Is Ice Hooding COPE?!

sellatine

sellatine

Island Mogger
People say that its good for eye are because it removes UEE, because of the fat below the supras is increased and there is more fat to give you under eye support. The evidence however goes against this as icing your face induces cryolipolysis, whihc would kill the fat cells above and below the eye. I agree immediately you see differences as its swollen but idk long term?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
People say that its good for eye are because it removes UEE, because of the fat below the supras is increased and there is more fat to give you under eye support. The evidence however goes against this as icing your face induces cryolipolysis, whihc would kill the fat cells above and below the eye. I agree immediately you see differences as its swollen but idk long term?
it's legit.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Vidales, forgot2straightmax and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
it works i tried it for over 6 months had a great experience

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and forgot2straightmax
what evidence tho evidence shows opposite
Personal experience plus the fact that cold temperatures stimulates brown fat.

Inuits, have no upper eyelid exposure for this same reason, while native to hotter temperatures are more prone to uee

(you can find it info on ice hooding in this thread)

Also, ice facials and cold spoons can reduce wrinkles as well. It's like a temporary volufiline kinda

Plus, you can always just try now. Get some ice and put it on your eyelids for like 10-15 minutes and check for yourself.

View attachment 2588006
View attachment 2588007

Inuits, have no upper eyelid exposure for this same reason, while native to hotter temperatures are more prone to uee
View attachment 2588009

Also, ice facials and cold spoons can reduce wrinkles as well. It's like a temporary volufiline kinda

Plus, you can always just try now. Get some ice and put it on your eyelids for like 10-15 minutes and check for yourself.
native theory isnt valid, 10 minutes of cold ono your face isnt near anywhere the cold exposure they go thru, and also the constant cold makes them squint and wrinkle em up

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2588006
View attachment 2588007

View attachment 2588009

then why do bodybuilders use it on their stomach and face to reduce fat, most peopel ice theri cheeks, but their cheeks will becmoe bloated because of this?

absolutely cope
it works temporarily your eye area gets puffy for a couple of inutes then goes back to normal

• Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
although icing does provide results, quite immediate actually with a lot of evidence to back it all up, a concern of mine (haven't tested yet) is the duration of said results. Does the puffiness and bloating just re-appear after a relatively small period of time? And if so, how quickly?
I read somewhere that even if you ice every single day, results will still fade off by the middle of the day. Is there any way to prolong the tightness and debloat?

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
View attachment 2588006
View attachment 2588007

View attachment 2588009

idk man it fucked my eyelids up

i did it a year ago for 2 Months once every other day for 5 minutes, i had 1mm uee now absolutely zero.