Is "incel" new common insult?

needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
IMG 20200301 094356

Not first time im meeting this kind of insulting in compeletly random place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Over, CopeIsReal and 2 others
yeah, it went mainstream after AM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, JMax, Over and 3 others
It's just a new way to say "virgin" so yes, not a new insult too, always used.

• +1
Reactions: JMax, Over, 5'8manlet and 8 others
r/MurderedByWords

096.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel, Over, adrianolm and 5 others
It's just a new way to say "virgin" so yes, not a new insult too, always used.
ppl used virgin as an insult to me all my life :cry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Rope Larp

I was 100% gonna do it, but then something really major came up in my personal life and i realised i couldn't rope like this.

• Woah
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
raping faith?

Good guess but no.

I would ded srs try to do that if i was at least somewhat close to her location, but i'm on the other side of the world dawg. we were never meant to be. :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf
It's funny because the person who is using incel as an insult is probably an incel-in-denial himself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, turkproducer, Pillarman and 3 others
Good guess but no.

I would ded srs try to do that if i was at least somewhat close to her location, but i'm on the other side of the world dawg. we were never meant to be. :feelsbadman:
Imagine you go to jail for rape charge where a BBC rapes you every night. And you can’t rope in prison cos they make it impossible. So you just getting BBC’d every day till death. Meanwhile Faith (your victim) enjoys the stories of you getting impaled by BBC and sees it as karma. BRUTAL.

Imagine you go to jail for rape charge where a BBC rapes you every night. And you can’t rope in prison cos they make it impossible. So you just getting BBC’d every day till death. Meanwhile Faith (your victim) enjoys the stories of you getting impaled by BBC and sees it as karma. BRUTAL.

That's why you have to rape and rope. (especially in places like America)

Cope. She would reject you and beat you up if you tried touching her. Then BBCs would have their way with you.
im actually jealous of her adopted bbc manlet who gets to dick her every night

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
over for csgocels

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Have faith bro, you’ll cope somehow.
You will never have Faith though. Brutal for you. Chad only.

'Have faith' hahaha yeah i get it.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Alt Number 3
Incels will always be stigmatized. Virgin men are a joke to society and word virgin is mainly used as insult towards men but not women.

As you can see you cannot win as subhuman. I am a living trash as incel. I cannot win in this situation. And then some people wonder why suicides are mostly men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Incels will always be stigmatized. Virgin men are a joke to society and word virgin is mainly used as insult towards men but not women.

As you can see you cannot win as subhuman. I am a living trash as incel. I cannot win in this situation. And then some people wonder why suicides are mostly men.

Is because a virgin male is a FAILED male who can't find a fem to reproduce, that's why.
But of course, people only make fun and use "virgin" as a insult with ugly, (short etc...) males, pretty sure they wouldn't call some handsome tall guy a virgin and as a insult, they would literally think that he already lost his v, or even if he not, they would just see it as a cute or some religious bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yes. If a leftist dont like you, you're automatically an incel, despite of your sexual status