is incels.is any different from this site?

thickdickdaddy27

thickdickdaddy27

mental asylum escapee
never lurked on there let alone thought about signing up. if u did sign up was it for a specific reason?

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123 and Shrek2OnDvD
The differences are subtle but noticeable:

1. Everyone there is way older. Average age here is 16. Over at .is? At least early 20s

2. No bluepill or redpill content allowed at all. Some users here think NT is more important than looks, if you say that on .is, you’re bound to get warned by mods and everyone will tell you to fuck off

3. People are way more uglier and .is has a greater number of truecels. Just compare the threads on this forum to theres

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mogging, Kristin and 9 others
There are more pedophiles on .is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9670 and 4 others

1. Everyone there is way older. Average age here is 16. Over at .is? At least early 20s

2. No bluepill or redpill content allowed at all. Some users here think NT is more important than looks, if you say that on .is, you’re bound to get warned by mods and everyone will tell you to fuck off
based that they don't allow anything but blackpill content. sounds like my kinda place ngl:hnghn:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mogging, datboijj and 1 other person

3. People are way more uglier and .is has a greater number of truecels. Just compare the stories on this forum to theres
incels.is is just an after party stage if you are Here long enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mogging, Deleted member 8244 and 3 others
When i was on incels.is most of the people there just rotted and never did anything about their situation besides complaining. I can understand if you are literally a truecel then seeing no point. But even a truecel can go from truecel to normie with multiple surgeries. Most people in the incel community ARENT EVEN TRUECELS, we are all some form of average, whether its below average (4/10), average(5/10), or above average(6/10), and we can all SIGINIFICANTLY benefit from leanmaxxing plus getting multiple surgeries. If you can get all the surgeries you need to you should be able to ascend atleast 2 points, maybe even 3 if they are done really well. This means that a below average looking dude can ascend to a above average/ high tier normie and possibly chadlite, and high tier normies are doing well, they arent SLAYING, but they are still doing decent. Which means that your average normie can ascend to chadlite, and a high tier normie can ascend to chad. But those people are just more content with rotting instead of wage slaving for a few years, saving up money while leanmaxxing in the meantime, and then finally getting the surgeries when they can afford it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mogging, MRD, Xangsane and 1 other person
incels.is is just an after party stage if you are Here long enough
big if true:feelskek: future doesn't look too promising for me

Someone on .is called me a fag for being on here he said “oh no you’re one of those faggots who jerks off to male models”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, Deleted member 14262, mogging and 6 others
It's pretty sad. I look back at my posts on there and cringe. Whereas there are people who were there before I joined and are still active on there now. Haven't moved on with their lives and progressed nor changed in any way whatsoever. And to think that they're mostly grown adults in their 20s aswell.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Someone on .is called me a fag for being on here he said “oh no you’re one of those faggots who jerks off to male models”
Yeah literally all of them say that it's so childish. Everyone in that place is a low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, mogging and Deleted member 14323
Cunt you are 6'5 wtf were you doing there?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
It's pretty sad. I look back at my posts on there and cringe. Whereas there are people who were there before I joined and are still active on there now. Haven't moved on with their lives and progressed nor changed in any way whatsoever. And to think that they're mostly grown adults in their 20s aswell.
what made u migrate from there?

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
what made u migrate from there?
Started off with redpill yt channels like alpha m and teachingmensfashion and charisma on command and then and then faceandlms came up in my recommended. He hadn't posted in ages so I looked on his latest video's comment sections to see if anyone knew and someone had linked to one of his posts about .is saying he was posting there.

Back then ppl were more real and down to earth and relatable so I signed up. If I saw .is for the first time for what it is now I probz wouldn't join.

Made an account here in Feb 2020 or whatever but didn't actually start posting until mid/late 2020 when the forum got really fun and entertaining and .is just completely died out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and thickdickdaddy27
People there tend to bond over being genetic trash, and there are far less race wars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and thickdickdaddy27
People there tend to bond over being genetic trash, and there are far less race wars
feeling united by subhumanity is as wholesome as it gets ngl

Completely different userbase. .is is more like /r9k/ while this site here is more like reddit. The userbase here consists mainly of normies compared to .is where a lot of users are autistic or have other issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
never lurked on there let alone thought about signing up. if u did sign up was it for a specific reason?
my school's wifi BLOCKS incels.is, so I have to settle for this site even though I'm not even planning to looksmaxx (my mere presence drives away women)

Completely different userbase. .is is more like /r9k/ while this site here is more like reddit. The userbase here consists mainly of normies compared to .is where a lot of users are autistic or have other issues.
I'd compare this place more to twitter than reddit, reddit is way too bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262