What was the worst physical pain of your life?

why the fuck though jfl
I was a retarded 11 year old and sprinting around this golf course following my cousin, he zips right through the open door and very quickly slides it shut, I didn't see him close it so I smashed full face into that shi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chudlite and asdvek
I was a retarded 11 year old and sprinting around this golf course following my cousin, he zips right through the open door and very quickly slides it shut, I didn't see him close it so I smashed full face into that shi
did u beat him up

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
brutal childpill

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
Testicular torsion

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I was really mad and I punched a glass door.
There were injuries all over my body. I lost a lot of blood and fainted.
What? I punched and broke my (very thick) glass window not too long ago and my hand didnt even get cut

• JFL
Reactions: Lyxguxx and asdvek
you got a disease then bro😭😭 did you check it out at least??
it got numb for like 3 days then returned to normal, i still feed the the cat daily too, he apologized gently and i couldnt resist

did u beat him up
Nah but one time we were fighting and we kinda went feral and I ended up pushing him into a wooden table. Busted up his upper jaws gums pretty damn bad

What? I punched my (very thick) glass window not too long ago and my hand didnt even get cut
depends

if u punch something hard and your hand doesn't go through it breaking the object, your hand will break

if you punch it and your hand goes through the object breaking the object your hand wont break

doesn't matter if it's concrete, asphalt titanium or glass (just examples), if your hand breaks through it, you will be fine

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
depends

if u punch something hard and your hand doesn't go through it breaking the object, your hand will break

if you punch it and your hand goes through the object breaking the object your hand wont break

doesn't matter if it's concrete, asphalt titanium or glass (just examples), if your hand breaks through it, you will be fine
pookie asdvek understands energy transfer mirin high iq

• WTF
colonoscopy

Read it because it could help you if u didnt know about this its somewhat common

Got a pinodial cyst from an ass hair becoming ingrown. I had mild pain for some while while doing sit ups and sitting a lot. like very mild.

Then all of a sudden during class i got a horrible stomach ache. I went home and suddenly when I sat i felt huge intense pain.
went to the doctor he looked at my ass spread my infected buttcheeks apart which caused insane pain and instantly realized what it is.

had to get immediate surgery i could have died. they put me to sleep i woke up in a bed they took me to a room and there was blood all over my bed.

I was hurt and confused and angry. then the worst thing happened.

a bunch of medical students came in my room and they showd them how it looks after the surgery. nobody asked me if i was fucking oaky with this. it was liek 4 students i think 2 were girls.

but its crazy how i didnt care. cuz the pain was so intense i was glad i got the surgery.

But the worst was yet to come... for the next 8 montsh i had a huge open wound in my ass. which I had to go do the doctor to get it packed every other day and do it myself somtimes. Worst pain the world. When they cleaned it holy shit. i think its worse than child birth possibly. i've never felt anything close to do that. now im deathly afraid to get it again. took 8 motnsh for it to close up. couldnt work out coudlnt do anything besides lay down... fuck life dude.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: 14vic
Read it because it could help you if u didnt know about this its somewhat common

Got a pinodial cyst from an ass hair becoming ingrown. I had mild pain for some while while doing sit ups and sitting a lot. like very mild.

Then all of a sudden during class i got a horrible stomach ache. I went home and suddenly when I sat i felt huge intense pain.
went to the doctor he looked at my ass pulled my butcheeks which caused insane pain and instantly realized what it is.

had to get immediate surgery i could have died. they put me to sleep i woke up in a bed they took me to a room and there was blood all over my bed.

a bunch of medical students came in my room and they showd them how it looks after the surgery. nobody asked me if i was fucking oaky with this. it was liek 4 students i think 2 were girls.

but its crazy how i didnt care. cuz the pain was so intense i was glad i got the surgery.

