly lean/toned person is maybe 1 or 2 in a hundred.

The thing is these differences are usually a 2-way street for the men and women which inhibit that cultural zone. So where it is the norm for men to have a beer belly and be in the “moderately overweight” category, there are just as many overweight women.

Interesting how in California fit, aesthetic people are like ants With no real competitive advantage just for being 12% bodyfat but if they were transplanted to Kentucky they would be breaking necks!

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and Gaia262
Its not that bad in germany.

I’ll say hypergamy is worse in Europe because they have higher density population and more people live in populated cities.
its not trust me
atleast in central and eastern europe
unironically money and status are in the same tier as looks also tinder is far less popular

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Hypergamy is easily the most brutal in the U.S.
over for UScels ngl

I heard the average US adult reads at an "8th grade" level, you guys are dumb as shit

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
In my experience not at all, I was approached by way hotter girls when I lived in the US than in Europe, but I think that the exotic european foreign guy halo (sexy accent and all that stuff) is partially responsible of it.

Last edited:
In my experience not at all, I was approached by way hotter girls when I lived in the US than in Europe, but I think that the exotic european foreign guy halo (sexy accent and all that stuff) is partially responsible of it.
let me guess, you're 6ft4 5 psl

let me guess, you're 6ft4 5 psl
5 psl is above average? If that's the case not at all, I'm actually a below average facewise, not giga ugly but kind of childish/femenine face (I think that's why I'm way more successful with bi girls). In addition, I was fatter at that time and I'm 6'2"

I would assume its worse in america since youre competing with more guys from all around the world that come here believing the lie of the american dream.

Lol
The average amarican guy is uglier than most countries I have been to