Is igf-1 at 14 reasonable/would it be okay?

What do you run?
Erdafitnib 6mg, Hgh 12 ius going to go to 15 soon, ipa, cjc, pyridostigmine, letrozole, and abalo. These are the main ones. Honestly just research yourself it is okay to ask for help just dont be scared and also dont say dumb shi. I am still pretty new to this and the stack I am taking is for mostly height and another purpose. Just get good sourcing and dont over pay for hgh just go to china. If you are desperate need for a hgh source go to meso rx forum for help and sourcing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ryna
Erdafitnib 6mg, Hgh 12 ius going to go to 15 soon, ipa, cjc, pyridostigmine, letrozole, and abalo. These are the main ones. Honestly just research yourself it is okay to ask for help just dont be scared and also dont say dumb shi. I am still pretty new to this and the stack I am taking is for mostly height and another purpose. Just get good sourcing and dont over pay for hgh just go to china. If you are desperate need for a hgh source go to meso rx forum for help and sourcing.
And you’re 15 on all this? Have you noticed any main sides yet?
 
  • +1
Reactions: BrokecellFrmNorth
I worded that wrong. All of these have been placed and are coming but currently I am only on hgh,erda,ipa,letro the rest are coming aswell as ancillaries. And as for side effects, The nail pain from erda and joint pain have definitely came in. Hgh has drained my thyriod but I got stuff coming in for that. And yes I am 15 on this, turning 16 in 2 months so then I could get a better job to fund for a better stack. Rep me cuz I need rep.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ryna
what job u working rn getting a job rn it would only pay like 6k a year and i can’t fucking afford shit on that
 

Similar threads

Wicked_Jester
  • Question
Theory IGF-1
Replies
0
Views
17
Wicked_Jester
Wicked_Jester
LtnKerem
Replies
1
Views
24
MinionS
MinionS
vtaly
Replies
5
Views
19
truechangstatus
truechangstatus
Messabouts
Replies
35
Views
144
maxirraret
maxirraret
T
Replies
1
Views
31
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top