But the worst was yet to come... for the next 8 montsh i had a huge open wound in my ass. which I had to go do the doctor to get it packed every other day and do it myself somtimes. Worst pain the world. When they cleaned it holy shit. i think its worse than child birth possibly. i've never felt anything close to do that. now im deathly afraid to get it again. took 8 motnsh for it to close up. couldnt work out coudlnt do anything besides lay down... fuck life dude.
dnr shut the fuck up kys ratio ur a nigger

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553

went to the doctor he looked at my ass pulled my butcheeks which caused insane pain and instantly realized what it is.

woah thats bad, i read it rn

how tf did allat happen from an ass hair being ingrown jfl

woah thats bad, i read it rn

how tf did allat happen from an ass hair being ingrown jfl
cuz it becomes infected. u only notice the pain in the last stages if u dont look at ur ass eveyrday and spread it open lol.

its just a huge hole a little above ur ass. this shit legit changed me as a human having to go through this. mine was an extreme case, almost down to the bone. i have a really hairy ass... mine was the diameter of a tenis ball but longer

• +1
I read it, how did all of that happen from an ass hair being ingrown and almost killing you and leaking lots of blood and an open wound?
it was a lot of blood because i had a legit open wound. thats the only way it can heal as far as i know. if u do a closed surgery it usually just gets infected again and u need another one. theres something called a cleft lift but its only available in some cities in america.

its actually legit a common thing if u have a hairy ass i guess u dont really hear about it cause its extremely embarassing.

• +1
I read it, how did all of that happen from an ass hair being ingrown and almost killing you and leaking lots of blood and an open wound?
like actual ur flesh is open and left open and has to be cleaned constantly and packed which hurts a lot. idk why the fuck god would make this able to happens to humans that just doesnt make sense :lul::lul::lul::lul:

im always in extreme pain

What was the worst physical pain of your life? Physical pain
Clicking on the notis tab expecting a helpful answer, but instead its @asdvek Telling me it’s Giga-cope :forcedsmile:

lmao. this has happened to me so many time throughout my life, starting when i was a child. "oh, you're here for your annual ball exam? do you mind if my sexy intern watches me inspect you're tiny prepubescent genitals?"

"oh, you had a nervous breakdown and you're in the psych ward and you haven't shaved for a month? would you mind if my 3 sexy interns audit our session where you explain your fears about your upcoming hemorrhoid surgery?"

culminating in a colonoscopy where they had like an entire class there for it, and all the hot nurses of course. it's literally some Japanese tentacle rape shit. you're on a table in the middle of the room and they shove a 3 foot long camera up your ass and gradually explore your colon. but they have to inflate your colon in order to see around, right? so the camera also shoots air into you, which is both fucking excruciating (think of the worst gas pain you've ever had times a million) and you also just inadvertently fart it all back out, constantly and uncontrollably. again, all while writhing around in agony in the middle of a room with an anime tentacle up your ass while the doctor makes jokes to a class of sexy medical students

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
taking a shit after eating taco bell

when some fuck nigga at school beat me up and broke my arm

• +1
lmao. this has happened to me so many time throughout my life, starting when i was a child. "oh, you're here for your annual ball exam? do you mind if my sexy intern watches me inspect you're tiny prepubescent genitals?"

"oh, you had a nervous breakdown and you're in the psych ward and you haven't shaved for a month? would you mind if my 3 sexy interns audit our session where you explain your fears about your upcoming hemorrhoid surgery?"

culminating in a colonoscopy where they had like an entire class there for it, and all the hot nurses of course. it's literally some Japanese tentacle rape shit. you're on a table in the middle of the room and they shove a 3 foot long camera up your ass and gradually explore your colon. but they have to inflate your colon in order to see around, right? so the camera also shoots air into you, which is both fucking excruciating (think of the worst gas pain you've ever had times a million) and you also just inadvertently fart it all back out, constantly and uncontrollably. again, all while writhing around in agony in the middle of a room with an anime tentacle up your ass while the doctor makes jokes to a class of sexy medical students
brutal shit man

Clicking on the notis tab expecting a helpful answer, but instead its @asdvek Telling me it’s Giga-cope :forcedsmile:
You want me to gaslight you into thinking cope is true? Low iq

• JFL
Reactions: Psl.sprks
pain scale goes like this:

bowel obstruction syndrome>kidney stone>femur break>pregnancy

• +1
pain scale goes like this:

bowel obstruction syndrome>kidney stone>femur break>pregnancy

Whats the worst pain u felt tho

My friend hit my balls with glass bottle i was rolling in ground(i was 12 years old😩)