Is injecting the only true pubertymax?

TeenagePharmacy

TeenagePharmacy

Mentalcel in Denial
Every time I see some who took roids during puberty they always have amazing facial structure. Is it over if you don't hop on before 16?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming and PubertyMaxxer
Probably yes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
You can get a crazy T boost by nofap too
OTzUA0m

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, malignant, Chadelite and 5 others
You can get a crazy T boost by nofap too
View attachment 435625
Too little changes to produce any kind of result...to change something on the face (chin, jaw etc.) you need at least 10 times your natural testosterone level.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Every time I see some who took roids during puberty they always have amazing facial structure. Is it over if you don't hop on before 16?
How the fuck do you see so much someone who roids during puberty to get a conclusion ?

How the fuck do you see so much someone who roids during puberty to get a conclusion ?
David Laid bio: age, height, girlfriend, is he using steroids ...

Before/After steroid transformation pics (spoilers: all kinds of ...

Before/After steroid transformation pics (spoilers: all kinds of ...

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
The thing is though, take a look at Rob McElhenny. I know the change is minor but he just seems like roids did a lot for his face. Plus, he looks sexually viable in some candids despite his age.

1gr test e week or death crew

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ur bones will grow but your balls will shrink

Ur bones will grow but your balls will shrink
HCG for the balls and even then its still a worthy tradeoff. I just wish I wasnt susceptible to hair loss :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
HCG for the balls and even then its still a worthy tradeoff. I just wish I wasnt susceptible to hair loss :feelswah:
so teencels can take roids w hcg?

so teencels can take roids w hcg?
I wouldnt do it before 17 but yeah I'm convinced that roids and sarms are the best way to masculinize the face. HCG will ensure you are still producing test naturally so less chance of shutdown when you cycle off

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, CurryCel and bossman
I wouldnt do it before 17 but yeah I'm convinced that roids and sarms are the best way to masculinize the face. HCG will ensure you are still producing test naturally so less chance of shutdown when you cycle off
View attachment 435809
Does it work at 21 years old?
How old was the guy in the left pic?

Is it ok to take sarms if you have some issues with heart?
also curious i have heart problems jfl. its over. ascend or die trying

Does it work at 21 years old?
How old was the guy in the left pic?
17. At 21 just go for steroids bro unless you are norwooding or genetically prone to MPB

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Dont inject Roids

• Hmm...
Reactions: Incoming
also curious i have heart problems jfl. its over. ascend or die trying
Crazy shit man. It's so fucked up tbh. I'm going to visit my cardiologist and ask her if I can go through general anesthesia because I want rhinoplasty. If the cunt says no I will go ER on her right in her office I swear

Do sarms really grow dimorphic bone though they seem to be very selective no ?
"The SARM LGD-4033 has been shown to increase bone mineral density, bone formation, and bone strength in preclinical models"
If you take them for long enough they should. experimenting on myself atm ill let you know lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Nordiccel and bossman
id just take hcg without the roids tbh

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Incoming
Crazy shit man. It's so fucked up tbh. I'm going to visit my cardiologist and ask her if I can go through general anesthesia because I want rhinoplasty. If the cunt says no I will go ER on her right in her office I swear
well i've gone under anaesthesia before jfl so lucky me might ascend with surgery jfl.
also might die from sarms but oh well 🤷‍♂️
id just take hcg without the roids tbh
just to increase natural t production im assuming??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Deleted member 3635, MentalistKebab and 2 others
well i've gone under anaesthesia before jfl so lucky me might ascend with surgery jfl.
also might die from sarms but oh well 🤷‍♂️

just to increase natural t production im assuming??
What surgery did you get?

ordered hcg. Im on proviron, butea, vit k, mk677 and some smaller shit
Nice, seen any results yet? And lmk how you dose your hcg i'm still trying to find a good protocol

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel and Deleted member 2621
heart surgery when i was a kid lol, nothing to help me ascend just yet
Fuck, I mean I also went through heart operation when I was 6 month old jfl. I thought you were saying about looksmaxxing surgery. Fellow heartcel jfl

• +1
Reactions: bossman
Nice, seen any results yet? And lmk how you dose your hcg i'm still trying to find a good protocol
not sure yet buddy....

I think my cheekbones got more masculine, just stopped my regimen tho because I am getting a palatal expander.

If I have too much bone growth the palatal suture will be too hard to break, afterwards Ill hop on all my shit again

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew and Incoming
not sure yet buddy....

I think my cheekbones got more masculine, just stopped my regimen tho because I am getting a palatal expander.

If I have too much bone growth the palatal suture will be too hard to break, afterwards Ill hop on all my shit again
How old?

not sure yet buddy....

smart...might have to hop off when i get mse

Roiding during puberty is dumb and you'll just fuck up your endoctrine system, hormones and balls.

If you're gonna take anything during puberty, take HGH and IGF-1 instead.

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004, MentalistKebab and PubertyMaxxer
Roiding during puberty is dumb and you'll just fuck up your endoctrine system, hormones and balls.

If you're gonna take anything during puberty, take HGH and IGF-1 instead.
This

And Ashwaganda and Aromasin

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and MentalistKebab
And Ashwaganda and Aromasin
Why Aromasin specifically? Most studies for growth I've seen were on Arimidex, so I bought some yesterday. I know rebound, but is there any other reason?

"The SARM LGD-4033 has been shown to increase bone mineral density, bone formation, and bone strength in preclinical models"
If you take them for long enough they should. experimenting on myself atm ill let you know lol
Hmm i feel likes test is still better bone density doesnt translate to dimorphism

ordered hcg. Im on proviron, butea, vit k, mk677 and some smaller shit
How you dosing the butea boss man also do u think i should take it with dht cream or is that overkill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621